Hey just a question. Just wanted to change the Weather Icons and the wallpaper to something more personal. I can't seem to find the wallpaper.png file and also the I have uploaded the newer weather icons but they won't seem to change. Any thoughts? By the way, kick *** theme! Great job. I found a new one to stay with for awhile. The SBSsettings look awesome on the display!
    The wallpaper is located here:

RefinedHD_Weather.theme/Private/Wall.png

You can change the icons by replacing the iconset files. Just make sure the names match up exactly

I'd love a screenshot when ur done! Anyone else modding?
    2010-09-22 01:48 AM
    Ok, I haven't fully implemented your weather spot yet. Haven't had the time. Though I do like that idea. As you can see, I cannot change the weather icons. They are all matched to the proper name and I have tried reboots, resprings. Can't seem to get it. I can send to you if you like. Hope I didn't offend with the mods!? Don't want to step on any toes!
    Attached Thumbnails [BETA RELEASED!!!] Refined HD-img_0076.png  
    2010-09-22 02:04 AM
    Ok, I haven't fully implemented your weather spot yet. Haven't had the time. Though I do like that idea. As you can see, I cannot change the weather icons. They are all matched to the proper name and I have tried reboots, resprings. Can't seem to get it. I can send to you if you like. Hope I didn't offend with the mods!? Don't want to step on any toes!
    Absolutely not! I love that you like it enough to modify it! LOL

Make sure you replaced the weather icons in both iconset folders. There are two for some reason, make sure you go thru all subdirectories
    2010-09-22 02:07 AM
    Where's the other?

Edit: Never mind. Got it. Maybe just some enlarging.
    Attached Thumbnails [BETA RELEASED!!!] Refined HD-img_0078.png   [BETA RELEASED!!!] Refined HD-img_0079.png  
    Last edited by kingchkn; 2010-09-22 at 02:48 AM.
    2010-09-22 02:08 AM
    K cool

If any of you are modding anything, I would LOVE to see it. Post screens!

P.S. I will be updating the original post to reflect all of the progress. Some of the previews have changes completely, so I wanna make sure ppl see what this has become, not what it was!!

Where's the other?

Edit: Never mind. Got it. Maybe just some enlarging.
    Looks good!
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-22 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-22 02:19 AM
    I tried the HTML lockscreen and I can't get it to work, it's on top in the list and I set both lockscreen and homescreen walls, but none show.
    2010-09-22 03:33 AM
    I tried the HTML lockscreen and I can't get it to work, it's on top in the list and I set both lockscreen and homescreen walls, but none show.
    Did u respring after setting the wall?
    2010-09-22 03:34 AM
    I did and it wasn't working, now it is tho, weird. After I went into Ifile and told it to load via web viewer, when I exited the app and locked the phone it showed. Great job, also the other thing is working great.
    2010-09-22 03:38 AM
    I did and it wasn't working, now it is tho, weird. After I went into Ifile and told it to load via web viewer, when I exited the app and locked the phone it showed. Great job, also the other thing is working great.
    Awesome I'm glad everything's working how it's supposed to
    2010-09-22 03:40 AM
    Help...

Am i the only one getting these pointy corners on the search results?
    Last edited by M0DK1NG; 2010-09-22 at 05:53 AM.
    2010-09-22 05:48 AM
    Help...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Am i the only one getting these pointy corners on the search results?
    I have yet to see that issue from anyone else... Have you tried completely deleting everything and reinstalling? I don't remember if we tried that already...
    2010-09-22 05:51 AM
    Yup sure did, i deleted the old version and even renamed the new one so that the name was different, no go. The funny thing is that where the corners are, its transparent to whats set as my homescreen wall. Give it a try, set your home wall to some off color and see if you see the same thing?
    2010-09-22 06:17 AM
    Yup sure did, i deleted the old version and even renamed the new one so that the name was different, no go. The funny thing is that where the corners are, its transparent to whats set as my homescreen wall. Give it a try, set your home wall to some off color and see if you see the same thing?
    Just tried it myself and I don't get the same result... Try using a different theme and see if it's still the same...
    2010-09-22 06:24 AM
    it is the same with any theme, wtf? hmmm anyone know how to fix this? i removed and reinstalled winterboard and that didnt work??

kind of off topic but is there a way to fresh jailbreak your phone?
    Last edited by M0DK1NG; 2010-09-22 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-22 06:58 AM
    Not as far as I know... You would have to reinstall iOs and then rejailbreak...
    2010-09-22 07:00 AM
    Hey, I love this theme and this is why I made a donation. I look forward to provide test the beta version

My PayPal donation number: 2UH28764144157129

PS: sorry for my English.
    2010-09-22 12:24 PM
    Hey, I love this theme and this is why I made a donation. I look forward to provide test the beta version

My PayPal donation number: 2UH28764144157129

PS: sorry for my English.
    Check your inbox! Don't forget to vote

Basic calculator app will be done shortly... Scientific might take a min... expect an update tonite
    Last edited by Anonomys; 2010-09-22 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-22 11:08 PM
    Hey modking, what font is that? I've been looking for a font similar to the one on the first page of this post in the screens of the theme...getting frustrated
    2010-09-22 11:17 PM
    Yup im looking for that font too!
    2010-09-22 11:50 PM
    Yup im looking for that font too!
    Yea, the theme is amazing in and of itself, that font just looks like it belongs.
    2010-09-22 11:58 PM
381 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD