EF and ArDott, Thnx guys. Yall the bomb...

Cool, ya i have the app and all downloaded. But its the extraction part, What application needs to be used to extract it???
    this one

WinRAR
    2010-11-08 05:59 AM
    last one and im out for tonight

2010-11-08 06:01 AM
    not bad ef not bad
    2010-11-08 06:06 AM
    Hi sir, Im having trouble getting this to work. I download the file but its as a document, What do i need to do to the file to be able to put in my theme folder using SSH?? probably a noob prob but this thing is awesome n im dyin 2 use it lol, thanks!
    Hey dude did u get it to work yet? u need winrar or 7-zip just extract the file with either one of those programs n shh it to ur var/stash/theme and then click it ur winterboard n ur done.
    2010-11-08 06:20 AM
    love it bro sooo clean
    2010-11-08 06:20 AM
    Can you show me a picture of your status bar?

If you have the XHDetail 4.1 of the first page of this thread you should have no problem with size of your carrier!

Regarding folderswitcherBG see this link:http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...wallpaper.html

Thanks!

BPereira

tried the folderswitcherBG method in the thread but it does not work.

as for the carrier logo , it is oversized.
    2010-11-08 06:23 AM
    Hey dude did u get it to work yet? u need winrar or 7-zip just extract the file with either one of those programs n shh it to ur var/stash/theme and then click it ur winterboard n ur done.
    Aight Dude im respringing. I found Ez7z for those file types and extracted so im tryin it now...

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 06:54 AM
    Aight Dude im respringing. I found Ez7z for those file types and extracted so im tryin it now...
    how is it?
    2010-11-08 06:59 AM
    how is it?
    No luck yet. I even added the ".theme" on the end in Cyberduck but nothing happened. In winterboard when the original theme for MBex is selected, That theme is displayed, but not when the XHD one is selected. Im gonna try a reinstall and stuff n get bck to u guys lol. thnx for ur help guys

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 07:25 AM
    go to setting n look for musicbarextended n click activator maybe u forgot to do that, cus u have to select how to activate the mbex theme
    2010-11-08 07:28 AM
    go to setting n look for musicbarextended n click activator maybe u forgot to do that, cus u have to select how to activate the mbex theme
    Hmmmm, yea its good there. when i choose the MBex XHD in Winterboard, and activate it while a song is playing it shows up like this:

Its as if no theme is selected. im gonna redownload from the original post n start from square one,
    Last edited by Jmataska; 2010-11-08 at 07:48 AM.

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 07:43 AM
    Hmmmm, yea its good there. when i choose the MBex XHD in Winterboard, and activate it while a song is playing it shows up like this:

hmmm thats wierd let me check, cus mine seems fine hold on, u have only mbex xhd in ur winterboard no other mbex?

cus the name of the son n artist doesnt even go there

i guess we need to wait if anyone else is having trouble sorry if its not working u, but be sure i'll try my best to make it work for u
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2010-11-08 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 07:49 AM
    hmmm thats wierd let me check, cus mine seems fine hold on, u have only mbex xhd in ur winterboard no other mbex?

cus the name of the son n artist doesnt even go there

i guess we need to wait if anyone else is having trouble sorry if its not working u, but be sure i'll try my best to make it work for u
    Cool deal no prob at all sir, Ill delete the other MBex theme in winterboard, its called "MBex Rexcon", even though its not selected. is that what u mean??

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 07:55 AM
    yea n try again see if it works
    2010-11-08 07:56 AM
    yea n try again see if it works
    Nope no luck... It mite be something wrong with my extraction process but not sure. once extracted, im given the folders MBEx XHD>Bundles>com.apple.springboard>"images" . Thats all correct right??

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 08:01 AM
    no images file after springboard, its just show u the png images, ok let me ask u do u see the images inside the com.apple.springboard?

try to extract the file in ur desktop n then put the mbex xhd to ur var/stash/themes n check on it in winterboard
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2010-11-08 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 08:10 AM
    no images file after springboard, its just show u the png images, ok let me ask u do u see the images inside the com.apple.springboard?
    Yes sir, i have all the pngs and then also: com.EyeDevs.MusicBarex.plist and then also: Thumbs.db

Yes, once extracted i place the mbex xhd folder in var/stash/themes, add ".theme" to the end of the newly-added "MBEx XHD", then select in wintrboard.

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 08:10 AM
    u still got mbex rexcon in ur theme?
    2010-11-08 08:18 AM
    u still got mbex rexcon in ur theme?
    No sir I deleted it

Or Leave a Thanks...
    2010-11-08 08:21 AM
    ok lets do it this way uninstall musicbarextende and then repring and then reinstall the musicbarextended n see if that works.

lol i think we are the only two here, its weird
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2010-11-08 at 08:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-08 08:25 AM
9,421 ... 326376416424425426427428436 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD