Definitely a clean looking theme. Would love to see a video of it in action though ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-10-24 04:42 AM
    Awesome release stoyr! Truly appreciate ur effort and work u have put into this!
    May I make couple of icon requests for the iphone 4?
    air mouse, vevo, living earth, shazam, radio, real racing, flight control, tango, msn, yahoo and textplus please.

Theres no rush..take your time..I am sure you have plenty of other things to do. But again..i would like to thank you for ur support and effort to make this theme successful!
    2010-10-24 07:46 AM
    Definitely a clean looking theme. Would love to see a video of it in action though ^_^
    Thanks. You're right - a video would give a much better impression...
    out of touch
    2010-10-24 05:26 PM
    elegant theme and user-friendly to configure. Thanks for the update sir. really awesome theme.
    2010-10-24 09:50 PM
    I'm having an issue, I have an old version of the theme, before you fixed the black icons, and unfortunately I forgot where the icons I changed are located, can someone help me out
    2010-10-24 09:58 PM
    I think there is a bug with the new version, i can't change overlay for some reason. Always stays with the first overlay, even after reboot.
    2010-10-24 11:48 PM
    You guys know if there's an SBSettings theme that goes with this theme?
    2010-10-25 12:02 AM
    I'm having an issue, I have an old version of the theme, before you fixed the black icons, and unfortunately I forgot where the icons I changed are located, can someone help me out
    They're probably inside the Bundles folder...

I think there is a bug with the new version, i can't change overlay for some reason. Always stays with the first overlay, even after reboot.
    No bug, I just changed it on you

The theme now uses OverlayHD4.png as the default overlay...

You guys know if there's an SBSettings theme that goes with this theme?
    I'm not sure if Glasklart has SBSettings, but the icons certainly work well with this theme...
    out of touch
    2010-10-25 01:56 AM
    Hey,

Just want to say thanks again for this theme. No need for any others on my 3gs now.

I'm working on some icons. They aren't exactly like yours, and they aren't in HD, but I figured I would share what I have so far in case anyone wants them.

They are all just pulled from the net somewhere and edited, so if anyone thinks I shouldn't be sharing them, please let me know. Don't want to lose out on this community by being told to take a hike for that!

I'm using springjumps (finally for 4.x) that's what the ones at the top on the first screen are. I also just put them in my own theme folder with an "Icons" folder. I know this is frowned upon, but I couldn't find a way to change the spring jumps ones by using the bundles method, so I just threw them all in together.

Hopefully I'll get the time to finish all my icons. When I do, I'll put them up (if i'm allowed)

Thanks again!

Attached Files
    2010-10-26 07:34 AM

Hello everyone!

First of all, as usual: BIG THX BRO!I got this theme yesterday and i´m in love with it

Since the iphone4 is my very first apple device i`m some sort of noob to it

I have two little questions:
    1. I saw here some screenshots and ppl have only two rows with symbols, or just placed icons anywhere they want with gaps between them.
    If you look on my screenshots it´s possibly getting clear what i want to modify: I want to have two slides, where all icons are in the first slide (maybe some in the second slide). Is it possible to realize one slider on the top and the other one is the dockslider that i´ve already realized with infidock.
    you can tell me all your ideas

2. i have some icon requests for ppl that can do better photoshop than me - maybe someone has the time for doing it? Would be very greatful for this:
    1. doodlejump
    2. whatsapp
    3. ping
    4. VZ-NETZWERKE (it is a german social network like facebook)
    5. ebay
    6. navigon
    7. im+

3. will there be an icon pack update/upgrade someday?

Very BIG thx in advance for ANY replies

THIS THEME REALLY RULES
    Last edited by TomStar; 2010-10-26 at 10:37 AM.
    2010-10-26 10:32 AM
    Hello, I tried to use Glasklart icons, but I have a problem, I can't get rid of the [email protected] for some of the icons.
    On the screenshot I've made, you can see remote doesn't have the shadow applied, (it's the same for all appstore applications, twitterific, google or facebook all look good), but all the "stock" applications and cydia applications still have the appiconshadow applied.

Is there a solution ?
    I use fiftyfootshadow above glasklart icons in winterboard, I've deleted all bundles in fiftyfootshadow except for com.apple.springboard, I've replaced all appiconshadow, overlay, and mask from glasklart\bundles\com.apple.mobileicons.framework by transparent ones, and now I don't know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.
    One last thing, is it possible to change font color in statusbar ?
    I've changed font color to black for icons names, but I didn't manage to do it for the statusbar.
    Attached Thumbnails fiftyfootshadowsHD-img_0068.png  
    2010-10-26 10:32 AM
    @TOmStar

There is an eBay icon in the zip file right above your post. It's not as good as storyr's but it's not bad. Have a look at the screenshots.
    2010-10-26 01:54 PM
    @TomStar,

Im not sure how you can get an additional slider on top. Maybe someone else knows how. Why not try using Categories instead?
    2010-10-26 03:24 PM
    @jasvcnt10: what do you mean by categories?
    you mean folders?
    2010-10-26 03:45 PM
    Categories in Cydia. It was just an idea. Like i said im not sure if you can "slide" on the top bar. If you could that would be really cool. maybe someone knows. I just use Categories for now on my Dbar theme which is pretty much like this one.
    2010-10-26 04:21 PM
    CategoriesSB is the one you want. Much quicker than the original. If you get iBlanks from Cydia you can create empty icons to fill a page so you only have icons at the top o each page, making it look like a slider.
    2010-10-26 07:27 PM
    If you get iBlanks from Cydia you can create empty icons to fill a page so you only have icons at the top o each page, making it look like a slider.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think additional software is necessary to get the icons just on the top. Simply by having only 4 icons per page achieves this effect...
    out of touch
    2010-10-26 07:33 PM
    ^^ Correct, if you just want 4 icons on top no need for iblank. But you have to move all those other icons somewhere. I believe they wanted a slide effect on the top. If i understood correctly, like having infindock on the top and bottom.

Categories SB is an add on for categories. Categories is still needed.
    Last edited by jasvncnt10; 2010-10-26 at 08:33 PM.
    2010-10-26 08:07 PM
    ^^ Correct, if you just want 4 icons on top no need for iblank. But you have to move all those other icons somewhere. I believe they wanted a slide effect on the top. If i understood correctly, like having infindock on the top and bottom.
    Here's what I do: I place 4 icons on page 1, four icons on page 2, etc. Now, when I swipe left, the effect is the icons in the top row slide.

You're correct - this wouldn't work well for 50 icons I stuff most of them into folders, and leave the essential stuff out.

If someone has 50 "essential" apps, a minimalist theme probably isn't a good choice for them...
    out of touch
    2010-10-26 10:58 PM
    ok as you can see i am totally noobish
    i will join story´s idea and will use lots of folders and the 4 icon per page strategy =)
    BIG THX

P.S.: How i do install new Icons? Is there a tutorial anywhere?
    Last edited by TomStar; 2010-10-27 at 11:34 AM.
    2010-10-27 10:24 AM
595 ... 5131415161725 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD