XHD Slideshow Lockscreen v1.1

Whats new?
    - Better Slideshow (Lock).html that refits the pictures properly.
    - Added an Instructions file (Thank you Wickedfx for writing that up) PLEASE READ THAT
    - Added 6 more BG Frames to match XHD
    - And cosmetic changes.

DOWNLOAD v1.1 HERE !

Enjoy guys....

As always , hit that Thanks button
    Looks great Ar, super job!
    2010-11-05 04:13 AM
    Download not working for me thanks.
    2010-11-05 04:29 AM
    Looks great Ar, super job!
    Thanks Jepp !

Download not working for me thanks.
    What does it say....
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-05 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-05 04:34 AM
    Take Some New School & mix it with some old school & u get results like this haha
    That's pretty sweet.
    2010-11-05 04:45 AM
    Can someone please make a FolderEnhancer BG for me with this pic made by EF. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-05 04:47 AM
    speaking of folder enhancer i just tried to look into but when i copy the 2 .png files to my pc to edit they have no preview nor will they open in photoshop any ideas on this
    2010-11-05 04:52 AM
    thanks zausser, wim and everyone else working on this theme, it slowly becoming the perfect most complete theme, I love it, this is me now, if anyone has a plain red background please share, thanks all
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-photo-nov-04-11-11-49-pm.jpg  
    2010-11-05 05:19 AM
    thanks zausser, wim and everyone else working on this theme, it slowly becoming the perfect most complete theme, I love it, this is me now, if anyone has a plain red background please share, thanks all
    Check your mail !! lol
    2010-11-05 05:20 AM
    All of you guys make me feel special, and I can not begin to thank you for all the beautiful themes and mods that make our phones so special.
    Today I was made to fell Very Special again, I got a sneak peak at what Steve and K dot are working on. O M G, you guys are not ready for what is about to come.
    Then comes all the awesome mods from you boys, man, I am so excited.
    2010-11-05 05:22 AM
    All of you guys make me feel special, and I can not begin to thank you for all the beautiful themes and mods that make our phones so special.
    Today I was made to fell Very Special again, I got a sneak peak at what Steve and K dot are working on. O M G, you guys are not ready for what is about to come.
    Then comes all the awesome mods from you boys, man, I am so excited.
    damn even twitter peeps havent seen any sneek peeks yet this is why i wanna be a mod lol
    2010-11-05 05:23 AM
    damn even twitter peeps havent seen any sneek peeks yet this is why i wanna be a mod lol
    See, that's why it made me feel so special. Thanks Stevie for the sneak peek.
    2010-11-05 05:26 AM
    im curious to see a screenie of your phone cadi , with all the mods it must look pretty awesome
    2010-11-05 05:33 AM
    Check your mail !! lol
    lol too busy keeping up with all the new stuff this guys are coming out with

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-05 05:51 AM
    Hello everyone first I want to say thank you all for the mods & the work that you put in making these themes & taking requests. The request I have is, can someone explain to me how to edit the colors on the keyboards & also making my own carrier logos? I know you love what you do, but I'm interested in learning how to do it as well I do have photoshop CS4 & CS5 if that helps any. I'm going on deployment in the next few months & I want to give myself a project while I'm out there. If you could PM me or explain to me here it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks in aadvance
    2010-11-05 06:58 AM
    im curious to see a screenie of your phone cadi , with all the mods it must look pretty awesome
    Is this one of those, I'll show you mine if you show me yours thingys? lolz. yuk yuk

I mix things up, I rotate themes like purses, lolz. Not really, just 3 main themes that I switch back and forth from as mods are added or I find something I like.
    I have been using Steve's and Rob's themes since they first started creating them and am proud to call them my friends ( and many others too, just like you Raaj.
    Mainly mine now today is about 85% Steve's theme. I have modded a few things myself (not a PS pro by any means) then I mix in a few things from others that either are created for me or I borrow from other themes.

But being a gal, I change things up every few days and then add the mods that you wonderful modders post up every day.

I keep things simple and clean, not really a widget type of gal, never really care for springjumps but have used them, really, been there done that a bunch of times since I play around so much with the files everyday just like you do I'm sure. So you would prolly not be impressed with my setup depending on what day it is. lolz

I am so thankful for friends like you, Ef, Van, Wimm, Rob, Steve, Skyguy, Sauce, DC, iphonerookie and so so many others (if I missed some names here, I am so sorry as I would like to thank you all personally) that keep my phones rockin', (I own 5 iPhones right now ,3 iPods and waiting for my new White ip4 as you are I believe.) eBay is a wonderful place, lolz
    2010-11-05 07:50 AM
    Is this one of those, I'll show you mine if you show me yours thingys? lolz. yuk yuk

I mix things up, I rotate themes like purses, lolz. Not really, just 3 main themes that I switch back and forth from as mods are added or I find something I like.
    I have been using Steve's and Rob's themes since they first started creating them and am proud to call them my friends ( and many others too, just like you Raaj.
    Mainly mine now today is about 85% Steve's theme. I have modded a few things myself (not a PS pro by any means) then I mix in a few things from others that either are created for me or I borrow from other themes.

But being a gal, I change things up every few days and then add the mods that you wonderful modders post up every day.

I keep things simple and clean, not really a widget type of gal, never really care for springjumps but have used them, really, been there done that a bunch of times since I play around so much with the files everyday just like you do I'm sure. So you would prolly not be impressed with my setup depending on what day it is. lolz

I am so thankful for friends like you, Ef, Van, Wimm, Rob, Steve, Skyguy, Sauce, DC, iphonerookie and so so many others (if I missed some names here, I am so sorry as I would like to thank you all personally) that keep my phones rockin', (I own 5 iPhones right now ,3 iPods and waiting for my new White ip4 as you are I believe.) eBay is a wonderful place, lolz
    Lol haha sureee jkjk

know exactly what you mean , im finally found a setup that im happy with , well for now , it mainly consists of elite and xhd.

i love my widgets , i think at 1 point i had 4 widgets running at the same time on my springboard , my battery loved that. but i also like a nice clean springboard too , backboard has helped me a LOT with switching themes.

meh , i made something here and there in PS no where near as good as some of the guys on here , its unreal

proud to be known as your friend Cadi and yess as you i too am waiting for the precious white iphone 4...

8 DEVICES !!! dammmnnnnnn
    2010-11-05 07:56 AM
    may I have a xhdz thin icon for the app kik that everyones raving about please?
    2010-11-05 08:20 AM
    may I have a xhdz thin icon for the app kik that everyones raving about please?
    kik? what is it?
    2010-11-05 08:22 AM
    backboard has helped me a LOT with switching themes.
    Yup, meh too.

I Love the widgets also, and some that you have made are awesome, but battery life has a higher priority with me now I guess, K.I.S.S (keep it simply stupid)
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2010-11-05 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-05 08:27 AM

Someone PM me once and asked me to do it. I told him I couldn't find the file and asked him to point me where it is. But he never answered me so I didn't have a chance to port it..Sorry..If you can tell me where it is, I will do my best.
    Dear Vanasian, it was me.Very sorry for not responding as I am still not familiar with this PM thingy and I guess I must have miss some threads along the way.

I have found the original post of the XHD details in green at page 400, but don't know how to requote that post. Hopefully it does comes out. If not, I will try to send it to you..hmmm

Thank you.
    2010-11-05 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD