yeah mate, not noticed anything "buggy" yet lol
    I follow the Dev-Team pretty heavily and if freakin Musclenerd says its buggy and we shouldn't use it, then we shouldn't use it. If you don't believe me check out their tweets . Also have fun trying to remove that Limera1n icon without the use of cydia apps lol
    ]
    2010-10-10 12:25 AM
    limera1n???...or not to limera1n???...hmmmm
    2010-10-10 12:26 AM
    I follow the Dev-Team pretty heavily and if freakin Musclenerd says its buggy and we shouldn't use it, then we shouldn't use it. If you don't believe me check out their tweets . Also have fun trying to remove that Limera1n icon without the use of cydia apps lol
    lol im only saying im not having any issues, if i do ill be sure to let you know but just chill

oh and as for the limera1n icon.....theres a folder for that
    2010-10-10 12:28 AM
    lol im only saying im not having any issues, if i do ill be sure to let you know but just chill
    wasn't trying to be rude or anything bro, just saying that if the Dev-Team doesn't like it, then we should just be careful! Thats all im saying man
    ]
    2010-10-10 12:29 AM
    LOL...is really entertaining to read:...."gosh...can't get DFU mode..."..."...is this limera1n coming to App store???"...."what's wrong with my WiFi/Bluetooth..."..."tutorial please..."...
    2010-10-10 12:29 AM
    It's available through Cydia now

2010-10-10 12:30 AM
    wasn't trying to be rude or anything bro, just saying that if the Dev-Team doesn't like it, then we should just be careful! Thats all im saying man
    ah fair enough....sometimes its hard to understand wi text aint it....im sure there will be a bug or two but for now it seems fine...if anything cydia loads faster lol
    2010-10-10 12:30 AM
    LOL...is really entertaining to read:...."gosh...can't get DFU mode..."..."...is this limera1n coming to App store???"...."what's wrong with my WiFi/Bluetooth..."..."tutorial please..."...
    lmao!!!

ah fair enough....sometimes its hard to understand wi text aint it....im sure there will be a bug or two but for now it seems fine...if anything cydia loads faster lol
    yea i know what u mean ahha. and thats awesome! My cydia crashed a couple times for me lol so maybe thats why i got upset at it! but yea no harm meant man!
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-10-10 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ]
    2010-10-10 12:32 AM
    How long does it take?
    A couple minutes, just like blackra1n...simple to do...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-10-10 12:37 AM
    2010-10-10 12:43 AM
    It's available through Cydia now

Is there a way to remove that elite pro hd logo under the clock? And my wallpaper in the back won't show how can I fix that??

Thanks in advance
    2010-10-10 12:43 AM
    New cydia icon...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cydiaa.png  
    2010-10-10 12:48 AM
    Took the Dynamic Dutchman's-Floppy's-Badassboss's-whoever else that worked on it's weather flow and make a couple changes. I wanted the icons to go across the screen a little more, more in line with the 5 icons, and moved the description opposite the city.

I think it turned out alright.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    2010-10-10 12:50 AM
    Just jailbroke a 3GS with limera1n, it worked a treat....
    Thanks for the info Jazz..

Tweet that!

I've always liked GeoHot's style..
    My latest theme - -
    2010-10-10 12:55 AM
    Why is my back photo not showing the way it should???....WIM!!!!...help please...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2010-10-10 12:56 AM
    Took the Dynamic Dutchman's-Floppy's-Badassboss's-whoever else that worked on it's weather flow and make a couple changes. I wanted the icons to go across the screen a little more, more in line with the 5 icons, and moved the description opposite the city.

I think it turned out alright.
    looks good I like the disc moved there alot better
    2010-10-10 12:57 AM
    It will be in the next update for this and the four icon width version.

----------------------------------------------

Is Folder Enhancer worth getting?
    Folder Enhancer is the M-F BOMB!!!!
    2010-10-10 12:58 AM
    well all jailbroken on both iPad and iPhone, and thanks to Bars excellent service....EliteHD up and running
    2010-10-10 12:59 AM
    All I'm getting is the waiting for device? Is it waiting for DFU mode?
    2010-10-10 01:00 AM
    All I'm getting is the waiting for device? Is it waiting for DFU mode?
    nah it hasnt recognised your device...is itunes recognising it?
    2010-10-10 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD