I had someone make the cover flow dock for but two of the icons I uploaded without frames were facebook and tweetdeck. Is it just me or do they not look right? I'm wondering if they needed to be framed to show the full effect. The auto skinning just skinned them normal I believe? I can't remember who did it for me I think rum? I'm on my phone and can't look now. :-) Anyway you could redo those two on the outside for me pre-framed? I really appreciate all the support from this community! Thanks!

ok i'll redo those two...give me a sec...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-111.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-11.png  
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-10-09 at 07:00 PM.
    2010-10-09 06:53 PM

Can someone else verify that the airplane mode toggle on is in fact orange?
    Yeah it's orange for me
    2010-10-09 06:54 PM
    would someone make this for photo app..thanks

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imagescala7psc.jpg
    2010-10-09 06:55 PM
    would someone make this for photo app..thanks

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imagescala7psc.jpg
    can you find a clearer version? Needs to be named [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-09 at 07:00 PM.
    2010-10-09 06:58 PM
    I had someone make the cover flow dock for but two of the icons I uploaded without frames were facebook and tweetdeck. Is it just me or do they not look right? I'm wondering if they needed to be framed to show the full effect. The auto skinning just skinned them normal I believe? I can't remember who did it for me I think rum? I'm on my phone and can't look now. :-) Anyway you could redo those two on the outside for me pre-framed? I really appreciate all the support from this community! Thanks!
    that's because the icons are getting autoskinned... the only way I found to put apps in the dock was to have them be cydia apps or stock apps save for the middle one of course
    2010-10-09 07:00 PM
    can you find a clearer version? Needs to be named [email protected].png
    no, but thanks..I am just trying to do something beside a flower for photos, so if anyone has something nice......
    2010-10-09 07:01 PM
    Feelin the greys right here cant put down my phone(wife not happy ) still so much to add thx everyone.Can someone put an EliteHD logo on the black bar of this wallpaper if possible think it would look sweet there.
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0675.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0354.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0585.png
    2010-10-09 07:03 PM
    Feelin the greys right here cant put down my phone(wife not happy ) still so much to add thx everyone.Can someone put an EliteHD logo on the black bar of this wallpaper if possible think it would look sweet there.

thats the wall Im using at the moment..the gray goes so good with this theme IMHO seems like I always use a some kind of gray wall
    2010-10-09 07:07 PM
    any chance these can be made in blue?
    Like this?
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-09 07:10 PM
    no, but thanks..I am just trying to do something beside a flower for photos, so if anyone has something nice......
    how about those???.....
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-a1.png  
    2010-10-09 07:12 PM
    Hey Bars or anyone,
    can you tell me what they call the little padlock file in the status bar in the lockscreen and where it is please...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-09 07:13 PM

could you post that middle wallpaper in size 640x960 plz...thanks....
    2010-10-09 07:16 PM
    I see there are some updates in Cydia... but with all this going on in this thread over the past few hours, I have no idea what I'd be updating to.

You guys are crazy with this... (good crazy, not need-a-chaperone crazy)

Also, what does it say for these weather mods that I actually look forward to inclement weather just to see my phone go to work?

how are you running the dusk widget and wim's at the same time?

Edit: NM found showstopper's post on the other thread

if anyone wants to know the answer you have to use just the add-on and place it below everything else in winterboard
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-09 at 07:34 PM.
    2010-10-09 07:16 PM
    how about those???.....
    I like thanks
    2010-10-09 07:25 PM
    two photos LS...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-aa.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-aaa.png  
    2010-10-09 07:28 PM
    how are you running the dusk widget and wim's at the same time?
    if yu Check "dusk law add-on" in winterboard it will run animation behind your icons

two photos LS...
    thank you sir
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-09 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 07:32 PM
    if yu Check "dusk law add-on" in winterboard it will run animation behind your icons

thank you sir
    Thanks... now for the real question ... how do you get it to display behind wim's widget.... so that it looks like it's an icon too... either that or get it to display above the icons ... always more things we can change

Anybody got a good "Informant" icon?
    2010-10-09 07:39 PM
    with regards to loader screens, anyone know what they need to be named and where they need to be placed?

cheers
    Generally (although not always the case) Default.png or [email protected].

They go in the same bundles folder as the icon. So you can either repeat the EPHD Beta.theme bundles folder structure under a new theme folder for your loading screens or just put them in the existing folders.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-10-09 07:45 PM
    Thanks... now for the real question ... how do you get it to display behind wim's widget.... so that it looks like it's an icon too... either that or get it to display above the icons ... always more things we can change

Anybody got a good "Informant" icon?
    the only part of dusk law I use is the animated part "Dusk Law add-on" that way I can use any other widget and still have the animation in the background if I want it. I dont use the Dusk Law widget itself, just the add-on. I dont know if this is what you meant or not??
    2010-10-09 07:52 PM
    could you post that middle wallpaper in size 640x960 plz...thanks....
    here you go rum and in blue hope i did it right still not exactly sure how to post photos
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0688.png

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0687.png
    2010-10-09 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD