User Tag List

Is that possible? if so, how would I go about doing this?

I know the folder name is FolderIconBG.png

I'm trying to make these folders transparent completely.
    2010-09-14 07:22 AM
    Is that possible? if so, how would I go about doing this?

I know the folder name is FolderIconBG.png

I'm trying to make these folders transparent completely.
    Create a transparent image in Photoshop or gimp, name the image that you made to FolderBG.png replace the stock png back it up before replacing. Or put it in com.apple.springbroad folder in your theme

I think the size is 114x114

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-14 03:54 PM
    Create a transparent image in Photoshop or gimp, name the image that you made to FolderBG.png replace the stock png back it up before replacing. Or put it in com.apple.springbroad folder in your theme

I think the size is 114x114

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Won't this just make the folder icon transparent but leave the small icons of the apps in the folder still visible? I think what the OP is looking for is a way to have a completely transparent folder with no icons visible. I've been trying to figure out how to do this as well, and short of making all the icons individually transparent I can't figure out a way to do this.
    2010-09-14 09:02 PM
    Won't this just make the folder icon transparent but leave the small icons of the apps in the folder still visible? I think what the OP is looking for is a way to have a completely transparent folder with no icons visible. I've been trying to figure out how to do this as well, and short of making all the icons individually transparent I can't figure out a way to do this.
    Yeah it will just make the folder transparent and you will still see the small icons

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyiy
    2010-09-14 09:32 PM
    i added 9 iblanks, make sure to add them before any other apps then add your apps and you will have a clear folder.
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-09-14 11:15 PM
    Will this still show the border of the folder icon?
    2010-12-18 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD