here you go
    finding it now! thanks dude!
    2010-11-03 02:33 AM
    finding it now! thanks dude!
    Damn.. I just did that button yesterday and now don't remember the name!
    Thinking its in mobilephone ???
    2010-11-03 02:55 AM
    ok buddy vic found it! :-) love that guy! anyways go in bundles/telephonyUI and BottomBarGreen2x should be [email protected]! lol! my bad! one little @ makes the diffrence! hahahahaha! will al be fixed and an added bonus in the final update coming soon!
    2010-11-03 04:58 AM
    Thanks Ecko and I am also having just one problem, the battery charging lockscreen isnt showing, is it because its not supposed to?
    2010-11-03 09:39 AM
    Thanks Ecko and I am also having just one problem, the battery charging lockscreen isnt showing, is it because its not supposed to?
    you don't see the battery charging its because of the lockscreen, just take out the lockscreen and it will show
    2010-11-03 09:49 AM
    you don't see the battery charging its because of the lockscreen, just take out the lockscreen and it will show
    Thanks bud, I was thinking that but was wanting to make sure before i went moving stuff around lol.
    2010-11-03 09:53 AM
    A few questions that i did precise answers to if anyone can help.

1. At the top of some of my pages where the weather is (fair, cloudy, etc.) is the page number. For example, "Fair" and "Page 0" is written there together with the page number on top of the weather.

2. Is there a way to make the "Title" bolder?

3. I'd also like to change the battery percentage to a different color. How do I go about doing that?
    2010-11-03 03:58 PM
    the page totlrs need to be turned off in springjumps. ancthe battery is in springboard.app inside bundles you can change it there! ;-)
    2010-11-03 04:19 PM
    the page totlrs need to be turned off in springjumps. ancthe battery is in springboard.app inside bundles you can change it there! ;-)
    Is it hard to type on your iPhone? xD haha
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-03 04:39 PM
    hate it but it's all I use most of time since I'm at work 10 hrs a day! :-( lol!
    2010-11-03 06:39 PM
    I forgot i turned on the page "totlrs". Just messing with you.

I found the battery png's in the springboard.app, i know that's where you can change the battery images, but i'm not sure which is the one to change the color of the battery percentage icon. In fact all of the files there are png's. Does this mean i need to replace the existing one with a colored (white) one of my own?
    I thought it would be like an html. file that i could edit...

Does anyone know of a way to make the "Title" bolder? In the html. file it would be right above the page dots, that you can customize to say want as well.
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-11-03 at 06:55 PM.
    2010-11-03 06:51 PM
    10 hrs a day? damn... I once had 9 hours a day for 2 weeks. Horrible It was my summer holiday Otherwise I'd sleep til 3 o'clock or so xD but well, I'm only 16 xD haha!
    If you'd like, follow me on Twitter: @16Maarten
    Master Theme Creator
    2010-11-03 06:51 PM
    One other thing i'm having a serious problem with is the SBSettings.

I put them in the correct folder but nothing changes. I fvked around and deleted everything from within the SBSettings folder and copy/paste the BG SBSettings into that folder. Now when i go to check out the SBSettings all the icons are gone! Nothing. Default, Everything gone. Only thing there are the icon labels. The whole SBSettings theme is blank (clear) except for the icon labels.
    I checked the folders and there are png's inside the folders.

Just to clarify, i'm putting the bAdGBSB files into var/mobile/library/SBSettings

I see a folder for 3G, Autolock, Bluetooth, etc., so i know i'm in the right file. Plus i've done it so many times.

One thing i'd like to add is that at one point when i uninstalled some SBSettings theme from my phone the SBSettings theme remained. The only way for me to get it off was to delete everything in the fvkkin folder.

Any clues anyone?
    Last edited by TheTattooKid; 2010-11-03 at 07:26 PM.
    2010-11-03 07:19 PM
    umm try putting them in var/mobile/libary/sbsettings/themes
    2010-11-03 07:33 PM
    I'm trying to understand something...

When you say SBSettings/themes does that mean there should already be a themes folder present? Or create a themes folder?

Because right now there isn't a "themes" folder.

ps. I just downloaded an sbsettings theme off of cydia and that didn't show up in winterboard, ifile under themes = no show, swiped to see sbsettings = still blank
    2010-11-03 08:26 PM
    I'm trying to understand something...

When you say SBSettings/themes does that mean there should already be a themes folder present? Or create a themes folder?

Because right now there isn't a "themes" folder.

ps. I just downloaded an sbsettings theme off of cydia and that didn't show up in winterboard, ifile under themes = no show, swiped to see sbsettings = still blank
    SBSetting themes wont show up in winterboard. They show up in SBSettings. Swipe to open SBSettings, tap "more" then tap "SBSettings Theme".

Yes, I have a var/mobile/libary/sbsettings/themes

There is a themes folder, that contains all my themes. Try making one, and the putting the SBSettings theme in there.
    2010-11-03 08:33 PM
    SBSetting themes wont show up in winterboard. They show up in SBSettings. Swipe to open SBSettings, tap "more" then tap "SBSettings Theme".

Yes, I have a var/mobile/libary/sbsettings/themes

There is a themes folder, that contains all my themes. Try making one, and the putting the SBSettings theme in there.
    I'm wildin out right now. I'm forgettin all the basic shlt.

But hypothetically, if i download some crap from cydia and it works, why wouldn't the bAdBGSG work?

Anyway, just tried it. A download from cydia. Got the background but no icons.
    2010-11-03 08:52 PM
    redownload the theme put SB in var/mobile/library/sbsetting/themes! then exit should respring!
    2010-11-03 09:59 PM
    I'm wildin out right now. I'm forgettin all the basic shlt.

But hypothetically, if i download some crap from cydia and it works, why wouldn't the bAdBGSG work?

Anyway, just tried it. A download from cydia. Got the background but no icons.
    If you are having that many issues, and do not have a Themes folder in SBsettings, you first need to go into Cydia and reinstall SBsettings. You've deleted the wrong stuff my friend, and this is the easiest part of setup.

After you have SBsettings reinstalled navigate to var/mobile/Library/SBsettings/Themes and drop bAdGBSB into that folder. Now open SBsettings and click the more button below the toggles on the left. Select SBSettings Theme, now click on bAdGBSB and a checkmark should appear next to it. Close SBSettings, and it will respring. Tada!!
    2010-11-03 10:27 PM
    gettin ready to open my ipad that i just bought , im so excited !
    2010-11-04 01:33 AM
811 ... 20282930313240 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD