it works...thank you!!!

do you maybe know also whats wrong with my install0s problem?!?!

EP add the icon...but when i chang it i becoume only the normal installouse icon from cydia...
    and when its one time changed...there is the only way back a re-install via cydia and i have the orginal EP icon back!

/private/var/stash/Themes.q66tPX/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.hackulo.us.**********

i dont understand the problem :-(
    In the bundle folder I'd put the app in as all of the possible icons that the app has in it's folder. Try having: Icon.png, Icon-72.png, and [email protected]. Also, make sure there isn't another theme overwriting EP in Winterboard. In other words, make sure EP is on top.
    2011-01-14 05:10 PM
    If you post up the original I can frame it for you. Or, if you want something new, give me an idea of what you'd want as an icon and I'll see what I can do.
    sure! i'm not picky..just something that signifies movies or trailers. if u have a backboard app on hand that'd be cool too.

By the way for anyone who doesn't have Backboard, it's a pretty good app that allows you to switch between themes easily. saves app position and most mods too. One button press and a respring and you've switched ur theme
    2011-01-14 05:12 PM
    sure! i'm not picky..just something that signifies movies or trailers. if u have a backboard app on hand that'd be cool too.

By the way for anyone who doesn't have Backboard, it's a pretty good app that allows you to switch between themes easily. saves app position and most mods too. One button press and a respring and you've switched ur theme
    Glow? No glow? If so, red, white or blue?
    2011-01-14 05:24 PM
    Glow? No glow? If so, red, white or blue?
    no glow thanks.
    2011-01-14 05:32 PM
    no glow thanks.
    I hope these work.

Edit: I noticed a line at the bottom of the trailer icon. Fixed it and reposted it.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-backboard.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-trailer.png  
    Last edited by EricB78; 2011-01-14 at 05:44 PM.
    2011-01-14 05:38 PM
    thx Darkness~
    but how can i put these icons on my carrier??
    dark image needs to be named: [email protected]
    white image named: [email protected]

and both go in to EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US bundle
    2011-01-14 05:39 PM
    I hope these work.

Edit: I noticed a line at the bottom of the trailer icon. Fixed it and reposted it.
    lol thanks! loving the backboard icon lol
    2011-01-14 05:48 PM
    lol thanks! loving the backboard icon lol
    Haha. It's the first thing I pictured when I thought of how to make a backboard icon. If you're a b'ball fan I could prob find a pic of a specific teams backboard for it if you'd like.
    2011-01-14 05:53 PM
    Haha. It's the first thing I pictured when I thought of how to make a backboard icon. If you're a b'ball fan I could prob find a pic of a specific teams backboard for it if you'd like.
    ahhhhh yes..either Lakers or Knicks! whichever looks highest quality lol
    2011-01-14 06:03 PM
    ahhhhh yes..either Lakers or Knicks! whichever looks highest quality lol
    Couldn't find a good Knicks one. So, here ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-lakers.png  
    2011-01-14 06:17 PM
    Here are some movie-ish icons if you are interested:
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-film2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-moviesicon.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-plugicon_sm.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon-2x.png  
    2011-01-14 06:32 PM
    Couldn't find a good Knicks one. So, here ya go.
    awesome man! thanks. right above me there are some icons, could you put a border around the blue one please?
    2011-01-14 06:36 PM
    it works...thank you!!!

do you maybe know also whats wrong with my install0s problem?!?!

EP add the icon...but when i chang it i becoume only the normal installouse icon from cydia...
    and when its one time changed...there is the only way back a re-install via cydia and i have the orginal EP icon back!

/private/var/stash/Themes.q66tPX/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.hackulo.us.**********

i dont understand the problem :-(
    Icon Name: Icon
    Folder ID: com.install0*us.app
    2011-01-14 06:41 PM
    awesome man! thanks. right above me there are some icons, could you put a border around the blue one please?
    No problem.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-movies.png  
    2011-01-14 06:42 PM
    Darness,

can you please make loading Screen for the "SKY Mobile" App.

Kind regards

Stefan
    2011-01-14 06:44 PM
    Here are some movie-ish icons if you are interested:
    No problem.
    you guys rock! lol now the only problem is when 4.3 comes out lol. so many little goodies i'm hearing about, i just hope the jailbreak and updates happen quickly. a lot of work though smh God bless all you modders!
    2011-01-14 06:45 PM
    brother, JB will appear as iOS 4.3 which will be sometime in March, many long waits will
    2011-01-14 06:54 PM
    Dark, for the Loading screen psd, are all of the actions suppose to automatically appear in photoshop? I'm trying to figure out how to do them myself and don't see the actions when I open the EPHD Loading Screen.psd file. TIA
    2011-01-14 06:56 PM
    pls can someone help me
    i use the EPHD.theme in combination with EPHD Red Glow.theme....and i love the beautiful style.
    Here my problem:
    All icons get the little red line below the icon - this works great, i just cant figure out how to make the folders the same style. The frame is just grey without the red line....
    Would appriciate your help very much
    thx
    Nuki
    2011-01-14 06:56 PM
    Dark, for the Loading screen psd, are all of the actions suppose to automatically appear in photoshop? I'm trying to figure out how to do them myself and don't see the actions when I open the EPHD Loading Screen.psd file. TIA

pls can someone help me
    i use the EPHD.theme in combination with EPHD Red Glow.theme....and i love the beautiful style.
    Here my problem:
    All icons get the little red line below the icon - this works great, i just cant figure out how to make the folders the same style. The frame is just grey without the red line....
    Would appriciate your help very much
    thx
    Nuki

put this icon here: Bundles \ com.apple.springboard

name of the icon must be: FolderIconBG @ 2x
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-01-14 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-01-14 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD