see that wallpaper is made of 2 parts. One is wallpaper with vertical lines which is mine, and the rest of the floors which are horizontal. This is the PSD of Jazz. What more do you want to red is my wallpaper or floors with it?

have a little patience until 30 minutes will make them
    If possible everything that is blue to RED please...would greatly appreciate it...Hey so where can I find ur paypal link???...thx
    2010-11-29 08:25 PM
    I will do but on one condition, answer me one question When deleting Bytafont, you return the original fonts? (All day asking around the forum because I want to install it on my iPod 3G, but worry not to spoil anything)
    good question dark...what I have done is backed up my original fonts. at the time I decide to delete bytafont I will activate original i4 iOS 4.1 font through bytafont, then restore my originals through ifile, then delete bytafont...why do all of that? because I'm not sure how bytafont switches fonts, and doing that ensures the originals fobts are in the correct place...hope this helps...

can somebody please tell me how to remove the bottom shelf for the dock, i want to replace with the one i made, please
    Replied to your post in last page...

You would put it in the theme>bundles>com.apple.springboard

file name [email protected]
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-11-29 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-29 08:30 PM
    Can anyone tell me the exact html color code for the red used in the EPHD theme itself, for example in the phone app, the delete key is red while the call back key is green. What is the code for that red? I'm speaking of the base theme, not any of the colors from the "extras" package.

Thanks!
    2010-11-29 08:32 PM
    too late I said it, ruined it

Deleting Bytafont not return the original fonts, now very strange to delete all fonts installed from Cydia, and removed the BytaFont font that was last to stand despite being deleted. Reboot does not change anything
    2010-11-29 08:35 PM
    i have substitute that file with my trasparent dock but the black dock stays and wont go away
    2010-11-29 08:46 PM
    too late I said it, ruined it

Deleting Bytafont not return the original fonts, now very strange to delete all fonts installed from Cydia, and removed the BytaFont font that was last to stand despite being deleted. Reboot does not change anything
    have u tried restoring fonts through ifile?

i have substitute that file with my trasparent dock but the black dock stays and wont go away
    if you placed your transparent dock and named it correctly in theme>bundles>com.apple.springboard, try disable and enable main theme in winterboard, then winterboard respring...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 2010-11-29 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-11-29 08:59 PM
    Hi guys,

to revert to the original fonts just install "Original Fonts iOS 4.1" or "Original Fonts iOS 4.0.x" (depending on your firmware) and apply via BytaFont

Btw, for any help/info you can contact us or have a look at BytaFont.com
    2010-11-29 09:10 PM
    I fixed it. For all not to wonder what was going to say .. If you decide to delete BytaFont, note that to return the original fonts, first install the package with the original fonts have it in Cydia under the name Original Fonts fo 4.0.x (Original Fonts 4.1). Then activate BytaFonts of this package after Respring you can delete this program. There you will see that it would appear that it will be deleted and the original package, but this is not a problem. Your device stays with the fonts that you last enabled the program before you delete
    2010-11-29 09:37 PM
    Hey Dark how are you doing? Not sure if you can help with this question or maybe someone else can. But i have a couple of icons that are being themed, meaning(aren't being framed blue)like the other are.

Another question? Dark did they take down the thread that was for you? I went back to it the other day and the page isn't showing up right.
    2010-11-29 09:49 PM
    2010-11-29 09:55 PM
    Hey Dark how are you doing? Not sure if you can help with this question or maybe someone else can. But i have a couple of icons that are being themed, meaning(aren't being framed blue)like the other are.

Another question? Dark did they take down the thread that was for you? I went back to it the other day and the page isn't showing up right.
    As I give you answer to both questions:

1. As I helped you, but I have only 1 PSD file, one that comes with the original topic. I do not remember who made them such icons blue dog, very sorry

2. If you ask me section, IP4 which had, what I understood when I asked Tony (chelsea.tone) and he knew of Bo ... the topic was closed because it was collected. Is so, what happens ... I have nothing more than that I do not know my friend

I'll be gone in about 1 hour, then I will be here if there is someone with something that I will help as always
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-11-29 at 09:59 PM.
    2010-11-29 09:56 PM
    Hi wow i would love theese shelve aswell ie the 2 from Darkness 777, are they easy to install and dont mind donating? many thanks from brian
    2010-11-29 09:59 PM
    HI! Has anyone got this safari icon with a black dial pls. looked everywhere but cant find it. Thankyou
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x-1-4-.png  
    2010-11-29 10:02 PM
    HI! Has anyone got this safari icon with a black dial pls. looked everywhere but cant find it. Thankyou

http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899
    2010-11-29 10:46 PM
    Its a bit different bro but thankyou so much!!the one that i want cant find it anywhere,ive got one but its for the dock!
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-12-2-1-.png 
    2010-11-29 10:52 PM
    How come my date does not fit into the icon? I can see the number but the day of the week is outside, if you see closely is on the grey edge of the shelf
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-11-29 11:00 PM

BytaFont
    Dark my understanding is you need to manually replace the original fonts if you delete the app at least that is how I read it from iphonerulers site

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-11-29 11:18 PM
    I delete it, just if you delete it before he hit the original fonts will remain with the font that was last activated in BytaFont
    2010-11-29 11:25 PM
    Question:

How can I make the lockscreen statusbar transperant? I've been trying for an hour and can't get it to work.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by H1J1NX; 2010-11-30 at 12:13 AM.
    2010-11-30 12:07 AM

BytaFont
    Attached Files
    2010-11-30 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.