User Tag List

I have this on my i4 (add-on and Part 2); runs well, however I can't see my wallpapers. Any ideas?
    I used only the dusk law add-on...had to place it below everything in winterboard.

Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-10-06 at 01:18 PM.
    2010-10-06 01:15 PM
    @jepp- No matter what I do I cannot get it to show up on the LS even when I turn wedapanel and my main theme off. I edited the function.js in both things and set the enable wallpapers to false and the enable lockscreen to true. Can someone post a working LS version?
    Snow, I'll been messing around with it and trying it on my LS, I'll let you know how it goes...
    2010-10-06 01:55 PM
    I used only the dusk law add-on...had to place it below everything in winterboard.

Thanks... thought you had to use both the add-on and Part 2, or just the stand-alone by itself? Anyway, I just edited the Wallpaper .html and changed the background image source to the home background, so it's all good now.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR
    2010-10-07 04:30 AM
    @jepp- No matter what I do I cannot get it to show up on the LS even when I turn wedapanel and my main theme off. I edited the function.js in both things and set the enable wallpapers to false and the enable lockscreen to true. Can someone post a working LS version?
    After taking another look, I realized that Wim66 figured it out:

If you want it on the Lockscreen =

Rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html
    Open Functions.js
    Set var enableWallpaper = false;
    Set var enableLockScreen = true;
    Now, the var enableWallpaper is in there twice, set them both to false, or better cut one of the completely out.
    respring

I tried it and it works, however I get a question mark in the middle of the screen, let me how it works for you Snow?

BTW, you can use this for the locksreen and springboard at the same time, of course you'll have to have two of the same folder themes, but named differently to differentiate the two, one the way Wind created it and the other as described here for the LS. Huge battery loss though,
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-10-07 at 05:06 AM.
    2010-10-07 04:33 AM
    Has anyone managed to get this working for lock screen or know how to?
    2010-10-07 03:10 PM
    After taking another look, I realized that Wim66 figured it out:

If you want it on the Lockscreen =

Rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html
    Open Functions.js
    Set var enableWallpaper = false;
    Set var enableLockScreen = true;
    Now, the var enableWallpaper is in there twice, set them both to false, or better cut one of the completely out.
    respring

I tried it and it works, however I get a question mark in the middle of the screen, let me how it works for you Snow?

BTW, you can use this for the locksreen and springboard at the same time, of course you'll have to have two of the same folder themes, but named differently to differentiate the two, one the way Wind created it and the other as described here for the LS. Huge battery loss though,
    I did exactly that but just could not get it to show on my LS with or without wedapanel.

Could you please post or PM me the files that you have working??

anyone know if theming is any different on 4.1?
    2010-10-07 11:16 PM
    I did exactly that but just could not get it to show on my LS with or without wedapanel.

Could you please post or PM me the files that you have working??

anyone know if theming is any different on 4.1?
    Here you go Snow, all you have to do is change the zip and maybe the weather source, drop in winterboard and it will be on your LS. Let me know?
    Attached Files
    2010-10-08 04:12 AM
    Jepp nice work now how do you get the HTC clock on the lock screen, can you share that file please

Thanks
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware
    2010-10-08 04:21 AM
    ^ Thanks dallas, I believe you can download the clock from the first page of this thread however my clock is included in the theme I was using, "Dusk Evolution" by Alien1974.
    2010-10-08 04:31 AM
    Hm i only get to see clouds passing by... nothing else. Its sunny atm, btw

I changed the location to my hometown, and have no other theme selected... whats wrong? :-/
    2010-10-08 10:24 AM
    Here you go Snow, all you have to do is change the zip and maybe the weather source, drop in winterboard and it will be on your LS. Let me know?
    When I use it over wedapanel or by itself it works perfect except the blue question mark.

However since its the stand-alone it wont work with wedapanel

Could you please do whatever you did to this to the part 2 and add-on themes? (please post it here)
    2010-10-08 11:11 AM
    Wipers coming today?
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-10-09 09:18 PM
    Here you go Snow, not sure how they work being that I got rid of my 3GS today, I'll be picking up my new iPhone 4 soon .. Not sure why the question mark, can't test it sorry. For some reason Chrome keeps crashing when I upload the two folders so I uploaded them to MegaManager for you to download. Let me know.......

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    2010-10-10 04:41 AM
    still trying to figure out how to make this ios3 compatible , it'll work on my superpod 1G
    2010-10-10 04:50 AM
    ^ I had it on my 3GS 3.1.2 and it worked perfectly I even got it on my lockscreen, I do think it would lag like crazy on the iPod bro....anyway, I think all I did was remove the wallpaper html file in the stand alone folder and only used that one because I was using Dusk Evo at the time and as you know it has the same clock. I didn't save the files before I got rid of the phone today.

Try that and let me know?
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-10-10 at 05:40 AM.
    2010-10-10 05:33 AM
    did you rename the Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html?

right , got it working , noticed slight lag on my homescreen , will try it out with my lockscreen...
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-10 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-10 05:43 AM
    did you rename the Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html?

right , got it working , noticed slight lag on my homescreen , will try it out with my lockscreen...
    Take a look at post 204 on the previous page, the details are there. I did rename it and made it active in the functions file. I think a question mark may come up? Not sure as you know I can't test it right now.
    2010-10-10 05:44 AM
    hmm ok so , its working on my lockscreen , but it wont work with html lockscreen like the lucid dream lockscreen etc....how would i make it work?
    2010-10-10 05:58 AM
    waiting for css wiper...big thanks to wyndwarrior you're my new life of themes...
    2010-10-10 06:20 AM
    Jepp the lockscreen one worked but it got rid of wedapanel when it was on. When I PMed Wynnd he said you cant have multiple LockBackground.htmls stacked ontop of each other in the LS. Looks like Im just gonna have to settle for SB.

Cant wait for the wipers!

Can anyone confirm if this works on 4.1?
    2010-10-10 04:16 PM
377 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD