anyone remember where jazz uploaded his statusbar stuff?
    ]
    2010-09-26 08:27 AM
    Hey dude here is what I have i don't remember if its's Jazz's or SkyGuy's.. However i do remember that i pulled these from here within the XHD thread so no matter which one it belongs to it is guaranteed to be HOTT, lest i would not have grabbed it myself. I work on one portion of my theme at a time and i am still fiddlin with the Carrier logos and now i am back to the drawing board w/ V3 beta so here...You have at em..lol Lemme know how it goes ...LoL Because i wont get to em till tomorrow after i return these PCs to my customers...
    Attached Files
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-09-26 08:43 AM
    Hey dude here is what I have i don't remember if its's Jazz's or SkyGuy's.. However i do remember that i pulled these from here within the XHD thread so no matter which one it belongs to it is guaranteed to be HOTT, lest i would not have grabbed it myself. I work on one portion of my theme at a time and i am still fiddlin with the Carrier logos and now i am back to the drawing board w/ V3 beta so here...You have at em..lol Lemme know how it goes ...LoL Because i wont get to em till tomorrow after i return these PCs to my customers...
    thanks for the reply bro! i personally think those are kinda ugly tho ahha. the orange doesnt really go with the rest of the flow ! thanks anyways tho
    ]
    2010-09-26 08:46 AM
    Here are a couple of carrier logos as well,maybe they will help..??
    Attached Files
    Yes Sir.... I "know" you "didn't visit THOSE Kinds of sites" to make your Computer pop up those FILTHY images....
    **As I conduct an emergency disinfect of the "Family PC" Before his wife returns home.**
    2010-09-26 08:49 AM
    for some reason the status images did not upload never mind the file is too large....i can email or something...

thanks for the reply bro! i personally think those are kinda ugly tho ahha. the orange doesnt really go with the rest of the flow ! thanks anyways tho
    Well it was worth a shot, I guess it does depend on your color scheme..
    Last edited by Rakim; 2010-09-26 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 08:56 AM
    Beta v3 received....thanks Z
    2010-09-26 09:04 AM
    Just got it

I see its called Floppy_BassCLASS HD

Does this include both the updated slider animation and the weather ?

Wrong thread ffs....
    Focus... You are going crazyyyy
    Your iPhone must hate you for all the resprings.
    2010-09-26 09:42 AM
    My custom dock thanks for the psd Z. I'm kind of new to this PS editing.

PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way
    2010-09-26 09:54 AM

wolverine and hulk will be tonight. leaving work now.
    yes. i do use PS at work .lol
    Wow! Thanx! Waaaay beyond my expectations!
    2010-09-26 10:20 AM
    2010-09-26 10:53 AM
    New Signal load screen

Attached Files
    2010-09-26 01:20 PM
    Smaller 30 page pack before xhdz blows up XHD_Forum_Art_Work_pages_70-11.html
    2010-09-26 01:29 PM
    Plase somebody anybody help me with these d**n carrier logos I cannot get them to work i use AT&T i have messed with with em all night..no luck.... i put the files in the three different places as listed, i checked permissions, i uninstalled make it mine. I topped it on winterboard...I resprung <<<(still not sure if that's a word...) There has to be some small thing I am overlooking? Im gonna let my shaved off hair grow back SO I CAN PULL IT OUT!!!! well not really but i am frustrated....LoL
    2010-09-26 02:06 PM
    Hi Rakim, i had same problem. Put the folder in xhd theme/bundles
    make sure you have 2 versions of each Default and FSO (.png and @2x.png) in the folder.
    2010-09-26 02:13 PM
    Thanks for the input Tony, when you say two versions those files should be present in all the file locations correct? and what about the m.cell ones.. and when you say folder you are referring to the com.apple folder?
    2010-09-26 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the input Tony, when you say two versions those files should be present in all the file locations correct? and what about the m.cell ones..
    My folder is named com.apple.O2_UK and inside i have 4 of the images named thus

Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png
    [email protected]
    FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png
    [email protected]

The folder with those in it is in xhd theme in bundles

And thats all

Obviously substitute O2-UK for ATT
    Last edited by chelsea.tone; 2010-09-26 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-26 02:27 PM
    here are folder screenies

hey post that xhd and where to put it, can it be used as a check mark as well in winterboard?
    2010-09-26 02:31 PM
    My folder is named com.apple.O2_UK and inside i have 4 of the images named thus

Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png
    [email protected]
    FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png
    [email protected]

The folder with those in it is in xhd theme in bundles

And thats all

Obviously substitute O2-UK for ATT
    Done Deal, Sir thank you much!!! I figured out what my problem was by re reading your post... The way the folders were listed in the zip file lead me to believe I needed to move them to a different place not realizing that the folder structure was already intact I simply needed to place them and not re-arrange their placement at all..Simplicity always eludes me, give me an overcomplicated problem and time to study,voila i get your answer with time to spare... But Put 1+1 in front of me and i will come up with 3 and 1 REMAINDER...LoL

@ Laz Muchas Gracias on the screenies!
    2010-09-26 02:41 PM
    Lol, glad it worked
    2010-09-26 02:44 PM
    @ dc71295

As requested, one foldericon, black background fading up to red... 2 to choose from.

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-09-26 at 02:53 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-09-26 02:47 PM
9,421 ... 3373818283848593133183 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD