Real nice theme but it didn't auto create two icons: cyfix & callerid faker. other than that it created eveything perfectly.
    those are cydia apps and they are not auto created but you can ssh into the theme yourself and add the file either by making the icon yourself or im sure someone might be able to help you on here there are some real talented people on here
    2010-11-25 05:11 PM

Guide EPHD Loading Screens ...

Aaaaaaaaiiight Answer any questions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fszAH5aP54]YouTube - Fat Joe - Respect Mine (Feat. Raekwon)[/ame]
    2010-11-25 05:31 PM
    I counted them yesterday to today, only the topic of Z I've done 41 different SBsettings Toggles + another 20-30 for EPHD, may not know there is still something that I missed to do

Yes, I will make pictures a little later how things are done

Hey Dark..would it be possible for you to .zip all of the SBSettings Toggles you made...Keep up the awesome work and Thanks in advance!

*EDIT*
    I probably should have been more specific...I'm talking about the ones for EPHD...
    Thanks Again!
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-11-25 at 05:40 PM.
    2010-11-25 05:32 PM
    those are cydia apps and they are not auto created but you can ssh into the theme yourself and add the file either by making the icon yourself or im sure someone might be able to help you on here there are some real talented people on here
    I realize they are cydia apps but it created a few other cydia apps that i have. I don't mind taking a shot at it myself if you or someone could help me out locating the original icon picture and tell me where I place the new icon once I create it. I have Photoshop.
    2010-11-25 05:35 PM
    Hey Dark..would it be possible for you to .zip all of the SBSettings Toggles you made...Keep up the awesome work and Thanks in advance!
    are made in the last 2 days SBsettings Toggles for EPHD. A total of 35 different Toggles

EPHD SBsettings Toggles Today.zip
    2010-11-25 05:39 PM
    Damn darkness is PUMPING out SBSettings toggles!!! Holy cow!! Thanks bro!!
    2010-11-25 05:41 PM
    I realize they are cydia apps but it created a few other cydia apps that i have. I don't mind taking a shot at it myself if you or someone could help me out locating the original icon picture and tell me where I place the new icon once I create it. I have Photoshop.
    Look in the first post of my CLASSified HD thread, I have made a very good tutorial explaining how to create the bundle folders, and icon placement for these icons
    2010-11-25 05:43 PM
    Happy Turkey Day everyone.
    And to you too bro!! /ready to get stuffed!!
    2010-11-25 05:45 PM
    the cydia apps that are created already have a folder in the theme thats why but if you go to the location of the theme there is a psd file for the icon and you can create it yourself. im still learning how to do this but the icon part is fairly easy
    2010-11-25 05:46 PM
    are made in the last 2 days SBsettings Toggles for EPHD. A total of 35 different Toggles

EPHD SBsettings Toggles Today.zip

Thank You so much man....your a beast at this stuff! Again keep up the awesome work!
    2010-11-25 05:51 PM
    Look in the first post of my CLASSified HD thread, I have made a very good tutorial explaining how to create the bundle folders, and icon placement for these icons
    Thank you
    2010-11-25 06:00 PM
    Can someone direct me again to the link that has the database of apps and their icon locations? I have no idea where I found it previously. I am only having partial success getting icons to change.

Thanks!
    2010-11-25 06:03 PM

Guide EPHD Loading Screens ...

Aaaaaaaaiiight Answer any questions

My problem is iyour second screenshot what are you doing to mve the image over because when i do it it goes behind the netflix icon
    2010-11-25 06:05 PM
    Once you have given Copy the picture you want to paste in the center before giving Paste highlight Layer 24 and then give Paste. This will appear Layer 34 and your picture will go inside the central icon without leaving her
    2010-11-25 06:09 PM
    Can someone direct me again to the link that has the database of apps and their icon locations? I have no idea where I found it previously. I am only having partial success getting icons to change.

Thanks!
    Look at the first post of this thread or Class HD thread...
    2010-11-25 06:12 PM

AppBox Pro
    Attached Files
    2010-11-25 06:20 PM

Thanks!
    here you go...

CFBundleIdentifer Database
    2010-11-25 06:24 PM
    Darkness, oh great master, do you have any ions and loading screens for the following:

Photogene - photo app for adjusting photos and adding effects

Pano - app for taking panoramic photos

Really appreciate your help.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-11-25 06:59 PM

Photogene
    Attached Files
    2010-11-25 07:05 PM

Pano
    Attached Files
    2010-11-25 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD