ah so YOU'RE the guy! lol when i first bought this theme i was doing research and found that via google, but i had absolutely no clue what to do. awesome stuff man, thanx!
    2011-01-11 08:40 PM
    Film break, later I will be here
    2011-01-11 08:42 PM
    ah so YOU'RE the guy! lol when i first bought this theme i was doing research and found that via google, but i had absolutely no clue what to do. awesome stuff man, thanx!
    I'm the guy who ported it from CHD to EPHD lol but yeah if you have any problems with it I am happy to help since Floppy is kind of missing

I'm also the guy who made the color frames :P
    2011-01-11 08:43 PM
    Please forgive me if my problems have been answered. This topic is freaking huge lol

First of all problem with the UI...

And with cydia...is it supposed to be skinned or not?

2011-01-11 08:58 PM
    Please forgive me if my problems have been answered. This topic is freaking huge lol

First of all problem with the UI...

And with cydia...is it supposed to be skinned or not?

the UI issue is being worked on ... as far as I know nobody knows what the correct file names are to fix it. and Cydia uses it's own images if you want to skin it as well you have to skin the app hope this helps
    2011-01-11 09:12 PM
    I'm the guy who ported it from CHD to EPHD lol but yeah if you have any problems with it I am happy to help since Floppy is kind of missing

I'm also the guy who made the color frames :P
    ok so i do need help lol. when i checked it in winterboard, there was that black screen with the question mark. i added a .jpg image in the theme folder and it showed up on the screen but the question mark is still there at the top. also i don't see where to change the var locale thing.

NVM about the var locale thing lol, but the question mark, how do i get rid of it?
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-11 at 09:42 PM.
    2011-01-11 09:39 PM
    Folks, I need some help...

I just grabbed IconHarvester from Cydia.
    A great app to change icons in a theme by sliding them...

Now I want this for the Elite Pro HD theme!
    I have used some of the Darkness mods and dropped them in a folder and named it Darkness.theme
    Used it in Icvon harvester and it worked..

But now my question..
    I want to create a folder.theme and drop all his tweaks in there.
    So when I open 'let's say' EPHD.theme, I wil see several option for an icon.

Example:

com.saurik.Cydia (folder)
    in there several diff. options for an icon

So I want to know how to add several icons in one icon folder...???

Can you help?

Roland
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-01-11 at 09:53 PM.
    2011-01-11 09:45 PM
    ok so i do need help lol. when i checked it in winterboard, there was that black screen with the question mark. i added a .jpg image in the theme folder and it showed up on the screen but the question mark is still there at the top. also i don't see where to change the var locale thing.

NVM about the var locale thing lol, but the question mark, how do i get rid of it?
    now that I think about it I think I have an updated version of that... lemme check.

I do version 1.4 not sure where the link is to that ... used to be in my sig :P

you just need to put your zip code in the Wiget.html under the "var locale = " field also if you are running any other widgets it may cause it to not work let me know if this helps
    2011-01-11 09:45 PM
    now that I think about it I think I have an updated version of that... lemme check.

you just need to put your zip code in the Wiget.html under the "var locale = " field also if you are running any other widgets it may cause it to not work let me know if this helps
    thanks a lot bro!
    2011-01-11 10:03 PM
    hey guys, can anyone put a blue glow on these icons for me? i guess the same blue that ephd has as one of the color mods?

there's supposed to be five icons. it won't let me upload the phone icon. i have the flat iphone 4 pic as the icon..the one that shows the bottom grill and home button. it's in the "right" position of the 5
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-ipodfarl-icon-mediaplayer-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mailcen-icon-2x.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-smsleft-icon-2x.b.png  
    Last edited by Asaphprod; 2011-01-11 at 10:09 PM.
    2011-01-11 10:07 PM
    Folks, I need some help...

I just grabbed IconHarvester from Cydia.
    A great app to change icons in a theme by sliding them...

Now I want this for the Elite Pro HD theme!
    I have used some of the Darkness mods and dropped them in a folder and named it Darkness.theme
    Used it in Icvon harvester and it worked..

But now my question..
    I want to create a folder.theme and drop all his tweaks in there.
    So when I open 'let's say' EPHD.theme, I wil see several option for an icon.

Example:

com.saurik.Cydia (folder)
    in there several diff. options for an icon

So I want to know how to add several icons in one icon folder...???

Can you help?

Roland
    brother does not understand why you put a few icons in a folder as WinterBoard will recognize only 1 but to change it every time must be entered through iFile and change the names of the icon?
    2011-01-11 10:22 PM
    That's why iconharvester is such a great app...
    I will let it do 4 you...
    Sometimes you will see 5 diff. options to set an icon.
    2011-01-11 10:27 PM

I got the weather working, but there's an aqua colored line on the bottom of the widget and the weather and temp are off-set at the bottom. i attached ur original zip and the 1.4 zip image. do u know how to fix the words and the aqua thing? i want it blue or not there if possible
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo-2.png  
    2011-01-11 10:41 PM
    That's why iconharvester is such a great app...
    I will let it do 4 you...
    Sometimes you will see 5 diff. options to set an icon.
    believe me brother watching 3-4 videos on YouTube and I was under the impression that to replace the icons so each topic should have it 2 times and I did not I know now how it works application. In general, when installing any application icon, even more in IP4 themes work within a closed SummerBoard option WinterBoard, how duplication and identification of icons
    2011-01-11 10:46 PM
    Can someone make this icons for my dockflow..(this icons is from classified and i want with elite pro psd icon like the second..you know with glass shadow and with no colour under the icon)

1st [IMG][/IMG] Far Left

2nd [IMG][/IMG] Left

3rd [IMG][/IMG] Right

4th [IMG][/IMG] Far Right.

Maybe dark can help me
    Last edited by TNT4YOU; 2011-01-11 at 11:10 PM.
    2011-01-11 10:57 PM
    2bad Darkness777....

I thought you could help me on the iconharvester quest...

Thanks anyhow
    2011-01-11 11:01 PM
    Can someone make this icons for my dockflow..(this icons is from classified and i want with elite pro psd icon like the second..you know with glass shadow and with no colore under the icon)

1st [IMG][/IMG] Far Left

2nd [IMG][/IMG] Left

3rd [IMG][/IMG] Right

4th [IMG][/IMG] Far Right.

Maybe dark can help me

bro how do you DockFlow icon of an icon that is made for DockFlow frame for another topic? Give me the icons are not inclined
    2011-01-11 11:03 PM
    Darkness - can you please take a look at my req post #24944 - thx!
    2011-01-11 11:07 PM
    hey guys, can anyone put a blue glow on these icons for me? i guess the same blue that ephd has as one of the color mods?

there's supposed to be five icons. it won't let me upload the phone icon. i have the flat iphone 4 pic as the icon..the one that shows the bottom grill and home button. it's in the "right" position of the 5
    Any help on this is greatly appreciated..icons on pg 1667
    2011-01-11 11:09 PM
    Is there a way to organise the winterboard?
    I have 7 options turned on for EPHD, but would like to have all in one folder, so one option to tick in winterboard..

Cheers
    2011-01-11 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD