wait a sec, your that ardott dude? and you got a gold title and i was overlooked? now im mad all over again. of course not that your not deserving but, im just sayin...
    you had a gold title fool , you turned it down
    2010-12-04 08:41 AM
    No I didn't. It is meaningless if you have to ask for it. I didn't ever notice. I'm just a pos.

G night
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-12-04 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-04 08:45 AM
    No I didn't. It is meaningless if you have to ask for it. I didn't ever notice. I'm just a pos.

G night
    fair enough.

g night buddy.
    2010-12-04 08:45 AM
    wait a sec, your that ardott dude? and you got a gold title and i was overlooked? now im mad all over again. of course not that your not deserving but, im just sayin...
    Lol..

I think that round of "Orange Names" & Title Changes was a bit biased for some.. Not saying that a few didn't deserve it..

But I've seen better mods/themes out of other people that don't have "username bling".. Floppy, you of course being one of em'!
    My latest theme - -
    2010-12-04 07:03 PM
    No I don't think it was a bias thing I truly don't. I disappear at times or only focus in one thread and the idea probably happened around one of those times and just like when people add credits or thanks in a mod or theme, someone is always bound to be missed. This is a big place and I think it's only Blkcadi who does these thinks which is one of the reasons this whole forum is great. She is like a player-manager. Adds alot to the user-experience. Unlike Richard.

Back on topic. Appreciate the words sanady.
    2010-12-04 07:16 PM
    Joe...Orange Name or nt u are Star. Dunno about others i am using ur mods since da day i joined this forum. There was few times even i had to buy the theme jus to hav ur mod, and i never ever put the theme on my phone. (No dis-respect to the theme creators), all i am saying is ur work is jus amazing, always was n always will.
    I wll always put ur mods on my phone as long as u willing to share....n most important i like ur humor.
    Always makes me smile reading ur posts.
    U take care buddy!
    2010-12-04 07:32 PM
    Thank u so much..Do u have any font in mind?? Maybe I can use for making new mod..What do u think about the calculator?? Can u read it clearly??

PS: I love this theme,too.. I always come back to this one..I just think this red is perfect..
    I used to have black wallpaper all the time and kinda tired of it..
    Z opens my mind and put more color into my phone And that's why I always want to make something for his themes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, guys and gals
    I finish modding dialpad
    Because BPereira request for blue one, I made it..
    Here is the screenshot!!
    I think it's too blue and kinda difficult to read.
    I am thinking maybe I will redo color again..
    I probably consider other color except blue and red..
    How about sliver and black?Well..let me know

Here are the packages..
    Just SSH what inside the folder to var/stash/theme.xxxx/XHDtheme/Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone
    Enjoy it and have a good night
    Van,

You are a unique person, again you could surprise me, you are a friend and an excellent professional in what you do.

I love the two colors blue and red, but your idea of black and silver is excellent, can not wait to see!

And I'm with you this theme, XHD is still my favorite (the only one who never get tired)

EDIT:In relation to the Font i have a favorite Neuropol or Pirulen.

Again Thanks Vanasian.
    Last edited by Bpereira; 2010-12-04 at 08:45 PM.
    2010-12-04 08:11 PM
    Van,

You are a unique person, again you could surprise me, you are a friend and an excellent professional in what you do.

I love the two colors blue and red, but your idea of black and silver is excellent, can not wait to see!

And I'm with you this theme, XHD is still my favorite (the only one who never get tired)

EDIT:In relation to the Font i have a favorite Neuropol or Pirulen.

Again Thanks Vanasian.
    Thank you so much for your compliment..
    I just do my best and hope people will like it..
    About font, Z used Neuropol for dialpad and calculator and people found it's kinda difficult to read. I think Myriad Pro is cool font so I used it in new dialpad..
    Thanks for ur nice comments again,,
    Have a good weekend

Van

By the way..here is the preview of what I am doing..I think I will change the color of font..

Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-12-04 at 09:23 PM.
    2010-12-04 09:10 PM

can you make me a logo " Duong" and "Dior" like this?
    Thank
    2010-12-04 09:26 PM
    that silver looks sweet!
    2010-12-04 09:28 PM
    By the way..here is the preview of what I am doing..I think I will change the color of font..

Wow, love this Van.
    2010-12-04 09:33 PM
    Thank you so much for your compliment..
    I just do my best and hope people will like it..
    About font, Z used Neuropol for dialpad and calculator and people found it's kinda difficult to read. I think Myriad Pro is cool font so I used it in new dialpad..
    Thanks for ur nice comments again,,
    Have a good weekend

Van

Grey Elegance
    2010-12-04 09:41 PM
    Okay..Here we go again!!
    I finially finish another one after so many time changes
    I hope you guys will like it..
    It looks very sweet on the phone and I am quiet happy about it

Enjoy and have a good weekend
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-12-04 at 11:18 PM.
    2010-12-04 11:07 PM
    Van, any other colors for the silver dialer, red maybe? Even just the silver is awesome, maybe with a black font. Just get busy dammit and make 'em all. lolz j/k
    2010-12-05 12:55 AM
    Van, any other colors for the silver dialer, red maybe? Even just the silver is awesome, maybe with a black font. Just get busy dammit and make 'em all. lolz j/k
    u mean the color of font??
    I tried white/silver one but it's kinda difficult to read on the phone..So I did blue with silver..
    What color do u think will fit better?

In fact..it has 2 different colors..
    You can just rename them

2010-12-05 01:06 AM
    Van, I am so diggin' that one, black with the red font. Gimme...................
    Your awesome sir.
    2010-12-05 01:28 AM
    Van, I am so diggin' that one, black with the red font. Gimme...................
    Your awesome sir.
    hehe//In fact, they are in silver package and you have to rename them oppsitly
    But I will attach 2 images to replace them later
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-callglyph-2x.png   Xhd  [Release]-callglyph_big-2x.png   Xhd  [Release]-callglyph.png   Xhd  [Release]-callglyph_big.png  
    Last edited by Vanasian; 2010-12-05 at 01:53 AM.
    2010-12-05 01:43 AM
    u mean the color of font??
    I tried white/silver one but it's kinda difficult to read on the phone..So I did blue with silver..
    What color do u think will fit better?

In fact..it has 2 different colors..
    You can just rename them

Van, this looks really sweet
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!
    2010-12-05 04:11 AM
    Okay..Here we go again!!
    I finially finish another one after so many time changes
    I hope you guys will like it..
    It looks very sweet on the phone and I am quiet happy about it

Enjoy and have a good weekend
    Van,

It was better than I expected, the combination of silver with blue is excellent and easy to read, is classy and appropriate to the Theme itself, you're probably right to source the Neuropol.

Just missing doings this Mod. ( Silver and also Blue) to the Calculator! To be perfect (complete)!!!

As usual I have no words to thank you for your excellent work and willingness to continue to enhance this theme even more.

Van thanks once again and with these new details (improvements), will create yet more indecision between this Theme and iNZTHD. Well guess what will happen is that after finishing iNZTHD'll return to this fantastic theme that I never get tired and think it still has the potential to make some more improvements (few) in details.

With the help of Darkness, Jazzman, RaajFx, eFXx, Floppy, Wim, etc...

Thanks Van.
    2010-12-05 03:18 PM
    Van,

It was better than I expected, the combination of silver with blue is excellent and easy to read, is classy and appropriate to the Theme itself, you're probably right to source the Neuropol.

Just missing doings this Mod. ( Silver and also Blue) to the Calculator! To be perfect (complete)!!!

As usual I have no words to thank you for your excellent work and willingness to continue to enhance this theme even more.

Van thanks once again and with these new details (improvements), will create yet more indecision between this Theme and iNZTHD. Well guess what will happen is that after finishing iNZTHD'll return to this fantastic theme that I never get tired and think it still has the potential to make some more improvements (few) in details.

With the help of Darkness, Jazzman, RaajFx, eFXx, Floppy, Wim, etc...

Thanks Van.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    When I have free time, I will redo calculator for u.
    And I will make some updates for ios4.2.1..
    I thought not many people care about this theme anymore.
    But I switch back and forth with iNZThd theme.
    Love both
    2010-12-05 05:44 PM
9,421 ... 351401441449450451452453461 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD