2011-01-03 10:26 AM
    Can i also have a LS for App Store PLEASE THANK YOU
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-app-store.png  
    2011-01-03 10:47 AM
    is that the one
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-red.png  
    2011-01-03 10:58 AM
    Icon and LoadScreen requests:

Sesli Sözlük: Blue background will be Black, White S letter will be Silver S letter.

Batak Online: Green Background will be Black, Gold/Yellow Ace and circle will be Silver Ace and circle.

Restaurant Story: I want a cool icon with black/silver. u can turn it to black/silver icon or u can change the icon with any restaurant likely black/silver icon.

Many Thanks !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-batak-online.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-sesli-soezluek.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-restaurant-story.png  
    2011-01-03 03:39 PM
    Hi , i have a problem with this theme , my loading screens don't show up. I have iPhone 4 4.1 jailbreaked with limera1n. Is there a general problem or just with me ?
    2011-01-03 03:43 PM
    Can I please get an "E-mann" one for the carrier and lockscreen. Please and thank you.

Attached Files
    2011-01-03 03:49 PM
    Can i also have a LS for App Store PLEASE THANK YOU

2011-01-03 03:53 PM

Sesli Sözlük
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:02 PM
    Thanks Darkness. I do have the psd for loading screen and the actions. And i have tried for hours with no luck. Is it a walkthrough, how to make them THANK YOU
    2011-01-03 04:08 PM

Batak Online
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:09 PM
    Icon and LoadScreen requests:

Sesli Sözlük: Blue background will be Black, White S letter will be Silver S letter.

Batak Online: Green Background will be Black, Gold/Yellow Ace and circle will be Silver Ace and circle.

Restaurant Story: I want a cool icon with black/silver. u can turn it to black/silver icon or u can change the icon with any restaurant likely black/silver icon.

Many Thanks !!!
    paLawra icon of the restaurant can not make it as you want

Thanks Darkness. I do have the psd for loading screen and the actions. And i have tried for hours with no luck. Is it a walkthrough, how to make them THANK YOU
    Elite Pro HD LoadingScreens [ Configuration ]

Open Elite PRO HD Loading Screens.psd
    Select layer 14
    Create a new layer, name it layer 44
    Select layer 24
    Paste your image on top of it, make it look good.
    Run the Center action.
    Copy any icon to your clipboard
    Run action one
    Run action two
    Run action three
    Run action four
    move Layer 21 copy and Layer 21 copy 2 to the top.
    Change the text layers, done
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-03 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-03 04:12 PM
    Icon and LockScreen Requests:

Mail icon: Need Black Envelope background, Silver @ letter.

Settings: Dark backroung, silver gears

Notes icon: Black notebook with silver circles (spirals)

Youtube icon: whole background is black, Silver "You"; dark red original "tube" background with silver "tube" word

Whatsapp icon: Original icon with, black background, silver phone and circle.

And i must say, i wish u have earned my 3 dollars for this theme darkness. With one word, you are awesome.
    2011-01-03 04:14 PM
    Icon and LockScreen Requests:

Mail icon: Need Black Envelope background, Silver @ letter.

Settings: Dark backroung, silver gears

Notes icon: Black notebook with silver circles (spirals)

Youtube icon: whole background is black, Silver "You"; dark red original "tube" background with silver "tube" word

Whatsapp icon: Original icon with, black background, silver phone and circle.

bro want to tell you and everyone else something very important: People if you decide to donate funds please let these resources be directed to the Topic in this case to Rob. I help here, what I do is to help with whatever I can, something that everyone wants, the necessary knowledge and time can do. For this again please if someone based on something I did decide to make a donation let it be directed to the author of the topic not to me.

Now to the case .. paLawra, it is very difficult for me at least cutting of very complex graphical icons (I hope you understand me). I can find graphics that are similar to the application you want, but in many cases will not be able to cut and replace the wallpaper in the background and color of the original icon.

And i must say, i wish u have earned my 3 dollars for this theme darkness. With one word, you are awesome.
    2011-01-03 04:22 PM
    oh i see then sorry about what i wrote.

for my requests, do you know any dark icons (black, white or silver colours) for mail, notes, settings, youtube and whatsapp?
    2011-01-03 04:27 PM
    Thank you Darkness, i will give it a try. Your so helpful i do appreciate it many thanks
    2011-01-03 04:34 PM

Mail
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:36 PM

Notes
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:41 PM

Settings
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:46 PM

YouTube
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 04:53 PM

WhatsApp
    Attached Files
    2011-01-03 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD