User Tag List

Have u activated by going to the settings app and then the lockinfo page?
    u mean going to the settings page then go into the 'Activator'?What to click in the Activator then?
    2011-02-27 03:31 AM
    u mean going to the settings page then go into the 'Activator'?What to click in the Activator then?
    No, not the Activator settings, the LockInfo settings under the Settings app.
    2011-02-27 03:51 AM
    I hoped that the new update will fix the issue with font for 4.2.1 but apparently not.

I even tryed remaning the file by deleting the U but it says i'm not allow to do that. Any ideeas?

Is there an alternative for BytaFont? can i copy the font there and use it? How?

Kind regards.
    2011-02-27 04:44 AM
    No, not the Activator settings, the LockInfo settings under the Settings app.
    yupyup i did.i have switched the 'enable' button and also the 'on' button in Visibility of the lockscreen,but dunno why only mail update are seen in the locksreen,i've done the same thing to other things calendar or notification also,but only mail was shown
    2011-02-27 05:43 AM
    Sorry. Its a very large theme with alot going on.
    I'm getting like so many errors I'm pissed that I bought it and now its taking so long to download an I don't have it yet in my iPod it sucks
    2011-02-27 05:50 AM
    Yes. The thing where you double tap the home button and the grey background shows up with the icons that are running in the background.
    The directory in the theme is Engraved [email protected]/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ and the files are called "[email protected]" and "[email protected]~iphone.png"

Hi foundforgood89.

Nice update! Just like a child again

Some minor notifications...

- The keybord when I enter iFile hasn't changed.. See attached file IMG_0202.
    - When I did an update for "FakeOperator" the operator's name disappeared.. But when I enter cydia the operator appears.. See attached files IMG_0203 and IMG_0204. (It worked well, before I'd make the FakeOperator update.
    - Sometimes periodic my lock screen look like this (attached file IMG_0200) and when I slide the bar, I se the clock fadeout and underneath is the EW lock Weather. Hmm. how to explain.. Holla if you don't understand me

Finally, do you remember the large zip file I mailed to you with the icons I requested ? Including e.g. "Messenger" and "TV Guide" ? How goes ? It isn't in the update..

Thank you so much ! I'm 95% satisfied now woop woop ..
    Keyboards wont change in iFiles or Cydia because they use root settings. This means that no theme or tweak will effect them (for instance, you will see the statusbar customizations will disappear when entering those applications). some other apps are like that too, but most arnt.

As for fakeoperator, I have no idea why that would happen unless it was reading a blank file in the theme, but Idk why it would. Most likely its a glitch in that program when you updated and not the theme. It comes back when you enter cydia because, as I said before, cydia doesnt let any tweaks or themes effect it. You can test it to see if its the theme's fault by disabling it in winterboard and seeing if the custom fakeoperator logo comes back. If not, its their program and not the tweak.

Now the lockscreen glitch sounds like it could be a theme error. Check and make sure that the lockscreen weather widget is above the other themes in Winterboard.

The icons you sent are on deck to being made, so I hope to get them done asap.

I hoped that the new update will fix the issue with font for 4.2.1 but apparently not.

I even tryed remaning the file by deleting the U but it says i'm not allow to do that. Any ideeas?

Is there an alternative for BytaFont? can i copy the font there and use it? How?

Kind regards.
    The new fonts should have definitely worked, but if your doing it through BytaFonts, I have not tested that so I cant confirm that would work.

To do it manually, Find the font files from the theme. Use ifiles to copy them. Then navigate to system/Library/Fonts/Cache/ and paste them there (replace the previous files). That should do the job.

yupyup i did.i have switched the 'enable' button and also the 'on' button in Visibility of the lockscreen,but dunno why only mail update are seen in the locksreen,i've done the same thing to other things calendar or notification also,but only mail was shown
    are they set so that they are only seen if you actually have something in the category? (thats how i set mine up). that when you get a call or notification, it appears there. Can I see a screenshot of your lockscreen so I can see what you DO get? maybe its working but with the wrong settings.

I'm getting like so many errors I'm pissed that I bought it and now its taking so long to download an I don't have it yet in my iPod it sucks
    Where are you trying to download this from? if its from cydia, it should be small enough in its separate parts that you can download it...

If its from another source, you do have to download it in bulk, but its big so it takes a while. You can tell me your name and confirmation number used during purchase and Ill try and set you up with an alternative means of getting the theme.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iDevice Theme Developer: Engraved Wood, Etched Glass
    2011-02-27 06:28 AM
    thanks a lot Here is what i get for my iphone after setting up the lockinfo:

and here are what i have set:

here's the weather plugin that i downloaded:

u can see that there's mail and miss call notification,but not the weather one
    2011-02-27 10:11 AM
    Keyboards wont change in iFiles or Cydia because they use root settings. This means that no theme or tweak will effect them (for instance, you will see the statusbar customizations will disappear when entering those applications). some other apps are like that too, but most arnt.

As for fakeoperator, I have no idea why that would happen unless it was reading a blank file in the theme, but Idk why it would. Most likely its a glitch in that program when you updated and not the theme. It comes back when you enter cydia because, as I said before, cydia doesnt let any tweaks or themes effect it. You can test it to see if its the theme's fault by disabling it in winterboard and seeing if the custom fakeoperator logo comes back. If not, its their program and not the tweak.

Now the lockscreen glitch sounds like it could be a theme error. Check and make sure that the lockscreen weather widget is above the other themes in Winterboard.

The icons you sent are on deck to being made, so I hope to get them done asap.
    Keyboard: Okay.. That's me that had forgotten it..

FakeOperator: Year i see.. I'll check what's wrong.. I have disabled EW and there's still no operator.. hmm ... what to do.. I'll google it..

EW Lock Weather: The order is as following: EW Lock Weather - EW Weather - EW Loaders - EW - EW Extras.. I think that what the video said..

Icons: Okay that's awesome, just take the time

Thanks !

EDIT:
    FakeOperator is now working after uninstalling CleanStatus
    Last edited by sonyfreak; 2011-02-27 at 01:48 PM.
    2011-02-27 01:27 PM
    I love it! It is so unique and original!
    2011-02-27 01:43 PM
    ive purchased this theme and love it...

but i dont seem to have the keyboard....I've checked through all files and downloaded the extras but nothing
    2011-02-27 03:55 PM
    thanks a lot Here is what i get for my iphone after setting up the lockinfo:

and here are what i have set:

here's the weather plugin that i downloaded:

u can see that there's mail and miss call notification,but not the weather one
    Hmm, that is really strange, I've never seen that before...

Heres what i would do, because it looks more like its that lockinfo isn't working, not the theme. Forward that first image to this guy, he developed LockInfo...

[email protected]

If i find a solution, ill let u know, and if he doesn't get back to u, let me know.

Keyboard: Okay.. That's me that had forgotten it..

FakeOperator: Year i see.. I'll check what's wrong.. I have disabled EW and there's still no operator.. hmm ... what to do.. I'll google it..

EW Lock Weather: The order is as following: EW Lock Weather - EW Weather - EW Loaders - EW - EW Extras.. I think that what the video said..

Icons: Okay that's awesome, just take the time

Thanks !

EDIT:
    FakeOperator is now working after uninstalling CleanStatus
    Hmm. Ill have to look into the lockscreen issue. Is this like that all the time or only sometimes?

I love it! It is so unique and original!

ive purchased this theme and love it...

but i dont seem to have the keyboard....I've checked through all files and downloaded the extras but nothing
    The keyboard is only themed for those who have iAcces. I cant theme the keyboard without it.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-27 04:07 PM
    i do have iacces
    2011-02-27 04:09 PM
    i do have iacces
    Ah, i see.
    Ok, in that case make sure its the china version, and if not tell me which you have (i may need to make changes for other versions)
    Then also make sure that it is enabled. U can tell if it is because a globe button will appear on ur keyboard.
    Then make sure the standard theme is enabled in iAcces (standard theme is called "iAcces4-china" or something like that.
    Then if it is there, press the globe button. That turns on the themed keyboard.

If still no success, lemme know :-)
    2011-02-27 04:18 PM
    Hmm. Ill have to look into the lockscreen issue. Is this like that all the time or only sometimes?
    It's periodic only.. But when it appears it stays until respring..

Is there an app for recording iphone ? Then I'll record it when it appears.

Thanks..
    2011-02-27 04:31 PM
    It's periodic only.. But when it appears it stays until respring..

Is there an app for recording iphone ? Then I'll record it when it appears.

Thanks..
    Thereis but it's paid and uses quite a bit of memory. Its called display recorder. Its what i use for your YouTube videos

You are using lockinfo to hide ur lockscreen clock, right? The image only shows up behind the native lockscreen clock, so if its showing up because lockinfo doesn't hide it properly, you won't see the html portion of the clock from the theme.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 05:46 PM.
    2011-02-27 05:44 PM
    Thereis but it's paid and uses quite a bit of memory. Its called display recorder. Its what i use for your YouTube videos

You are using lockinfo to hide ur lockscreen clock, right? The image only shows up behind the native lockscreen clock, so if its showing up because lockinfo doesn't hide it properly, you won't see the html portion of the clock from the theme.
    Yes I use lockinfo. is there any trick to make this working ? ..

I'll check out the display recorder..
    2011-02-27 06:12 PM
    I've got the same problem as Shellbell, as far as i know I've got the proper iacces. the keyboard wont seem to work. in some apps the keyboard is has the right font and sometimes only shows up when i hot the key

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-001.png   Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-002.png   Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-003.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-27 at 07:35 PM.
    2011-02-27 07:12 PM
    Yes I use lockinfo. is there any trick to make this working ? ..

I'll check out the display recorder..
    No trick besides turning on the "hide lock clock feature"....

I've got the same problem as Shellbell, as far as i know I've got the proper iacces. the keyboard wont seem to work. in some apps the keyboard is has the right font and sometimes only shows up when i hot the key

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    The font glitch is cuz there cache files that need to be deleted. I forget what they are.

For the themed keyboard, try pressing the globe button in the bottom left of the keyboard. If that doesn't theme it, send me a screen to show what happens after pressing the globe.
    Last edited by foundforgood89; 2011-02-27 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-27 07:39 PM
    send me a screen to show what happens after pressing the globe.
    ok
    Attached Thumbnails Engraved Wood HD v2.0.0-001.png  
    Last edited by Ashes; 2011-02-27 at 09:34 PM.
    2011-02-27 09:31 PM
    done
    Hmm, so u guys are right. It aint theming. What version of iAcces do u have, and what version of engraved wood (sd or hd)
    2011-02-27 09:34 PM
640 ... 10181920212230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD