It's one of the sexiest themes ever made haha...I love the mixture of red and blue
    Agreed
    2011-12-12 06:54 AM
    Agreed
    I'll iMessage it to you when I'm finished tonight my bAd bro
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing
    2011-12-12 06:55 AM
    I'll iMessage it to you when I'm finished tonight my bAd bro
    Cheesy ***** fu*ker
    2011-12-12 06:56 AM
    Cheesy ***** fu*ker
    What what? Ok ok, that was a little cheesy
    2011-12-12 06:57 AM
    What what? Ok ok, that was a little cheesy
    VERY Cheesy Abby (;
    2011-12-12 06:58 AM
    VERY Cheesy Abby (;
    Should I make some walls for this theme?
    2011-12-12 06:58 AM
    should i make some walls for this theme?
    idK
    2011-12-12 07:03 AM
    idK
    I think some blue and red walls would be smexy

What are some other good themes to update?
    2011-12-12 07:04 AM
    I'm porting this to IOSs 5....TONIGHT! I already have iNitsua Twilight HD...I've decided, I want to rock this theme haha
    let me know when it's done I've always wanted to rock this!
    2011-12-12 11:27 AM
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll distribute it to peeps who want it. I'm actually remaking more images for iNitsua Z Twilight HD so that it will be more fit for IOS 5.

As for this theme, I have statusbar UI finished, lockscreen, iPod UI, and some icons. There isn't too much except the sms app (which is about three images)

And I also have to do the addon packs for XHD (there are quite a few). I'll send em to you Sephiroth and Nka, simply because I know you guys well enough to trust you guys. I think I'll send the updated to Z, and he can decide whether to distribute it or not.

Hopefully, I'll do neostyle HD and nine hd next.
    2011-12-12 06:53 PM
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I'll distribute it to peeps who want it. I'm actually remaking more images for iNitsua Z Twilight HD so that it will be more fit for IOS 5.

As for this theme, I have statusbar UI finished, lockscreen, iPod UI, and some icons. There isn't too much except the sms app (which is about three images)

And I also have to do the addon packs for XHD (there are quite a few). I'll send em to you Sephiroth and Nka, simply because I know you guys well enough to trust you guys. I think I'll send the updated to Z, and he can decide whether to distribute it or not.

awesome bro now I just need to figure out how to buy the theme, I'll work it out
    2011-12-12 09:33 PM

Ooohhh man I'll gladly pay again for ninehd and purchase this one for the first time once we figure that out too :-) those 9hd widgets are still some of my favorite lol
    2011-12-13 04:16 AM
    I feel that instead of pumping out new themes, we should all try to go back to those old themes we loved and update them. This way, we will have more choices to choose from, especially if you like the older themes better lol.
    2011-12-13 04:59 AM
    I feel that instead of pumping out new themes, we should all try to go back to those old themes we loved and update them. This way, we will have more choices to choose from, especially if you like the older themes better lol.
    Yessir I love going back to old stuff sometimes more than finding new stuff haha
    2011-12-13 06:05 AM
    Its really nice seeing the old themes revised and brought upto date.... does anyone have the colour keyboard for this please?

Thanks
    2011-12-14 03:22 PM
    Its really nice seeing the old themes revised and brought upto date.... does anyone have the colour keyboard for this please?

Thanks
    definitely there's some I've always wanted to try out
    2011-12-14 03:33 PM
    How the f***k did i miss this theme..i want!!tried downloading it but cant...how do i get it??
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-12-15 01:19 AM
    How the f***k did i miss this theme..i want!!tried downloading it but cant...how do i get it??
    Cydia
    2011-12-15 01:30 AM
    I think I'll need to push this deadline longer...Unless you guys just want the renamed images
    2011-12-15 07:56 AM
    Cydia
    No it says My firmware is not compatible..
    My Twitter....powderfinger76
    2011-12-15 09:37 AM
9,421 ... 369419459467468469470471 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD