I pm'd you & emailed you Anonomys like 2 days ago & still no reply. Smh
    2010-09-23 10:17 PM
    I pm'd you & emailed you Anonomys like 2 days ago & still no reply. Smh
    You should be all taken care of now

Just a couple of small mods. Nothing major. I just feel the weather icons are a bit too cartoonish. The theme itself is very nice.
    Hey why don't ya package up those weather icons and shoot em to me... I agree that the icons need more love, I've just been so busy on everything else that I haven't worked on them...

I'd like to give em a run if ya don't mind
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-24 at 12:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-24 12:36 AM
    Personally, these icons are perfect for the theme, the htc weather icons are good, but a little played out in themes, so many themers are using the same weather icons, nice to see a change.
    2010-09-24 01:14 AM
    Where's the wallpaper?
    2010-09-24 01:15 AM
    Where's the wallpaper?
    Well it depends... What set up are you using?
    2010-09-24 01:15 AM
    Just shot the icons over. Check your email.

Personally, these icons are perfect for the theme, the htc weather icons are good, but a little played out in themes, so many themers are using the same weather icons, nice to see a change.
    I agree. I guess with the way I was laying my SB out, I liked the realistic look.
    Last edited by kingchkn; 2010-09-24 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-24 01:46 AM
    I think I'll be changing up the weather widget a bit... If not before release, then shortly after as an update
    2010-09-24 02:28 AM
    Show me some screens of the changes please before I update, I don't want the new weather widget, but I'd like to see your plans. The theme you have built is very simple and clean, the weather widget is perfectly balanced with the rest of the layout, the font, color, everything IMO is just about perfect. Changing anything could be a step backwards IMHO, I've built a few themes, sometimes less is more. Keeping it lite, fast and clean is something to be proud of, so like I said, this is just my opinion. What I've said only applies to those of whom are actually running your theme in all it's glory, not to those of whom have chopped, mixed, and matched it. Those variations are cool to the individuals as they have customized their phone to their liking, but they are also only running a portion of the actual theme. Please no disrespect to anyone who has modified the theme to the way they want their phone to look, my comments are just a general look at this theme as is.
    2010-09-24 03:36 AM
    Show me some screens of the changes please before I update, I don't want the new weather widget, but I'd like to see your plans. The theme you have built is very simple and clean, the weather widget is perfectly balanced with the rest of the layout, the font, color, everything IMO is just about perfect. Changing anything could be a step backwards IMHO, I've built a few themes, sometimes less is more. Keeping it lite, fast and clean is something to be proud of, so like I said, this is just my opinion. What I've said only applies to those of whom are actually running your theme in all it's glory, not to those of whom have chopped, mixed, and matched it. Those variations are cool to the individuals as they have customized their phone to their liking, but they are also only running a portion of the actual theme. Please no disrespect to anyone who has modified the theme to the way they want their phone to look, my comments are just a general look at this theme as is.
    Well said

Actually the widget hasn't changed at all. What's changed since the last update was chat bubbles, and I added the calculator and calendar. I designed this theme with exactly that in mind: a simple, clean, sophisticated look that feels like it could have come out the box this way. The last thing I want to do is go changing everything at the last minute

Also, I haven't killed any links to previous updates, so if u don't like something you can always downgrade back to what you were comfortable with

PS: oh ya and I actually went back to the original weathericons myself... I had gotten so used to them that it just didn't look right without 'em LOL
    2010-09-24 06:03 AM
    Anonomys any plans of making non retina version?
    2010-09-24 04:06 PM
    Anonomys any plans of making non retina version?
    Yup soon as the iPhone 4 version is 100% I'll convert to low res
    2010-09-24 06:56 PM
    So is there an ETA on the cydia release?
    2010-09-24 07:53 PM
    So is there an ETA on the cydia release?
    Well I'm getting ready to wrap up the beta here, but I'm hearing it's about 2-3 weeks after you submit before it's available on the Cydia store.

So I'll be out of town for tonight and most of tomorrow, email me if you have any problems final beta update most likely tmw night... Let's all keep our fingers crossed
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-25 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-25 05:26 AM
    I think that the weather widget code needs an update, last night, it showed sun and rain even tho it was near midnight, I re-sprung my phone to let it pull the weather fresh and same, same.
    2010-09-25 03:32 PM
    I think that the weather widget code needs an update, last night, it showed sun and rain even tho it was near midnight, I re-sprung my phone to let it pull the weather fresh and same, same.
    Hmm... I dunno... I haven't had any problems like that but I will double check the code when I get home
    2010-09-25 06:30 PM
    Once again, what an awesome theme.
    2010-09-25 06:59 PM
    Once again, what an awesome theme.
    Thank you sir
    2010-09-25 07:03 PM
    The "klier" icons were being called wrong for some reason, problem resolved.
    2010-09-25 08:14 PM
    The "klier" icons were being called wrong for some reason, problem resolved.
    Ok good deal

Well I just got back into town, won't be getting the final update together until tmw

Thx for your patience...
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-26 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 07:18 AM
    DONATION SENT TO YOUR PAYPAL! thanks man it looks great cant wait to receive the theme from ya. also you need anymore beta testers? id love to help you guys out on whatever you need tested.
    2010-09-27 01:19 AM
381 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD