You know what I love more than modmyi? Playing Xbox live with fellow mmi users ! (ArDott heehee)
    Haha
    2010-09-29 07:16 AM
    "Android" ? lol been there, came back

Once you iPop you just cant stop ! pmsl
    2010-09-29 07:25 AM
    I think ill download an android theme and see what as this fuss is about
    2010-09-29 07:27 AM
    You'll be back. back to work I go.
    yess. yess he will
    2010-09-29 07:27 AM
    @King Shady

Did you ever remember anyone making an icon mask for my bowl icons ?
    2010-09-29 07:31 AM
    No I don't recall so. And the only regret I will have from moving on to Android is these awesome themes that actually make me want an iPhone! Can't wait for all of the customization on the Android though!
    2010-09-29 07:41 AM
    yess. yess he will
    yeah android gets boring really fast , and yes he will definitely be back !!
    2010-09-29 07:49 AM
    Haha gives me something to do then

1 icon mask coming up !
    2010-09-29 07:53 AM
    ANDROID gets boring?! Lol it has 10x the customization of an iPhone!! Don't get me wrong I love these themes and all the work put into them but Android proves that it's kind of sad that you have to jailbreak your device to get more out
    Of it! And we all know how boring an unjailbroken iPhone is! Don't get me wrong though, these themes make the iPhone 10x better as well
    2010-09-29 07:53 AM
    2 hours left at work then install time. I may need some help adding bundles since I always just replaced the app icon. I wish the alarm icon in the status bar could be colored.
    I know u said this a while ago but maybe it'll help, what I did was create a new "theme" in the theme folder like "my icons.theme" that way I don't copy paste everytime there is a new beta or update. Keep this above everything else of course and also that way u can turn it off for a new update to see if that update may just be cooler then what you have. If it is then u know to just delete the file in your own "theme."
    2010-09-29 07:55 AM

Test Fonts...
    2010-09-29 08:11 AM
    ANDROID gets boring?! Lol it has 10x the customization of an iPhone!! Don't get me wrong I love these themes and all the work put into them but Android proves that it's kind of sad that you have to jailbreak your device to get more out
    Of it! And we all know how boring an unjailbroken iPhone is! Don't get me wrong though, these themes make the iPhone 10x better as well
    Have to agree with you on this one. I have a Captivate, a Nexus One and an iPhone 4 and the only thing that I like about the iPhone is the themes, the battery life and the camera. Android is still a little "rough around the edges" but there are WAY more customizations for Android! (ROMS, themes, kernels, all kinds of hacks!) I don't think you will be back. See ya over at A.
    2010-09-29 08:14 AM
    Theeereee baaaaack

Still working on a icon mask but i just made a bunch for my new apps
    2010-09-29 08:27 AM
    Put this in your pipe and smoke it. lol It's stage one of something I'm working with. Drop a image or screenshot of your springboard behind this overlay. I'll detail it way more. Going to add fire and smoke and debris. lmao... Just for fun

2010-09-29 08:35 AM
    Put this in your pipe and smoke it. lol It's stage one of something I'm working with. Drop a image or screenshot of your springboard behind this overlay. I'll detail it way more. Going to add fire and smoke and debris. lmao... Just for fun

Resize it down to 320x480 and ill try it out
    2010-09-29 08:37 AM

great! good job! closing PS for tonight now then. lol
    now i have to redo all my screens!! more quality time with XHD
    2010-09-29 08:39 AM

Bible

Icon Name: Icon
    Folder Name in Bundles: tv.lifechurch.bible
    Attached Files
    2010-09-29 08:45 AM

2010-09-29 08:51 AM

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pipe is filled and is smoking Sir!!
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-09-29 08:53 AM

my new respring image lol.
    2010-09-29 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD