Can I get someone to email me the files so I can try to get up to date? I would like to start trying out some of this stuff on my phone.
    A donation to

Zausser@gmail.com should get you up to date
    2010-09-24 03:30 AM
    Thanks to Jazz yet again, Wim the King of Gradients and Sky for all the things that make me want to never put this phone down. And most of all to Z for a theme that makes me just say...... Wow

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-09-24 03:41 AM
    Can someone punch the Facebook 'f' like this, but cropped to center in another picture I've got.

Maybe make a version with the pin stripes, and another version just transparent so the F will reflect color as the wallpaper you know.
    2010-09-24 03:42 AM

2010-09-24 03:43 AM
    Don't you get all giddy and bust open ya stitches...

get well soon buddy...
    thanks man
    2010-09-24 03:55 AM
    I wanna know how you guys are changing your system fonts, font swap doesn't seem to be working for me.
    2010-09-24 03:58 AM
    I wanna know how you guys are changing your system fonts, font swap doesn't seem to be working for me.
    Go to iphoneruler
    2010-09-24 04:01 AM
    Go to iphoneruler
    SICK!

thanks SaUcE!
    2010-09-24 04:12 AM
    Here's the file I have on my i4 for xhd Carrier

I ssh'ed it into themes (not the xhd theme just themes) and set it above xhd in winterboard, make sure any other wifi mods are off.
    The carrier one works fine for me but not the battery one...
    2010-09-24 04:14 AM
    Thanks to Jazz yet again, Wim the King of Gradients and Sky for all the things that make me want to never put this phone down. And most of all to Z for a theme that makes me just say...... Wow

Thanks for the mention Sauce!

If I was only unemployed I'd be able to offer more services...lol

You and Wim sure fight it out over the lockscreen mods. Way to share your talents.

Jazz, of course puts out some bad*** springboard papers.

We should organize a jailbreak convention somehow...hang out at Zausser's maybe.
    2010-09-24 04:19 AM

go into the battery theme and make a folder called UIImages and move all the .png's into it and then respring the phone...I had the same problem, wouldn't work, made that folder moved all the .png's and presto!

If I'm right, at the moment when you open up the red battery theme you see the .png's straight away, you shouldn't, you should see the folder UIImages and the .png's should be in it....hope I'm not confusing you cause I'm confusing myself now
    2010-09-24 04:19 AM
    Make sure all status bar images go into UIImages and the carrier logo goes in Bundles under the com.apple.ATT_US (as long as you are ATT).
    2010-09-24 04:24 AM
    ? I got Boss Paper working but now I
    Noticed that multitasking is just a blank image? If I disable it everything is fine. Is this normal?

2010-09-24 04:36 AM
    Anybody have a neuropol font file that changes your lockscreen clock? I have 2 already (Helvetica.ttc & HelveticaNeue.ttc). They changed most everything but lockscreen from what I can tell. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Xhd  [Release]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-09-24 04:41 AM
    ? I got Boss Paper working but now I
    Noticed that multitasking is just a blank image? If I disable it everything is fine. Is this normal?

All goes blank above the icons at the bottom when multitasking is open...yep...mine does too..

Anybody have a neuropol font file that changes your lockscreen clock? I have 2 already (Helvetica.ttc & HelveticaNeue.ttc). They changed most everything but lockscreen from what I can tell. TIA
    If you have changed the font in the system it should all change, if you are still trying to use font swap then it won't.Only the lockscreen clock will alter if selected.
    Go to iphone ruler and download the neuropol font and install as per there instructions..
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-24 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-24 04:46 AM
    My clock changes but I use the lock widget.
    2010-09-24 04:51 AM
    Thanks for the mention Sauce!

If I was only unemployed I'd be able to offer more services...lol

You and Wim sure fight it out over the lockscreen mods. Way to share your talents.

Jazz, of course puts out some bad*** springboard papers.

We should organize a jailbreak convention somehow...hang out at Zausser's maybe.
    May I get the frame of this pls thanks
    2010-09-24 04:54 AM

All goes blank above the icons at the bottom when multitasking is open...yep...mine does too..

If you have changed the font in the system it should all change, if you are still trying to use font swap then it won't.Only the lockscreen clock will alter if selected.
    Go to iphone ruler and download the neuropol font and install as per there instructions..
    Hmmmm.....wonder what's preventing the font on LOCK_TOP from changing completely?

only the date changed, the day and month and year stayed the same....any ideas??

2010-09-24 04:59 AM
    Does anyone have a mod of the k.nitsua lockscreen for the theme yet?
    2010-09-24 05:06 AM
    Hmmmm.....wonder what's preventing the font on LOCK_TOP from changing completely?

only the date changed, the day and month and year stayed the same....any ideas??
    The stock clock changes, maybe it has something to do with the widget you are using...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-24 05:08 AM
9,421 ... 242505152535462102152 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD