Hello, I have a problem, my email will only work if my phone is in safe mode. When I reboot my phone, may email does not work. it comes in and goes right back out. Does any one have any suggestions? Thanks.
    2010-09-08 05:31 PM
    How about some more information

What model of iphone

What jailbreak

What os

What apps on iphone
    2010-09-09 09:26 PM
    iPhone 4
    Jailbreakme
    I deleted all the apps already
    2010-09-09 09:40 PM
    Just curious do you have Lockinfo on your iphone?

I had this and my mail just quit and I did not try in safe mode but my problem was lockinfo and I had to go to my mail app and I deleted the mail accounts rebooted iphone and added them back and rebooted and work after that.

Hope this might help.
    2010-09-09 10:16 PM
    Hey thanks I did have lock info and it worked. You the man!!
    2010-09-09 11:33 PM
    Glad it worked
    2010-09-09 11:37 PM
    Worked for me too,Just the delete and resubmit.
    2010-09-30 07:59 PM
    Not quite the same issue, but, push notifications (or fetch for that matter) for Mail is only working for me in Safe Mode. This has been happening for about a week now.

I've tried disabling the LockInfo Mobile Substrate Addons, no dice. I re-enabled and then removed LockInfo, no dice. The only other thing I remember adding is Overboard, so I removed that as well, no dice. I can't remember if any other apps received updates recently, so outside of going through all the addons one-by-one, I'm not sure where else to look.

Anybody have any ideas?
    2010-09-30 10:20 PM
    I figured it out. "Remove Background" was my problem. It would kill the Mail process and prevent email notification. Not sure why this just started to be an issue this week since I've been running that for a while, but oh well.

I setup Mail as an exception within the "Remove Background" app and all is well now.
    2010-10-01 01:04 AM
    Just curious do you have Lockinfo on your iphone?

I had this and my mail just quit and I did not try in safe mode but my problem was lockinfo and I had to go to my mail app and I deleted the mail accounts rebooted iphone and added them back and rebooted and work after that.

Hope this might help.
    Thank you for this. you have no idea how crazy I've been going for the past couple of days. Google turned up nothing except about changing outgoing servers. I knew it was an app with mail working in safemode, but couldn't figure it out. I uninstalled all apps and reinstalled one by one. Unfortuantely the lockinfo app didn't show the bug at initial install and I assumed that wasn't it. I'm guessing it occurs after a couple of springboard or reboots. Thanks again for the help. After deleting lockinfo my emails and doing "two" reboots I'm back to normal.

I figured this wasn't happening to anyone recently since I'm on the Verizon iPhone

It's a shame, I like the program. I'm going to send an email to support and see if they are aware.

Thanks Again
    2011-02-17 11:10 PM
    just to clarify..for me it seems lockinfo doesn't seem to play well with "screendimmer"

If I have screendimmer set to "don't lock on respring" the issue occurs.

was curious if the members with the issue use screendimmer as well?
    No Sig Spam
    2011-02-22 03:49 AM
    Hope someone can help me out with this email problem. After jailbreaking with redsn0w_win_0.9.6b6, nothing loaded from Cydia, any URL's in an email will not open up in Safari. This only happens after jailbreaking the phone. When I click on the link, the mail app closes and goes back to the lockscreen. I have an iphone 3G with firmware 4.2.1 on it. Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    2011-02-23 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD