They are coming!! Next thing to hit will be the skins.... so stay tuned for those... I think that the theme will be "featured" in a sense as it will be on the front page of Cydia somewhere.... I will try to make one more update before then.... Still working on the low on the others

Did anyone notice the new A2DP indicators?
    bars if you still around let me know I like to ask you something
    hope is not a bad ideal
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-14 07:54 AM
    im here bro.... email me... [email protected]
    2010-12-14 08:08 AM
    can anyone be kind enough to help me out with some icon creations..

thanks a ton in advance!
    2010-12-14 08:14 AM
    ewww no internet explorer icons will be made here!!! lol
    2010-12-14 08:16 AM
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png  
    2010-12-14 08:33 AM
    Bars how could you, a IE icon, say it ant so.

lol!!
    2010-12-14 08:57 AM
    Lao...isn't that TBones dock...
    issit? I think i have too many themes and modded till i got confused... Then in Bar's update there is 5 icon dock theme.. How come it doesnt show when i put it at top of WB? Hmm..

@raaj lol...
    it looks like tbones a lot but is not
    is a bit different or maybe it is and is just me lol
    hmm i am now very confused lol
    Last edited by lao3hero; 2010-12-14 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-14 09:10 AM
    issit? I think i have too many themes and modded till i got confused... Then in Bar's update there is 5 icon dock theme.. How come it doesnt show when i put it at top of WB? Hmm..

the dock theme should be working when above
    2010-12-14 11:20 AM
    Hi,

I have a problem with my icons on the Red Glow Style. Well I did the update and Red Glow enabled. Unfortunately, not all icons are displayed in Red Glow Style. It is a Cydia and the other is it the folder where I put more icons such as games, utilities, etc. How and where can I change this?
    Perhaps I should mention that I use the EPHD Carbon Style lao3hero.

Thank you for your help
    Last edited by Champ Rollo; 2010-12-14 at 12:22 PM.
    2010-12-14 12:04 PM
    Hi,

I have a problem with my icons on the Red Glow Style. Well I did the update and Red Glow enabled. Unfortunately, not all icons are displayed in Red Glow Style. It is a Cydia and the other is it the folder where I put more icons such as games, utilities, etc. How and where can I change this?
    Perhaps I should mention that I use the EPHD Carbon Style lao3hero.

Thank you for your help
    Im not quite understanding what you are trying to say. What applications are not changing for you?
    2010-12-14 01:11 PM
    Im not quite understanding what you are trying to say. What applications are not changing for you?
    So,
    on my home screen I have several folders (utilities, games, etc). in which I programs are drawn habe.Diese folder does not appear in the Red Glow Style, ie It is the red line underneath the folder is not visible. The icons of each program, however, already. Even the icon of Cydia is not included in Red Glow Style. I hope it is understood.
    2010-12-14 01:22 PM
    Hey bars, i noticed that there are icons with a one pixel black border on the outsides and some just have that black border not. You can see it on the picture what i mean. Look at the difference between the phone and the settings icon. Is there something we can do about it?

thx in advance
    2010-12-14 01:37 PM

Lao I did the update and only got two docks how come
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit
    2010-12-14 02:04 PM
    So,
    on my home screen I have several folders (utilities, games, etc). in which I programs are drawn habe.Diese folder does not appear in the Red Glow Style, ie It is the red line underneath the folder is not visible. The icons of each program, however, already. Even the icon of Cydia is not included in Red Glow Style. I hope it is understood.
    What firmware are you on?
    2010-12-14 02:20 PM
    Hey bars, i noticed that there are icons with a one pixel black border on the outsides and some just have that black border not. You can see it on the picture what i mean. Look at the difference between the phone and the settings icon. Is there something we can do about it?

thx in advance
    Nice catch! I will have it fixed on my repo tonight then whenever I straighten out the 4.2 issues, it will e updated on the store version
    2010-12-14 02:21 PM
    hello friends
    2010-12-14 02:28 PM
    New a2dp indicator since nobody seemed to find em
    2010-12-14 02:30 PM
    hello friends
    Good morning Bro!! Everything good?
    2010-12-14 02:31 PM
    Can anyone help my with a elite pro hd sbschedule icon the last one what a need
    2010-12-14 02:36 PM
    Good morning Bro!! Everything good?
    my friend your box is full and I can not send you anything
    2010-12-14 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD