I am at a loss for words, but I know what has come to pass was all part of Gods divine plan. Kyle, I had my church say a prayer for you, I hope God Wraps your family in his love and helps you all deal with this. I know I dont know you from Abraham but if you need anything, I MEAN ANYTHING you let me know what I can do for you. God Bless

R.I.P. Ezra
    E is for Ezra
    E is for everyone
    2010-11-09 05:16 AM
    Condolences to the family,
    we are all here for you!

my mom is a cancer survivor, my friend just lost his mom to cancer 3 days ago!
    E is for Everyone!!!
    Last edited by eFXx; 2010-11-09 at 09:01 AM.
    2010-11-09 08:47 AM
    My daughter died 15 years ago. The pain never goes away but it does get better. You tend not to think about it most of the time then hearing something like this brings it all back.

Kyle, my thoughts are with you and your family.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.
    2010-11-09 08:59 AM
    For all of you that may be interested in sending flowers or condolences directly to the Matthews' family services being held for Ezra this weekend, you can find the details here:

The Matthews Story | Moving through Neuroblastoma, Premature Birth, and Loss
    2010-11-10 05:27 PM
    I'll be requesting that this thread be closed soon -- I wanted to thank all of you who supported this awesome cause, and all those who were affected by the story of a wonderful little boy who touched so many people in his short but powerful 800 days the Lord blessed us with.

Please keep an eye out for more wonderful tributes to Ezra coming soon

Tim Collins
    aka, TCcentex
    2010-11-27 02:22 AM
    I agree, I have un-stuck and closed. May the Lord be with Ezra and his family. God Bless.
    2010-11-27 02:26 AM
46 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD