My signal bars are working but everything else on the top bar is the same. Is that normal?
    2010-12-01 01:02 AM
    Nice to see you back Bars and to see this thread moving again. Any thought to doing a blue update like the red one?

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2010-12-01 01:11 AM
    Okay so I just got this theme and my icons are the original iphone ones I'm on the 3GS os 4 I tried looking for the icon folder
    How will I be able to change all my icons like the one on the theme some do look like that thanks
    There is no icon folder...all icons are located in app bundles in theme Bundles folder...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-01 01:15 AM
    Is there any way to add a image file to the carrier and banner? Makeitmine only allows text but I'd like some artsy text or the elite pro text instead. And changing the icons/number font for the battery ect? I thought elite pro would do all that but I guess it only changed the signal strength bars and 3G icon
    2010-12-01 01:22 AM
    Is there any way to add a image file to the carrier and banner? Makeitmine only allows text but I'd like some artsy text or the elite pro text instead. And changing the icons/number font for the battery ect? I thought elite pro would do all that but I guess it only changed the signal strength bars and 3G icon
    Elite Pro does change the carrier to an Elite Pro HD logo, which can be changed/personalized if you'd like. Many on here have personalized theirs. Mine says Steve HD in the Elite font.
    2010-12-01 01:40 AM
    What fo I need to do to customize mine? I'd like mine in the elite pro hd font as well
    Last edited by Runnybunny; 2010-12-01 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Clarify
    2010-12-01 01:46 AM
    What fo I need to do to customize mine? I'd like mine in the elite pro hd font as well
    Just request carrier logo you want and what font and someone will hook you up...I would do it but I'm on the road right now....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2010-12-01 01:51 AM
    /private/var/mobile/Library/WebClips/WeatherElements.webclip
    Danke, das wars
    2010-12-01 01:51 AM
    sent Pm

thanks but u dont have a psd...
    2010-12-01 01:55 AM
    Awesome, thanks guys. I'd like "Rick" and some other words but I can probably make them myself. What I really needed to know was how to apply it.

Elite Pro does change the carrier to an Elite Pro HD logo, which can be changed/personalized if you'd like. Many on here have personalized theirs. Mine says Steve HD in the Elite font.
    Sorry for any excessive posts, but elite pro hd is not changing the carrier, battery, time, or anything other than the signal strength and 3G icon for me
    Last edited by Runnybunny; 2010-12-01 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-01 02:07 AM
    Awesome, thanks guys. I'd like "Rick" and some other words but I can probably make them myself. What I really needed to know was how to apply it.

Sorry for any excessive posts, but elite pro hd is not changing the carrier, battery, time, or anything other than the signal strength and 3G icon for me
    I don't believe it is built to change all of those. I just have the changed carrier, signal strength,3G, and wifi strength. Time or battery is unchanged.
    2010-12-01 03:08 AM
    Elite Pro keyboard updated to correct the constant update nag.
    2010-12-01 04:16 AM
    Elite Pro keyboard updated to correct the constant update nag.
    How bout the red glow icons. In the beta repo it shows 0.1. In changes tab it says 1.0 but when you try to install the 1.0 it comes up error. Are they the same thing 0.1 and 1.0?
    2010-12-01 04:25 AM
    How bout the red glow icons. In the beta repo it shows 0.1. In changes tab it says 1.0 but when you try to install the 1.0 it comes up error. Are they the same thing 0.1 and 1.0?
    Install the 0.1 it will remove the 1.0 and stop the error. They are the same just had a deb file mishap when packaging the file
    2010-12-01 04:27 AM
    Install the 0.1 it will remove the 1.0 and stop the error. They are the same just had a deb file mishap when packaging the file
    Thank you!!!
    2010-12-01 04:30 AM
    Thank you!!!
    No thank you all for your support and contribution to Bars and this theme that has over 1 mill views and 20k posts!
    2010-12-01 04:32 AM
    No thank you all for your support and contribution to Bars and this theme that has over 1 mill views and 20k posts!
    thats what we call a record this baby is doing so good...
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-01 04:39 AM
    can someone get rid of the background for me? i dont know how to save transparencies...

2010-12-01 05:15 AM
    hi any upcoming updates on the theme or anything?
    2010-12-01 05:42 AM
    Can someone please create dockflow icons out of these? It should be in order: phone, mail, (center), safari, Beejive.

The Beejive icon will need an icon glow border as the others have and I'll need help getting it to show correctly w/o being double-masked. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x4.png  
    2010-12-01 06:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD