a few days ago I thought I seen blue folders, but searched for them and can't find them...does anyone have them still??
    I've got it, the only way I can give it right now is by email. PM me your email and I'll send.
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-30 08:33 PM
    Its over at Elite Pro HD.
    iAccess Keyboards in HD | iPhone4 Support | iPhone4 & iPhone 3Gs Support | Troubleshooting | Tips | Downloads | JailBreaking | Firmware Updates

Just go to this link, click donate near the bottom and you will receive a email with the keyboard once donation is made. Enjoy

PS can't wait for XHD keyboard ;-)
    Thanks. Im still trying to get iacces

Any idea how to move wim's XHDZ weather flow to the bottom row (above dock)? Mine is at the top.
    mod edit/link removed.
    2010-10-30 08:35 PM
    Thanks. Im still trying to get iacces

Any idea how to move wim's XHDZ weather flow to the bottom row (above dock)? Mine is at the top.
    I think you just need to use the insp.css set up fkr forth row in the Stylesheet folder in weather flow theme.
    2010-10-30 08:40 PM
    Codemanx:

Here ya go !!!

Blue one.

Thanks!!

BPereira
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-newbluefolderbg.png  
    2010-10-30 08:48 PM
    Anyone know how to get rid of the little black boxes behind the volume progress?

Found it!
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-30 08:50 PM
    To change go to weather.js, 2ºchange var stylesheetwall= Row 4

Thanks...

BPereira
    2010-10-30 09:00 PM
    I think you just need to use the insp.css set up fkr forth row in the Stylesheet folder in weather flow theme.
    I'm not sure how to do that.

When I open the 4th row.css file it says:
    /* Set the positions for your widget in the weather.js file */
    I can't find where in the weather.js file to do this.

Sorry I'm not the brightest

I freaking love this theme! I love the SMS background and text boxes so much.

Edit again: That worked. I just needed to change "Row1" to "Row4"
    Last edited by akward silence; 2010-10-30 at 09:06 PM.
    mod edit/link removed.
    2010-10-30 09:02 PM
    O WOW liking the colour of the text on the iweather

wanna share where the colours are that colours ya used chap
    OK, in the weather container change color to orange and in #low1, #low2, #low3, #low4, #low5, #low0 color #change this to 3399FF
    @chelski66
    2010-10-30 09:14 PM
    AAACHUUUUUUUUU!
    oh im sorry. did my keyboard fallout!!

dont feel left out guys/gals, uncle ED has a keyboard for you in the works too!!
    2010-10-30 09:46 PM
    aaachuuuuuuuuu!
    oh im sorry. Did my keyboard fallout!!

dont feel left out guys/gals, uncle ed has a keyboard for you in the works too!!
    o_oo_o
    2010-10-30 09:48 PM
    Hottness ef!! But now I'm having the problem u had a few pgs back. When u set the settings to off (within iaccess) they just stay on & the language won't change either lol what the feezy
    2010-10-30 09:59 PM
    Hottness ef!! But now I'm having the problem u had a few pgs back. When u set the settings to off (within iaccess) they just stay on & the language won't change either lol what the feezy
    so after i posted that 4 hours into troubleshooting i gave up. left work, got home. i said f it. let me try again, at this point i connected to my wifi (dont know if that had anything to do with it) but then i got a different pop up and i was able to save my settings.
    so i would say if your on wifi. disconnect, reboot. open iacces and see or vice versa
    2010-10-30 10:03 PM
    AAACHUUUUUUUUU!

dont feel left out guys/gals, uncle ED has a keyboard for you in the works too!!
    Dammit, now I just got to cough up the 15 bucks for iAcces
    I'll bet Jazz is gonna like this
    2010-10-30 10:09 PM
    AAACHUUUUUUUUU!

OOOMMMGGG ...this is , this is ...I dont know what to say ....absolute fantastic!!!
    2010-10-30 10:11 PM
    Trying that right now. Since I'm on wifi I'll turn it off then try it. It's weird I just d/l'ed it and I'm like DAMN ef was just talkin about this.

I'm half way to the "f it" stage lol until i saw what ur workin on.....now imma make SURE I get this working
    2010-10-30 10:11 PM
    OK, in the weather container change color to orange and in #low1, #low2, #low3, #low4, #low5, #low0 color #change this to 3399FF
    nice one cheers chap, worked a treat
    2010-10-30 10:13 PM
    i know
    im still on free trial. and the support sucks major balls for them

OOOMMMGGG ...this is , this is ...I dont know what to say ....absolute fantastic!!!
    you can say Thank you?
    LMAO jk
    not done. the hardest part is done. now i have to tweak it
    Last edited by eFXx; 2010-10-30 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-30 10:15 PM
    It was a no go on the no wifi reboot I'll keep trying tho. I'll b damned if I pay the $15 (right now) if I can't even get the trial to work.
    2010-10-30 10:17 PM
    AAACHUUUUUUUUU!

Woooahh , thats efing cool EF..efing cool...

Jazz does darn well love it big time love it big ti..did i say that already...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-10-30 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-30 10:19 PM
    It was a no go on the no wifi reboot I'll keep trying tho. I'll b damned if I pay the $15 (right now) if I can't even get the trial to work.
    I know. keep trying. spiider is having the same issue. so its not just you or me
    2010-10-30 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD