Greetings, modmyi crew - I've been lurking the forums here for awhile and have finally decided to register. This thread has really caught my eye. Could one of you kind people please explain to me exactly how to install this onto my device (iP4, 4.1)? I notice that there's a download, but what do I do afterwards? Perhaps, there's a repo via Cydia for this Dusk LAW that i've incidentally overlooked? I much appreciate, thank you in advance, and great work, wyndwarrior!
    You have to ssh it to the themes of your device
    2010-11-11 03:08 AM
    You have to ssh it to the themes of your device
    Thank you!

However, i'm having some difficulties:

I've SSH the Dusk LAW file to the themes on my device and only "Dusk-LAW-Widget" appears on my winterboard -- Dusk Law (Add-on), Dusk LAW (Part2), Dusk LAW (Stand-Alone), etc... don't show up. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by JLKeo; 2010-11-11 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-11 05:25 AM
    could anyone work thier js magic on geolocation.js and provide gps enabled weather? ive seen this implemented in websites and from what ive read only requires calling the geolocation api but i have no knowledge and or experience with programming
    2010-11-11 05:47 AM
    could anyone work thier js magic on geolocation.js and provide gps enabled weather? ive seen this implemented in websites and from what ive read only requires calling the geolocation api but i have no knowledge and or experience with programming
    That would be amazing!!!!
    2010-11-11 07:48 AM
    Thank you!

However, i'm having some difficulties:

I've SSH the Dusk LAW file to the themes on my device and only "Dusk-LAW-Widget" appears on my winterboard -- Dusk Law (Add-on), Dusk LAW (Part2), Dusk LAW (Stand-Alone), etc... don't show up. Any suggestions?
    Sounds like you have unzipped and installed the folder that contains the actual theme folders.
    You need to install the folders Dusk Law (Add-on), Dusk LAW (Part2), Dusk LAW (Stand-Alone) seperately
    2010-11-11 12:21 PM
    Anyone know how to get the addon to run behind the LD widget?? instead of going over it?
    2010-11-12 11:51 PM
    Anyone know how to get the addon to run behind the LD widget?? instead of going over it?
    impossible.

Due to limitations of the built in iPhone HTML.
    2010-11-13 12:10 AM
    impossible.

Due to limitations of the built in iPhone HTML.
    Sad.....
    2010-11-13 12:15 AM
    ok, maybe im beating a dead horse, but i wanna see this happen, ive been looking into webbrowsers that utilize this and Geolocation in the browser | The CSS Ninja is probly the best example ive found that was easily readible and the code was commented on, the page source has alot of js stuff maybe it can be used to call on the actual yahooWeather.js file i dont know someone with web design/js experience please look into this for those of us that have no idea what we are doing. and thank you.
    2010-11-13 08:07 AM
    Can I set the clock on 24 hours?
    2010-11-13 09:50 PM
    hey wynd, instead of trying to make a wiper out of css, why don't you make a .gif and implement it into the html file for rain?
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-11-14 03:28 AM
    But wouldnt using gifs defeat the whole purpose of making HTML5 no lag fullscreen animations.

Alien already made a set of gifs including ones with wipers but making fullscreen animations is gonna cause some lag on 3gs and a lot more performance hit than HTML5
    2010-11-14 04:45 AM
    But wouldnt using gifs defeat the whole purpose of making HTML5 no lag fullscreen animations.

Alien already made a set of gifs including ones with wipers but making fullscreen animations is gonna cause some lag on 3gs and a lot more performance hit than HTML5
    i realized that but maling a css wiper that actually wipes away water would be incredibly difficult. this could be a substitute
    My Themes

HTC HD2 HTC 1 HTC Sensation
    2010-11-14 05:02 AM
    Yeah but wiper was always the gif that caysed the most lag in aliens other theme so like your iphone would be running the animations nice and smooth then all of a sudden it rains and lags your iphone. If wynnd is able to make HTML5 weather in realtime which is something alien himself called impossible and said he tried to get a whole bunch of coders to help him with unsuccessfully and may have even gotten K. Nitsua to attempt it then I think wynnd will be able to pull off the css wipers (:

Just noticed something... Has alien himself once even showed up on this thread?
    2010-11-14 05:18 AM
    Just wanted to say thanks, was looking for something like this for a while.
    2010-11-15 03:09 AM
    Android has it. I hope someone can di that

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-15 03:23 AM
    wah,they all can work together ,slide show,flipclock,iaw animated weather,law,,,,,,,,,
    just for test

how do i get the day of the week and date on my homescreen
    2010-11-17 12:43 AM
    How can I get this on my lockscreen ? Can someone tell me or direct me to a post ? Thank u
    2010-11-24 09:30 AM
    Nice work
    2010-11-25 02:07 AM
    How can I get this on my lockscreen ? Can someone tell me or direct me to a post ? Thank u
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5479692

I dont think the animations can be used together with DUSK EVO LCD clock widget in the Lockscreen.

Its either the one or the other, but not both.
    Last edited by oogotbagsoo; 2010-11-25 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-25 09:10 PM
377 ... 71516171819
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD