most i will do is have them all in a folder on mediafire. unfortunately some are partial, the other part only available thru the theme creator. plus i must admit i am very sloppy, call me sloppy_joe, so i can guaramntee i have all the stuff for each one and even remember some. besides i think you may be one of 3 that might want it. maybe less after tonight.
    2010-11-24 10:13 AM
    Well, I for one am not happy that Joe doesn't have a gold title. I'm not even sure what it means but I vote for him as President, and he's the scariest person on this forum. That counts? LOL
    Darkness. Floppy was being sarcastic ( Funny ) You have to understand his humor. Hope you understand.
    Yes i was being sarcastic but dang it I wish I never noticed the gold title thing, i guess my head has been in the sand or maybe i am color blind but now that i do know about it I am kinda taken back and I dont care how petty i sound. No offense to darkness, raaj, wim, effx, vanasian or anyone else with a gold title but it clearly shows a bias, it cant be an oversight since the words under my name mysteriously change.

your damn right i am whining, people who have pm'd me for help and say they want to donate but i just help and dont provide my donate info. For those I have stayed up late for to make something work, for my corny stories, for the times I played customer service in threads late at night when noone else was around, to mods, like them or not they are remnants of them everywhere and for my ideas, implemented and shared throughout. and to think all this time I was being insulted in the open and didnt see it, my enemies rejoice. Ignorance is bliss. I wish I were ignorant.
    2010-11-27 01:49 AM
    For the record Joe, I was being sarcastic too. I appreciate the work you've put into several forums and your mods. I am not your enemy and actually "get" your brand of humor. If you'd had a donate link, I would already have, though I know this is not your motivation. Just setting the record straight.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-11-27 at 01:59 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-11-27 01:55 AM
    so you wont vote for me for president?
    2010-11-27 01:59 AM
    Yes i was being sarcastic but dang it I wish I never noticed the gold title thing, i guess my head has been in the sand or maybe i am color blind but now that i do know about it I am kinda taken back and I dont care how petty i sound. No offense to darkness, raaj, wim, effx, vanasian or anyone else with a gold title but it clearly shows a bias, it cant be an oversight since the words under my name mysteriously change. :

your damn right i am whining, people who have pm'd me for help and say they want to donate but i just help and dont provide my donate info. For those I have stayed up late for to make something work, for my corny stories, for the times I played customer service in threads late at night when noone else was around, to mods, like them or not they are remnants of them everywhere and for my ideas, implemented and shared throughout. and to think all this time I was being insulted in the open and didnt see it, my enemies rejoice. Ignorance is bliss. I wish I were ignorant.
    I mean wow, here you go. Now you have gold too. Enjoy.
    2010-11-27 02:00 AM
    no thank you, i dont want it, i remain a grunt. with the people, by the people and for the people. the common people. wow?
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-27 at 02:10 AM.
    2010-11-27 02:03 AM
    so you wont vote for me for president?
    You still got my vote Joe. Just make sure there's some of your good jokes in the acceptance speech.

And anytime you get an empty feeling, take a look at your 2k + thanks from folks, like me, who do enjoy what you bring to the table brother. Golden Floppy Joe for Prez.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-11-27 at 02:09 AM.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-11-27 02:06 AM
    Okie dokie, was trying to mend some walls that may have been knocked down, but fine.
    2010-11-27 02:16 AM
    thank you, u didnt mend anything. if it were meant to be you would have done it b4, and you wouldnt have had to say wow, here ya go. I get it dont worry. black suits me just fine
    2010-11-27 02:18 AM
    thank you, u didnt mend anything. if it were meant to be you would have done it b4, and you wouldnt have had to say wow, here ya go. I get it dont worry. black suits me just fine
    It's cool. Black it is then.

Just so you know, there are about a million people here on this forum, I don't babysit, I moderate, and sometimes I miss something.
    I could say so much more but we will leave it at that. Enjoy.
    2010-11-27 02:24 AM
    It's cool. Black it is then.

Just so you know, there are about a million people here on this forum, I don't babysit, I moderate, and sometimes I miss something.
    I could say so much more but we will leave it at that. Enjoy.
    ditto, and so you know, i have no ill will. it is what it is.

And I am, whatever you say I am
    If I wasn't, then why wouldn't You say I am?
    In this forum, you get to say I am
    I don't know it's just the way I am

And it is, whatever you say it is
    If it wasn't, then why would you say it is?
    In this forum, you get to say it is.
    I don't know it's just the way it is

And you are, whatever you say you are
    If you weren't, then why would you say you are?
    In this forum, you can say you are
    I don't know maybe it's just the way you are.
    2010-11-27 03:06 AM
    What is your problem Floppy, you have been banned from other sites, you come off with this holier than thou crap, poor me, I have no gold title, no one appreciates me. So tired of it, as most of us are.
    We all appreciate the mods you have shared with us, but we just have to ask, is it worth it?
    Just my $0.02

People know who and what I am, as they do for you also. Get over it.
    2010-11-27 03:13 AM
    ThAts better. All neg comments here. In the right place at the right person.
    2010-11-27 03:32 AM
    Real Life first homie...When it feels good to you come share your knowledge again, alot of us appreciate it!
    2010-11-27 03:42 AM
    We all appreciate the mods you have shared with us,

Real Life first homie...When it feels good to you come share your knowledge again, alot of us appreciate it!
    Sounds familiar???????? We do appreciate the work, that was not said anywhere.
    2010-11-27 03:47 AM
    you are an a s s et! lol...I apreciate the work too.
    2010-11-27 03:53 AM
    you are an a s s et! lol...I apreciate the work too.
    Ummm, thanks, I think................but I am tuff skinned, I can handle it. lolz
    2010-11-27 03:55 AM
    Geesh, i said no Ill will, maybe u took the eminem rif wrong.

Still waitin for the pile on, should be fun.
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-27 at 04:21 AM.
    2010-11-27 04:17 AM
    Personally, I get Joe. Saturday Night Live humor, renaissance man he is. Whatever eminem references, I'm still voting him in. Love you too Cadi, always. (This is the part I should say "can't we all just get along?").
    @Metaserph
    2010-11-27 05:21 AM
    I mean wow, here you go. Now you have gold too. Enjoy.
    no thank you, i dont want it, i remain a grunt. with the people, by the people and for the people. the common people. wow? :
    It's too late to take back how this went down but of all the drama I have ever stirred up in a forum this would be the only thing I would want to take back. Yes I was whining because of the gold title thing, to show how little I care about it I didn't even notice it that non themers actually had it til today. I really think it should only apply to developers, full themes or apps. But I don't know and I am not envolved with mmi so what I think is irrelevant. I was being fascitious and trying to but failing at creating a parody about what was going on in another thread, the I'm jealous, I deserve it more, etc etc.
    After Blkcadi went ahead and announced she had changed mine to gold I turned it down and now realize it was rude. I'm sorry. I'm gonna chill out for awhile, been on a roll lately, but it seems the current mood of the audience is too stuffy (not saying u cadi) of late, or taking themselves way too seriously. Smile, get out of your boxes, take a different view.

Stop being zombies.
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-27 at 10:44 AM.
    2010-11-27 10:21 AM
334 ... 614151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD