Just want to say thanks Z....I'm new to all this and I am glad I ran into this bunch of folks!

Looking forward to XHD......

be cool Z, enjoy the kiddos! I have 3 of my own
    2010-09-17 06:15 PM
    Well ya did it again Z, you exceeded your best, i told you red..lol...but the touches of blue really make it rock my friend.

This is a masterpiece...again...It changes everything all over again..
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-17 06:25 PM
    "ZZZZ" your resigning!? totaly understand bro... but you havent bring back "CARBON" yet..! lol...
    Last edited by oryan; 2010-09-17 at 11:55 PM.
    2010-09-17 08:06 PM
    guys Z posted this last nite save this image or take a screenhot of it and look at it in ur camera roll thanks Z !!!
    2010-09-17 10:49 PM
    I think I just figured out the ui. Clean simple nice. Going to be a long night. Retouching and might do UI and chatkit tonight. Can't decide. Lol
    2010-09-17 11:31 PM
    Haven't you "quit" before?

Here's to it being your best yet. Looks great so far. Shame your quitting now that the ip4 is out. Retina makes theming that much more sick!

Good luck Z

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-17 11:39 PM
    Haven't you "quit" before?

Here's to it being your best yet. Looks great so far. Shame your quitting now that the ip4 is out. Retina makes theming that much more sick!

Good luck Z

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Sure did say that! But really need a long break. Just become one of the community for a bit. Maybe once ip5 comes out I'll make a theme appearance but I'm going to rock xhd with everything I got!
    2010-09-17 11:46 PM
    i cant wait to rock xhd !!! im 100% sure ill be rocking it for a while cuz i love it!!
    2010-09-17 11:48 PM

my dear friend, as I said the topic seems unbelievable, but if you let me make a proposal regarding the icons. Would be good to have even mild light of the inner frame of the icon because when the photo was dark in color or black background of the frame and then the picture will be completely merged
    2010-09-17 11:58 PM

my dear friend, as I said the topic seems unbelievable, but if you let me make a proposal regarding the icons. Would be good to have even mild light of the inner frame of the icon because when the photo was dark in color or black background of the frame and then the picture will be completely merged
    i dont get wat ur saying lol must be some photoshop language i like the icpns the way they are but who knows maybe Z can do wat ur saying and he can post a screenshot and we see which looks better
    2010-09-18 12:02 AM

I'm trying to understand what you are saying... Sorry... But if you're asking that the frame glare be more transparent it don't show like that on the phone. It's very strong at full res but the phone compression makes it look good. I'm not doing glare over the icon art. I did that first and it looked better like this. The inner art is set back and the light source from the top just shows on the icon frame. At least that's what the plan was.
    2010-09-18 12:04 AM
    i agree Z i love the icons the way they are
    2010-09-18 12:06 AM

Perhaps I'm not saying it correctly, sorry. I was talking about the inner frame of the icon as it quickly did that so that when a dark or black icon picture is emerging of the icon. Nothing came to me just my idea .. Sorry my friend
    2010-09-18 12:25 AM
    I'm trying to understand what you are saying... Sorry... But if you're asking that the frame glare be more transparent it don't show like that on the phone. It's very strong at full res but the phone compression makes it look good. I'm not doing glare over the icon art. I did that first and it looked better like this. The inner art is set back and the light source from the top just shows on the icon frame. At least that's what the plan was.
    Hes just saying to maybe stick a small little stroke like you have on the outside left and right side of the icon. That way there is a division between a center graphic and the overlay.
    2010-09-18 12:27 AM
    copy that. Did that too. in icon development. Didn't like it.
    2010-09-18 12:28 AM
    Ye. Totally cool :P I like the way the icons are
    2010-09-18 12:30 AM

2010-09-18 01:28 AM
    Desktop looks great Z! Would be great for that wall to make it into your d/l pack.
    2010-09-18 02:02 AM
    Will do!
    2010-09-18 02:04 AM
    It's a sad day when one of the godfathers of themeing decides to call it. I learned alot from you during the Carbon, Satin days and can't thank you enough. Looking forward to this release.
    2010-09-18 02:52 PM
179 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD