Everything I have is sized for the 3Gs so increasing the size degrades the quality of the image... I think the iP4 version was posted a couple hundred pages back, LoL..

Anyway, I resized this... see how it looks.
    Actually it doesn't match the icons.a bit too dark or not chiny don't know exactly .thank you though.
    2010-10-23 03:43 AM
    Ok had to grab a bite to eat then I'll do it..if someone don't help ya first
    2010-10-23 03:44 AM
    Hey how do you change the folder enhancer background again? forgot ... gahh. thanks guys. and gal.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-23 04:04 AM
    ^ com.apple.springboard

Hey how do you change the folder enhancer background again? forgot ... gahh. thanks guys. and gal.
    Gal, there is more gals in here besides meh. lolz
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-10-23 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 04:06 AM
    yea i got the location but what file name is it? I thought it was FolderSwitcherBG.png but that's for native folder backgrounds right?

so i guess i need to know what file name is need for folder enhancer!

thanks

Got it.

[email protected]
    Last edited by nomercy413; 2010-10-23 at 04:18 AM.
    Thanks to all those who do what I can't
    Z - K - Wy - Bars - Blue - Li - Darkness

and many more
    2010-10-23 04:13 AM
    Hi guys:
    I finally figured out how to adjust the postion of temp and desc.
    Now it looks pretty good and I like how it turn out.
    Thanks for floppy_joe for this weather theme.
    And thanks for Wim for CSS files as always.
    And thanks for everyone's comments.

Here it is..New XHD Weather.theme.zip

Enjoy and have a good night
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-10-23 at 06:13 AM.
    2010-10-23 04:21 AM
    Im switching between 5 different weather mods within 5 mins... and theres a new one
    2010-10-23 04:27 AM
    Im switching between 5 different weather mods within 5 mins... and theres a new one
    I here ya buddy, as soon as I get used to one, bam, there's another. It's what I love about this theme and Robs too.
    2010-10-23 04:32 AM
    Of all the things a JB'n iPhone can do, and weather/time themes are probably the most used/requested ones lol weird huh ?

Tony
    @chelski66
    2010-10-23 04:39 AM
    Guys
    In the first XHD Details.the signal bar was dark blue anyone still have them.can post it
    Thanks.
    2010-10-23 04:49 AM
    The red one is perfect, works like I wanted.

Now I need it the same way in Black if possible, could also lose the XHD, (sorry Steve) has to be clean. lolz
    hows this....still new to ps and i didnt have any without the logo. so i made this one..someone could prob do you a better one

now that i see it on here....im not happy with it!

is there anyone on that can help me make the border that goes around the image. she wants one without the xhd logo and the ones i have all has logo. trying to make one from scratch ????
    Last edited by dc71295; 2010-10-23 at 05:05 AM.
    2010-10-23 04:59 AM
    Can't seem to make my loading pictures work. Had their file names changed to Default and [email protected] but still didn't work. Icons worked on the other hand which is relieving. So guys, how did you manage to add in new loading screens to your XHD theme?

Any kind souls out there willing to help? [i have been asking people around and still no hope =(]
    2010-10-23 05:04 AM
    Can't seem to make my loading pictures work. Had their file names changed to Default and [email protected] but still didn't work. Icons worked on the other hand which is relieving. So guys, how did you manage to add in new loading screens to your XHD theme?

Any kind souls out there willing to help? [i have been asking people around and still no hope =(]

have you tried to uncheck/check the theme you are putting them in, in winterboard. try rebooting also, sometimes resprings dont work.
    2010-10-23 05:08 AM
    Has anyone else tried Transparent Folder Icons from Cydia?
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-10-23 at 05:14 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-10-23 05:09 AM
    Has anyone else tried Transparent Folder Icons from Cydia?
    Nope, not me. What does it do? Looking for it now in Cydia.

Opps, nevermind, I did try that, but you lose the XHD icon style and get the Apple type.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-10-23 at 05:15 AM.
    2010-10-23 05:13 AM
    have you tried to uncheck/check the theme you are putting them in, in winterboard. try rebooting also, sometimes resprings dont work.
    This method was suggested by another kind user, but sadly didn't work for me. =( Im wondering why my icons worked but not the loading screen since both are in the same folder. Hmmm....(for your info, the app is BatteryDoctor...provided by darkness)

Thanks for the quick reply though. =)
    2010-10-23 05:14 AM
    Makes your folder icon background totally transparent, if that's what you're looking for.
    Edit: I'm sorry, I edited this with the modified XHD transparent folder icon and just enable it through Winterboard. Maybe redundant but thought I'd share.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-10-23 at 05:20 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-10-23 05:16 AM
    Nope, not me. What does it do? Looking for it now in Cydia.

Opps, nevermind, I did try that, but you lose the XHD icon style and get the Apple type.
    Theeeeennnnn you SSH in and move them around
    2010-10-23 05:19 AM
    This method was suggested by another kind user, but sadly didn't work for me. =( Im wondering why my icons worked but not the loading screen since both are in the same folder. Hmmm....(for your info, the app is BatteryDoctor...provided by darkness)

Thanks for the quick reply though. =)
    Oooo...yep that one is tricky!

i finally had to put loading screen in the orginal BattDoctor folder. thats the only way i could get it to work.

its located> var/mobile/Applications

find batteryDoctor and put loader in BatteryDoctor.app folder...reboot and it should work
    2010-10-23 05:20 AM
    Theeeeennnnn you SSH in and move them around
    Dude, I already got it in XHD style that was posted about an hour ago. lmao.
    Thanks everyone.
    Just need the black transparent one now.

My issue is that I updated my PC to Windows 7, and I had Photo Shop CS3 on it and it is not compatible for Win 7 so I haz no PS anymore till I get some spare monies to buy CS5 or something. Boo Hoo sob sob. Trying to figure out Gimp, hate it, I want my PS back dammit.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-10-23 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-23 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD