EliteFloppyLock WeatherFlow.theme.zip

I am in a hurry, kid game. Will upload psd's to make different lockwalls later. thanks to downloadeous Max for great wallpaper and cool frame. Wim for your hard work on Weatherflow. Keep making icons everyone!

Im not important enuff for a repo, nor do i want one. Feel free to host for me wim, bars. I do have a classy looking thread though so please post icons walls addons there for me as well.

so i got fired for spending too much time on my phone but when the ceo saw my phone he understood and i got a raise.

Lol, if only. I am my own boss and I need to start cracking the whip. Thought I was retired from this.
    2010-10-09 12:50 AM
    Rumcajs, if you have time after work could you make me a dock flow with (left to right) phone, mail, safari, ipod, cydia
    thanks Attachment 473962

Attachment 473963

Attachment 473964

Attachment 473965

Attachment 473966

images didnt come out in right order, sorry
    I can make em if you need me to? So you want phone(far right) mail(right) Safari(middle) ipod (left) cydia (far left)?
    2010-10-09 12:51 AM
    I can make em if you need me to? So you want phone(far right) mail(right) Safari(middle) ipod (left) cydia (far left)?
    Thamks, now Im confused need left to right
    phone, mail, safari(middle), ipod, cydia

hope it makes sense
    2010-10-09 12:57 AM

Forgot to mention for you novice and soon to be jailbreakers this is using Lockinfo weather plugin.

**** im gonna be late and miss all the BEER!
    2010-10-09 12:58 AM

I am in a hurry, kid game. Will upload psd's to make different lockwalls later. thanks to downloadeous Max for great wallpaper and cool frame. Wim for your hard work on Weatherflow. Keep making icons everyone!

Im not important enuff for a repo, nor do i want one. Feel free to host for me wim, bars. I do have a classy looking thread though so please post icons walls addons there for me as well.

so i got fired for spending too much time on my phone but when the ceo saw my phone he understood and i got a raise.

Lol, if only. I am my own boss and I need to start cracking the whip. Thought I was retired from this.
    lovely stuff
    Thamks, now Im confused need left to right
    phone, mail, safari(middle), ipod, cydia

hope it makes sense
    Alright gotcha gimme a sec!
    very nice Floppy!!
    2010-10-09 01:00 AM

hehe... you could run that as your springboard background... gotta save room for icons tho
    2010-10-09 01:03 AM
    Screen Shots

Here are some screens of the weather mod I put together. It's in Bars hands now and you guys should see it real soon.

As you will see, it looks good on any background. You will also see some descriptions do not match with the icons I created 100% Such as a Light Rain Shower will say Light Rain. These are limitations of how many iconic descriptions we can have with Yahoo Weather. Limited to 47. I spent 3 days loading weather from all over the globe, trying to force YW to display as many descriptions as possible. And, make the icons match. It just was not totally possible. If you see an ion that needs a new description, let me know and I will fix it. I hope you enjoy it, took me a good amount of time.

N-Joy!

Jim

As a side thought, my condolences to anyone living in Russia. It's damn cold there.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-09 at 01:13 AM.
    2010-10-09 01:07 AM
    @ whtnit Here ya go buddy!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-iphonefl.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2xl.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safari3-2-.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2-1-r.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2xfr.png  
    2010-10-09 01:08 AM
    Screen Shots

Here are some screens of the weather mod I put together. It's in Bars hands now and you guys should see it real soon.
    D-Max .... ur a legend my friend
    2010-10-09 01:12 AM
    Joe can you send me that wallpaper, and maybe the source in which you got it from?

And look out guys I'm getting training tonight on making and uploading debs to our repo!! is everyone ready for the storm??
    2010-10-09 01:14 AM

Looks real nice!!!! Thanks
    2010-10-09 01:14 AM

What do I need to display the clock. Mine doesn't have it.

Looks great.
    2010-10-09 01:15 AM
    Joe can you send me that wallpaper, and maybe the source in which you got it from?

And look out guys I'm getting training tonight on making and uploading debs to our repo!! is everyone ready for the storm??
    Rodger Dodger!!
    2010-10-09 01:15 AM
    Bars dm made walls

Dm clock is locinfo weather
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-09 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 01:18 AM
    @ whtnit Here ya go buddy!
    WoW..that was fast, Thanks Bro
    2010-10-09 01:18 AM

Bars,

If your looking for the true original creator of those walls, that would be this cat right here...

subhagovanj on deviantART

I just manipulated them, as usual.
    2010-10-09 01:21 AM
    My phone died playing with the widget from DM. VERY NICE my friend! Thank you for your hard work in creating that for the team, and myself! I really appreciate it! I will be trying to finish up what I have left to do and then I will see if I can have xlibx instruct me on how to make a deb and upload it to the repo. So I THINK there will be another update tonight, that will probably include the weather widget. Thanks again!

2010-10-09 01:21 AM
    My phone died playing with the widget from DM. VERY NICE my friend! Thank you for your hard work in creating that for the team, and myself! I really appreciate it! I will be trying to finish up what I have left to do and then I will see if I can have xlibx instruct me on how to make a deb and upload it to the repo. So I THINK there will be another update tonight, that will probably include the weather widget. Thanks again!

My widget killed yer phone.
    2010-10-09 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD