Red is the original, it's on the bottom of the first post.

Page 395
    It doesn't work for me.
    2010-10-19 02:24 PM
    Good Morning at all.
    Can i have the detail Blue for 3gs?? Thanks in advance
    2010-10-19 02:24 PM
    does anyone has 1st shift animated weather,please posted,thanks
    2010-10-19 02:31 PM
    It doesn't work for me.
    Make sure it's at the top in winterboard.
    2010-10-19 03:17 PM
    Make sure it's at the top in winterboard.
    It is. I'm missing an update or something because I still have the original icon frames and I know what goes where in wb. The red works perfect bur the blue does not appear.
    2010-10-19 03:22 PM
    Anybody know what the font is called? and can i get this on fontswap?

Thanks
    2010-10-19 03:36 PM
    Anybody know what the font is called? and can i get this on fontswap?

Thanks
    Neuropol and yes
    2010-10-19 03:37 PM
    Wow, lots of updates. I just got back to a computer after over a week of training in the middle of no where and now I have to get spun up--lots of pages to read and a new detail theme update.. Nice.

Quick Question, a little off topic. I was going to restore and update to 4.1 this morning and than rejailbreak. I'm on a MAC, should I use Greenpoison or Limerain? I know some ppl usually find one to work better than the other.

Also, I haven't been able to download 4.1 from iTunes. I keep getting an error that the update server can not be reached. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just because there is a lot of ppl trying to update now or is it an error on my end? any guesses? I can go to the iTunes Store and obviously I'm connected to the internet.
    Last edited by Flash_Out; 2010-10-19 at 03:59 PM.
    2010-10-19 03:56 PM
    I have seen people requesting blue and greeen mods of the Detail theme, so i have made a few walls to match....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-19 04:19 PM
    Hey guys just got the bluedetail and was wondering if there is a way to make the battery blue also?The green just don't look right.
    2010-10-19 04:20 PM
    Quick Question, a little off topic. I was going to restore and update to 4.1 this morning and than rejailbreak. I'm on a MAC, should I use Greenpoison or Limerain? I know some ppl usually find one to work better than the other.

Also, I haven't been able to download 4.1 from iTunes. I keep getting an error that the update server can not be reached. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it just because there is a lot of ppl trying to update now or is it an error on my end? any guesses? I can go to the iTunes Store and obviously I'm connected to the internet.
    welcome back, it has been a bit frantic on here even though it has quietened down over the last day or two.
    Back to your question I updated to 4.1 a few days ago with Limerain with no problems at all (but im on a pc not mac) i also read of a few more problems with Greenpoison and being a bit more fidley. Had no problems/errors with iTunes and I downloaded one day and updated the next.
    Hope this helps
    2010-10-19 04:25 PM
    Wow, lots of updates. I just got back to a computer after over a week of training in the middle of no where and now I have to get spun up--lots of pages to read and a new detail theme update.. Nice.

I used greenpoison without any problems (on a PC) i preserved my baseband for resale value but i found this tutorial helpful if u do decide to preserve your baseband, also u could download 4.1 from the net (on the tutorial) instead of itunes if your getting errors..

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=12136
    2010-10-19 05:04 PM
    Here icons request
    How can i change the dock icons?
    i can't find the originals?
    which folder?

thx tom
    2010-10-19 05:51 PM
    What are the names of the files for the media controls in the multitasking area? Where are the files located? Any help would be appreciated
    2010-10-19 06:02 PM
    can someone be kind make the flame in this wallpaper in red and one in blue for me please,thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-128-2x.png  
    2010-10-19 06:05 PM
    Heres a few more Green/Blue walls....

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-19 06:14 PM
    Does anyone know how I can see the names of folders and icons inside to change some things in Settings?
    2010-10-19 06:23 PM
    @ RileyRooster,

here is your request....

2010-10-19 06:24 PM
    I've looked for a SwitcherPlus, thin frame icon but cannot find it. Could someone kindly do one when you can? Thanks!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-10-19 06:25 PM

SwitcherPlus

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.p1.SwitcherPlus
    Attached Files
    2010-10-19 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD