WOW! Now all we need is an app that allows a lockscreen theme rotation.

Is there an app for that?
    The Lockscreen Change theme already exists, maybe add a clock to it and you're done.
    Then you can have your Lockscreen Wallpaper change every time you activate it.
    2010-10-09 09:32 PM
    Darkness...that Modmyi you did was sweet..bring on all the gold!! could you frame the winterboard icon you posted in the zip a couple pages back...There is no way to keep up with you, cant drink enough coffee
    2010-10-09 09:34 PM
    The Lockscreen Change theme already exists, maybe add a clock to it and you're done.
    Then you can have your Lockscreen Wallpaper change every time you activate it.
    Really? But could we switch between Floppys lock weather and then MrBass' battery theme without the use of winterboard?

Have them both active and when you wake your phone you get a different them. That is what I want.
    2010-10-09 09:34 PM
    I'm working on the panoramic coverflow weather when I get home.
    2010-10-09 09:38 PM
    Bored at work
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-calculator.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-clock.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mewseek-logo.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-safari-icon.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-pdanet.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-settings.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sms.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-terminal.png  

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-vwall.png  
    2010-10-09 09:40 PM
    Wim,

Happy Birthday! Also I'm trying to find a way to make Dusk Law (Add-on) display the animations behind your Elite Weatherflow. I'm thinking that I am going to have to merge the two together and have the images from the Weatherflow run as an overlay above the animations. Does this sound correct or am I looking in the wrong direction? TIA
    2010-10-09 09:45 PM

MobileRSS

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.nibirutech.MobileRSS
    Attached Files
    2010-10-09 09:46 PM
    Oh, damn. Happy B-Day Wim.
    2010-10-09 09:47 PM

Battery Magic

Icon Name: battery_magic_57_3d
    Folder Name in Bundles: com.mynewapps.batterymagicpro
    Attached Files
    2010-10-09 09:54 PM
    happy bday wim!! awesome looking lockscreen btw my man!
    ]
    2010-10-09 09:55 PM
    Wim,

Happy Birthday! Also I'm trying to find a way to make Dusk Law (Add-on) display the animations behind your Elite Weatherflow. I'm thinking that I am going to have to merge the two together and have the images from the Weatherflow run as an overlay above the animations. Does this sound correct or am I looking in the wrong direction? TIA
    I sure hope you figure this out..that will be sweet
    2010-10-09 09:55 PM

This what im rocking atm.....

Easiest greatest theme released by a country mile IMO, really hope the new influx of jailbreakers find it quick....a jailbroken iphone without this theme should be illegal
    I hope so too... I spoke to saurik earlier In regards to the package ID, and he said he will try to get it ready tomorrow night!! I have my fingers crossed! I guess my best bet, now that I really think about it is to keep this thread rocking ( you guys ROCK it) and have it hit the changes section in Cydia around tuesday or Wednesday....
    2010-10-09 10:01 PM
    Really? But could we switch between Floppys lock weather and then MrBass' battery theme without the use of winterboard?

Have them both active and when you wake your phone you get a different them. That is what I want.
    It's not possible the HTML, will always override the battery...
    2010-10-09 10:03 PM
    /really have to redo the modmyi loading screen!! My favorite app these days, with my least favorite loading screen... That makes no sense!
    2010-10-09 10:05 PM
    2010-10-09 10:05 PM
    Oh, damn. Happy B-Day Wim.
    This.
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...

2010-10-09 10:06 PM
    Sure would be nice to get credit
    Most of those icons are my work, all the ones with three images in them.
    Anyone can put another image on them.
    Let's nip this in the bud. All credit goes to you for Making and supporting the weatherflow mod. You are much more active then me and it seems to be a little more then a hobby to you with the repo and donate links. So if I have an idea like the weatherflow you are a perfect candidate to bring it too life. For the lock that I put together I made all new panoramic images. It's just wims sb weatherflow weather mod applied to the lockscreen with dms cool frame. Then incorporating lockinfo. I've always said I'm just an idea man. Been doing this for quite some time, took a break for a month and came back to new players. That's the way it works and things nice fast. Very little being done that hasn't already been done before. From now on I would like weatherflow to be dubbed the modding Dutchmen weatherflow. Lol maybe we can call it wimpy, get it? It's all yours bro I told you to run with it.
    2010-10-09 10:07 PM
    /really have to redo the modmyi loading screen!! My favorite app these days, with my least favorite loading screen... That makes no sense!
    Very good point. Try to make an sly mmi icon. See how it turns out

Very
    2010-10-09 10:07 PM
    It'll be gone after it's 5 min of fame

Why do I have black and blue striped background in the
    Multitasking switcher when I double tap? Doesn't match
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-10-09 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-10-09 10:15 PM
    Darness just did a nice "gold" one 2 pages back that I like
    2010-10-09 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD