may i get this with my cig bigdog thanks
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-10-01 at 05:35 PM.
    2010-10-01 05:29 PM
    Hope you all like. Crap! Late for work. Ttyl
    still closer....

Thanks so much, love this theme!!

Video:
    Hey bro how'd u get ur overlay to change with the multimusicbar app? I changed the overlay.png but it doesn't show like yours.
    2010-10-01 05:30 PM
    I think I'm going to work on some new signal and wifi bars when I have some good solid time. Any ideas, colors, hints from the theme?

My first design came by XHD logo where the yellow square show.

What about a fading "X" or something? This may be too much if you use the xhd carrier logo.

How about a fading gal?
    2010-10-01 05:30 PM
    I'm not sure about the "wife" signal. I could use one to know when my wife's coming so I can put down my iPhone. She hates it!

LMAO
    Digg that!!! Brother lemme tell you women everywhere would vote to have that equipment outlawed!!! It'd Never make it off the senate floor even IF the entire group was made up of men as they would for the most part have to return home to wives who were AGAINST it!!
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-10-01 05:32 PM
    Hey bro how'd u get ur overlay to change with the multimusicbar app? I changed the overlay.png but it doesn't show like yours.
    +1
    2010-10-01 05:33 PM
    I think I'm going to work on some new signal and wifi bars when I have some good solid time. Any ideas, colors, hints from the theme?

My first design came by XHD logo where the yellow square show.

What about a fading "X" or something? This may be too much if you use the xhd carrier logo.

How about a fading gal?
    I vote for an X that expands from the middle growing larger as strength improves.
    2010-10-01 05:35 PM
    Hi Dark, coud you make a 3 shelf version of that wall please ? Ok if not

Thank you

Tony
    2010-10-01 05:36 PM
    I vote for an X that expands from the middle growing larger as strength improves.
    Great idea...I'll more than likely use the same X as the carrier logo with the chrome effect. I'd like to see more chrome hints but they don't show well when too small.
    2010-10-01 05:37 PM
    Damn pretty girl lol

Oh, nice lockscreen 2
    @ Tone +1 Agreed!!Very Natural not fake or "chopped" looking like some images. @ DJ where did you find the pic?
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-10-01 05:38 PM
    I know...just being silly.

It's SkyGuy by the way. I'm not too shy
    Lol thought you not going to caught that
    2010-10-01 05:41 PM
    +1...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-01 05:47 PM
    EF I think I have seen you use that model(not in that same pic) before, what is her name?? Its for purely research related purposes.LMAO.
    nilanti narain
    1st time ive used her
    2010-10-01 05:52 PM
    Damn pretty girl lol

Oh, nice lockscreen 2
    Thank you
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider
    2010-10-01 05:54 PM
    Thanks Darkness!!
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-01 05:55 PM
    @ Tone +1 Agreed!!Very Natural not fake or "chopped" looking like some images. @ DJ where did you find the pic?
    Thank you.. i found it on my files, where i keep all the pictures of myself lol thats me on the picture
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider
    2010-10-01 05:57 PM
    Thank you
    You're welcome Is it you ?

Tony

(i like NY even more now lol)
    2010-10-01 05:59 PM
    You're welcome Is it you ?

Tony

(i like NY even more now lol)
    Yes thats me,
    Madelin
    The Amazin' djSpiider
    Facebook.com/djSpiider
    2010-10-01 06:05 PM
    Ok, so here's where I am ATM...
    In spirit of Rocktober, Halloween, & xHD...
    I decided to go orange with the status bar..

A few questions... probably already been answered, but I could only bring myself to read 30 pages worth this morning..

What is the XHD Logo Font being used?

Anyone have a .psd of just the logo that they could send me?

Darkness, any chance I can get the .psd for that bangin' wallpaper you made & keep rendering?

is there a PSD file for top wallpaper?
    If you're talking about the LockScreen...

I was wondering the same thing as I'm not so fond of red...
    but it doesn't seem like it was included in the zip pack he sent out..

Z, any chance we could get the .psd for the Lockscreen BG.png?
    Last edited by Sanady361; 2010-10-01 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-01 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD