Youtube Ad created by a theme user :-)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lU6d9xLEyk]YouTube - Best iPhone Theme Ever[/ame]

Hey guys, nominate Engraved Wood for the Featured Theme section in Cydia!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ection-hd.html
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-08 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass
    2011-02-08 03:36 AM
    Foundforgood,

Can you please skin this icon?

TY!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!
    2011-02-08 11:42 AM
    Trying again... Bad upload

Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Please hit the Thanks button if you think this was helpful or if it maybe raised a smile!
    2011-02-08 11:58 AM
    Hey guys, nominate Engraved Wood for the Featured Theme section in Cydia!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ection-hd.html
    Done!
    2011-02-08 03:23 PM
    Trying again... Bad upload

Here ya go. A little rough cuz the original image was kinda low quality, but i think it will be ok.

Whats the application called? so I can label it in the theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-new.png  

2011-02-08 03:51 PM
    Thanks for giving me a nice big icon to work with. Here ya go

Update soon will include:
    -4.2.1 camera skin fix
    -large icon package (as add on, look for "HD Engraved Wood Icon Pack 1")
    -pending: working on cydia app and webclip bookmark skinning
    -maybe some other stuff im forgetting.

No release date scheduled yet...
    Thanks and looking forward for the update!
    2011-02-08 04:23 PM
    Hi there,

I did copy the fonts from the ../4.2.1 to the /System/Library/Fonts/Cache folder on my iPhone4 running on iOS 4.2.1 and replaced the original ones like described in the tutorial video, but the fonts didn't change

What did I wrong?

Greetz Budokoromo
    2011-02-08 11:45 PM
    Hello, can you please skin these 2 icons from appstore?
    Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-boxcar.png
    Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-google-translate.png
    Thanks
    2011-02-09 12:13 AM
    Hello, can you please skin these 2 icons from appstore?
    Thanks
    One has already been themed but not posted yet. What are the names of those apps as they appear on your springboard?
    2011-02-09 04:25 AM
    One has already been themed but not posted yet. What are the names of those apps as they appear on your springboard?
    Boxcar & Google Translator accordingly. thanks.
    2011-02-09 04:30 AM
    Here you go!
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-boxcar.png   Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-google-translator.png  
    2011-02-09 06:20 AM
    Here ya go. A little rough cuz the original image was kinda low quality, but i think it will be ok.

Whats the application called? so I can label it in the theme.
    Foundforgood,

Thanks a bunch, dude, however it's not really good. Icon is smaller than others and has all the four corners white.
    I guess it's my fault cause I sent you a low res icon I got through iFile.
    Anyway, I'm resending it in high res 512x512. Hope it works.

This app is called TwitBird Pro.
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-twitbird-pro.png  
    2011-02-09 03:23 PM
    Boxcar & Google Translator accordingly. thanks.
    I just got the Google Translator app and its just called "Translate" on my springboard so that should be the name of the icon.
    2011-02-09 04:31 PM
    I just got the Google Translator app and its just called "Translate" on my springboard so that should be the name of the icon.
    Your're right, my bad. Thanks.

Foundforgood,

Thanks a bunch, dude, however it's not really good. Icon is smaller than others and has all the four corners white.

Question aside this thread , holl0wm1nd, how's this twitter app working for you? I've beenlooking for a really twitter app and no luck yet
    Last edited by Dalvar3; 2011-02-09 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-09 04:51 PM
    Question aside this thread , holl0wm1nd, how's this twitter app working for you? I've beenlooking for a really twitter app and no luck yet
    Have you tried UberSocial? I'm not a big Twitter user so I haven't tried many Twitter apps, but I like that I can just browse different Twitter accounts with that app without having to have a Twitter account. It may not be good for someone who tweets a lot though.
    2011-02-09 05:05 PM
    Have you tried UberSocial? I'm not a big Twitter user so I haven't tried many Twitter apps, but I like that I can just browse different Twitter accounts with that app without having to have a Twitter account. It may not be good for someone who tweets a lot though.
    This is a great app but it does not have push notification, I should mention that first. What would be my trigger to go for a good twitter app.
    2011-02-09 05:12 PM
    Foundforgood,

Here ya go. I made 2 different versions this time, hopefully one of which will be good for you :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-twitbird-pro-2.png   Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-twitbird-pro.png  

2011-02-09 09:43 PM

Dalvar3,
    Guess I've tested all twitter apps availabe and for me, this is the best. I'm using it for over a year now and it covers all my needs. It has lots of cool features... Very complete indeed. I recomend it
    2011-02-09 10:37 PM
    Dalvar3,
    Guess I've tested all twitter apps availabe and for me, this is the best. I'm using it for over a year now and it covers all my needs. It has lots of cool features... Very complete indeed. I recomend it
    Obrigado!!! I'm going to give it a try!
    2011-02-09 10:43 PM
    Here ya go. I made 2 different versions this time, hopefully one of which will be good for you :-)
    Foundforgood,

The second one is definitely perfect! Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot.

Now another point (last thing to have everything themed): after upgrading to 4.2.1, I no longer have the EW's background in my folders...
    Taking a quick look at the files, everything appears to be normal. Any clue?
    2011-02-09 10:47 PM
640 ... 91011121321 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.