User Tag List

ok thanx...
    i can wait ...
    2010-12-15 07:38 PM
    last photo icons or words?

Edit: for about 1 hour will not have me, then I will return to finish some things and going to bed

germarican wait to say what is selected, the photo icons or those with signs

bye until later
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-12-15 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-15 07:51 PM
    @Darkness

Thank you and a very Happy New year to you!!
    2010-12-15 09:00 PM
    Just had something quirky happen. I just updated Iheartradio and the icon changed. No longer the themed one. Tried respiring and removing and readding and them another respring still remians. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Los.
    2010-12-15 09:12 PM
    Just had something quirky happen. I just updated Iheartradio and the icon changed. No longer the themed one. Tried respiring and removing and readding and them another respring still remians. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Los.
    The app most likely updated the icon to @2x or changed the icon name. You'll have to use iFile to take a peek at the .app folder and see it that's true.
    2010-12-15 09:16 PM
    Thanks for doing Samir HD for the carrier but I put it on and didn't realize that my entire status bar is black and can't see the lettering at all and was wondering is you could do it in blood red and HD in white but keep the lettering just the same...I'm sorry to bother you and hope you find time in your busy schedule!!! Merry X-mas!!!
    Last edited by Hunchkey; 2010-12-15 at 09:24 PM. Reason: I meant the HD also in red not white....sorry
    2010-12-15 09:17 PM
    ok thanx...
    i can wait ...
    I did both versions, I hope you like
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-4.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-5.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-6.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-apps.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-fotos.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-games.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-home.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-media.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-settings.png  
    Attached Files
    2010-12-15 09:22 PM
    Thanks for doing Samir HD for the carrier but I put it on and didn't realize that my entire status bar is black and can't see the lettering at all and was wondering is you could do it in blood red and HD in white but keep the lettering just the same...I'm sorry to bother you and hope you find time in your busy schedule!!! Merry X-mas!!!
    hmm bro when you go to Settings status bar still Are you black?
    2010-12-15 09:25 PM
    very surprised to see that EPHD did not make the short list for theme of the year - an overlook or a "political" decicion......
    Just wait and watch what happens lol

Thanks for the shout out! I appreciate that
    2010-12-15 09:29 PM
    No...the status bar turns white and then it looks great...I just needed it I guess for my SB since the darn thing is black...
    2010-12-15 09:30 PM
    Anyone Knows how to fix the PKGBackup update icon fix and MultiCleaner RHX
    2010-12-15 09:33 PM
    The app most likely updated the icon to @2x or changed the icon name. You'll have to use iFile to take a peek at the .app folder and see it that's true.
    I looked thru the applications folder and didn't see it in there. Is there another place its located, nevermind found the original app. And it's icons. There are two, icon.png and [email protected] Do I make 2 copies of the icon for the theme and label them the same as in the org app and drop them ontogeny bundle folder?
    Last edited by Lucholos; 2010-12-15 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Update
    2010-12-15 09:37 PM
    No...the status bar turns white and then it looks great...I just needed it I guess for my SB since the darn thing is black...
    Well so is white carrier on black status bar, and black carrier is white status bar. Did not receive so
    2010-12-15 09:51 PM
    @Darkness

Yes it turns out that my status bar is black on SB and then white everywhere else...Sorry for asking you do do it again, I know your busy, I wish I could do this but don't know how...I think red Samir HD would look good in cool lettering like your lettering at the end of every one of your posts that say Darkness...That's a cool style!!! Thanks again if you can get around to doing it and Merry X-mas!!!
    2010-12-15 09:52 PM
    Anyone Knows how to fix the PKGBackup update icon fix and MultiCleaner RHX
    PkgBackup

Icon Name: Icon
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

so I wrote them things?
    2010-12-15 09:54 PM
    Just had a rather unpleasant experience, coming accross the EPHD thread at sinfull (can I assume that allhellbreaks is you bars?).

Not a nice place to be! Unbeliveable that people are trying to rip this off. Im fairly new to all this but can really appericate the time and money that guys like you bars (as well as dark, rum and many others of course), put into these themes, I know I could'nt do it.

And if they wont even stump up a couple of dollars/pounds for that, then they should stick with stock idevices.

Sorry for the rant, either that or throwing my mouse the screen.

p.s would'nt mind bumping into that Snipa7 one day.
    2010-12-15 09:55 PM
    @Darkness

Yes it turns out that my status bar is black on SB and then white everywhere else...Sorry for asking you do do it again, I know your busy, I wish I could do this but don't know how...I think red Samir HD would look good in cool lettering like your lettering at the end of every one of your posts that say Darkness...That's a cool style!!! Thanks again if you can get around to doing it and Merry X-mas!!!
    "Samir HD" Again you are talking about carrier or LockScr. Logo?

Just had a rather unpleasant experience, coming accross the EPHD thread at sinfull (can I assume that allhellbreaks is you bars?).

Not a nice place to be! Unbeliveable that people are trying to rip this off. Im fairly new to all this but can really appericate the time and money that guys like you bars (as well as dark, rum and many others of course), put into these themes, I know I could'nt do it.

And if they wont even stump up a couple of dollars/pounds for that, then they should stick with stock idevices.

Sorry for the rant, either that or throwing my mouse the screen.

p.s would'nt mind bumping into that Snipa7 one day.
    bro can not understand it difficult for anything, sorry I'm trying to understand everything but every time I give as good
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2010-12-15 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-12-15 09:59 PM
    @Darkness

I'm sorry...I'm talking about carrier...just like you did it before but in red...Thanks
    2010-12-15 10:00 PM

This is how ?
    Attached Files
    2010-12-15 10:10 PM
    PkgBackup

Icon Name: Icon
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.pragmatixconsulting.packagebackup

so I wrote them things?
    Thats the old style
    2010-12-15 10:10 PM