A friend of mine said he bought an iPhone 4 and he unlocked it. It's an iPhone 4 with FW 4.2.1 and BB 2.10 if i'm not mistaken for that BB. He went into some hackers website. That site shows you how to use internet for free and boost the speed up as well.

That site is for educational purposes do it at your own risks. Is true that they have released the Unlock already and not letting others know about it?
    2011-01-10 04:54 PM
    I have not been on this thread for a long while, But when i was last on there was talk of a donation link for Darkness to get him an iPhone 4, Well i have seen he now has one but i would like to know if the link is still open and what it is because he helped me a lot with tweaking this theme and i want to send a donation to him for his tireless work for us all

Thanks
    friend, my participation in the forum and the help we provide to every one that I can help is implemented based on the themes we use. In this sense, the most honest will all donations that someone wants to prove me to be directed to the authors of the threads. In case this is Rob. He spends much time to create something for us, let it be for donations
    2011-01-10 04:59 PM
    those look great. how did you get your name there and looking like that? and what lockscreen is that?
    On Cydia it's Elite Pro HD Animated Lockscreen. My name replaced the "Logo.png" in the Themes Lockscreen folder. I got the name file from Darkness on here. He's a master of creating cool name files.

Robertdelg, I don't know if you've tried that animated weather widget yet, but I did and after only having it on there for like 15 minutes I removed it. It's not as nice as the regular weather widget for EPHD.
    2011-01-10 05:04 PM
    Darkness, got any good icons for ping chat? I did a search and found one that I didnt like too much. Thank you sir!!

PingChat!
    Attached Files
    2011-01-10 05:07 PM
    A friend of mine said he bought an iPhone 4 and he unlocked it. It's an iPhone 4 with FW 4.2.1 and BB 2.10 if i'm not mistaken for that BB. He went into some hackers website. That site shows you how to use internet for free and boost the speed up as well.

That site is for educational purposes do it at your own risks. Is true that they have released the Unlock already and not letting others know about it?
    I have no recollection of BB 02.10.04 is dating tool for opening, but may be wrong
    2011-01-10 05:25 PM
    Hey Darkness! i hear you're the one to call about awesome name logos. Can you make one for me that says Glave please?
    2011-01-10 05:28 PM
    Color ?
    2011-01-10 05:30 PM
    Hey Darkness! i hear you're the one to call about awesome name logos. Can you make one for me that says Glave please?
    Actually, GlaveHD with the HD in blue if that's possible. I have no idea lol. Thanks in advance!

Color ?
    oh umm silver Glave with the blue HD? is that ok?
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-10 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-10 05:32 PM

2011-01-10 05:39 PM

thanks a lot man!
    2011-01-10 05:54 PM
    Dark, could you possibly change the red music note to blue for me? I don't know what happened to the blue one in the Blue Theme. TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-noartplaceholder-2x.png  
    2011-01-10 06:02 PM

2011-01-10 06:16 PM
    i know this is probably a complete noob question...but is there anyway to change where it says ElitePro in the status bar to another word but with the same font? Also I borrowed the pingchat icon/loading screen the Darkness did but I don't see it the bundles folder to replace the original. where should i look?
    2011-01-10 06:20 PM
    i know this is probably a complete noob question...but is there anyway to change where it says ElitePro in the status bar to another word but with the same font? Also I borrowed the pingchat icon/loading screen the Darkness did but I don't see it the bundles folder to replace the original. where should i look?

you just need new carrier Logos...they need to be placed in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    2011-01-10 06:22 PM
    1. Can change the caption

2. When you install applications for the first time in this application does not install the theme folder to this application. If you want to change icon / loading screen of an application then the folder icon and loading screen you can add further to the theme they use
    2011-01-10 06:26 PM
    you just need new carrier Logos...they need to be placed in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    ok so i'm assuming that it's an image and not like a word to replace that the font files will take care of? Do i get that from Cydia or do you guys make those in the thread?
    2011-01-10 06:26 PM

IM+
    Attached Files
    2011-01-10 06:33 PM
    As far as a bundle folder for pingchat, you just need to find the CFBundleIdentifier in the Info.plist file and create a new folder in the Theme's bundle folders. Drop in the icon and loading screen and respring.
    2011-01-10 06:33 PM
    As far as a bundle folder for pingchat, you just need to find the CFBundleIdentifier in the Info.plist file and create a new folder in the Theme's bundle folders. Drop in the icon and loading screen and respring.
    lol u give me way too much credit. i understand about creating the folder and dropping the icons but as far as the cfthingamajigger i have no clue. I looked in the info.plist in ifile but it's just jargon to me, i have no idea what u mean.
    2011-01-10 06:42 PM
    ok so i'm assuming that it's an image and not like a word to replace that the font files will take care of? Do i get that from Cydia or do you guys make those in the thread?

just let us know what your logo need to say and someone will make it for you...
    2011-01-10 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD