with regards to loader screens, anyone know what they need to be named and where they need to be placed?

cheers
    2010-10-09 05:55 PM
    Darkness was using previous version PSD...new one have name reflections fixed...
    Thank you for info. If I post them up can ya fix em?
    2010-10-09 06:01 PM
    Any night

Happy Birthday Wim

I see there are some updates in Cydia... but with all this going on in this thread over the past few hours, I have no idea what I'd be updating to.

You guys are crazy with this... (good crazy, not need-a-chaperone crazy)

Also, what does it say for these weather mods that I actually look forward to inclement weather just to see my phone go to work?

No kidding... that's sick!

Wow, miss a day and a half and be ready to read 40 pages. Few things:

1) Darkness, thanks for a ton of icons and LS!
    2) DM, I am smelling what your are cooking!
    3) I updated in Cydia, I dont have the colored lockscreen media controls or the new ring/vibrate toggle images...should I? If so, any idea where I goofed?

Thanks again to all of you guys, i thought I loved CHD but this is over the top.
    Oh man the Ring/Vibrate images are to die for
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-09 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 06:08 PM
    Thank you for info. If I post them up can ya fix em?

i don't have images he was using...best bet would be to PM Darkness about it...
    2010-10-09 06:09 PM
    Dusk Law... no battery drain for me though, unlike what some seem to experience. Nothing noticeable, anyway...
    lol I just noticed your signature... I never really understood the difference (sucked in english classes) until recently and now it bothers me whenever someone uses them wrong
    2010-10-09 06:10 PM
    with regards to loader screens, anyone know what they need to be named and where they need to be placed?

cheers
    put them in app bundle...in 99% cases they are named Default.png or [email protected]...
    2010-10-09 06:11 PM
    So anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks
    I'm still trying to figure it out also. What font are you using right now? I like
    2010-10-09 06:12 PM
    I don't think anybody ever answered me... How come the keyboard can't be themed?? I hate this dry a*# keyboard! And I am not a fan of iAccess
    2010-10-09 06:17 PM
    guys if u havent get this theme voted 5 stars in time for jb release
    where do we vote?

Can someone else verify that the airplane mode toggle on is in fact orange?
    Mine is orange
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-09 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 06:27 PM
    Airplane = orange... Toggle= blood orange... Using blue mod
    2010-10-09 06:30 PM
    lol I just noticed your signature... I never really understood the difference (sucked in english classes) until recently and now it bothers me whenever someone uses them wrong
    I feel like I have been spanked now I do that all the time..you guys lost me with the ring/toggle stuff where or what is it your talking about? Everyday I still find something new Bars has done with this theme..I love it
    2010-10-09 06:31 PM
    where do we vote?

Mine is orange
    top of page mate
    2010-10-09 06:32 PM
    I just got the Dusk Law widget... in the install instructions it says to copy the folders to /Library/Themes ... shouldn't this be your /var/stash/themes directory?

Edit: hehe it's a symbolic link... lol dur
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-09 at 07:09 PM.
    Can someone else verify that the airplane mode toggle on is in fact orange?
    Mine is orange boss.
    I just got the Dusk Law widget... in the install instructions it says to copy the folders to /Library/Themes ... shouldn't this be your /var/stash/themes directory?
    it's the same thing...
    2010-10-09 06:37 PM

cheers
    From my efforts it seems most are named [email protected]( a few are Default.png)....there placed in the loading theme in program bundle.

I hope this helps
    top of page mate
    now I feel like a ritard
    I don't think anybody ever answered me... How come the keyboard can't be themed?? I hate this dry a*# keyboard! And I am not a fan of iAccess

only way is to use iAccess.... unfortunately...

for some reason...while using Dusk Law widget...i got clouds no matter what weather it is...puzzled
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-09 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 06:41 PM
    I had someone make the cover flow dock for but two of the icons I uploaded without frames were facebook and tweetdeck. Is it just me or do they not look right? I'm wondering if they needed to be framed to show the full effect. The auto skinning just skinned them normal I believe? I can't remember who did it for me I think rum? I'm on my phone and can't look now. :-) Anyway you could redo those two on the outside for me pre-framed? I really appreciate all the support from this community! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    IF I HELPED YOU IN ANY WAY PLEASE HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    2010-10-09 06:43 PM
    only way is to use iAccess.... unfortunately...

for some reason...while using Dusk Law widget...i got clouds no matter what weather it is...puzzled
    yeah, thats the "fair" prob creeping back up, I think there is a fix for that either in that thread or Wim thread, I have the same prob, just havent taken the time to fix it yet-you guys keep me too busy changing other stuff you keep posting . Last night that was brought up and I think I was told on the first page of Wim weather mod the fix was posted..not for sure..slept since then
    2010-10-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD