User Tag List

Thanks darkness, it's nice to have a change of icons
    2011-01-15 08:30 PM

Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-01-15 08:33 PM

Photos
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-01-15 08:43 PM

Find My iPhone
    Attached Files
    2011-01-15 08:53 PM
    bedtime a mild and quiet evening friends
    2011-01-15 09:59 PM
    Hoping someone can help.

I have searched through and been following this thread the whole way through and have tried everything remotely involved with my situation.

The problem I have is that my folders remain plain when I have the icon glow theme marked.

I have the necessary "[email protected]" inside the "com.apple.springboard" bundle in the "EPHD Icon Glow.theme" and everything else looks fine. I have resprung and rebooted multiple times and still the folders remain the standard EPHD border.

Any suggestions?
    2011-01-15 10:31 PM
    Hoping someone can help.

I have searched through and been following this thread the whole way through and have tried everything remotely involved with my situation.

The problem I have is that my folders remain plain when I have the icon glow theme marked.

I have the necessary "[email protected]" inside the "com.apple.springboard" bundle in the "EPHD Icon Glow.theme" and everything else looks fine. I have resprung and rebooted multiple times and still the folders remain the standard EPHD border.

Any suggestions?
    Two suggestions. If you're running iOS 4.1 make sure all of the png files that end in ~iphone are deleted. Also, go into the EPHD com.apple.springboard folder and copy the [email protected] file to your desktop. Then delete it from the folder. Then respring.
    2011-01-15 10:35 PM
    Could someone make a loading screen and icon for the TuneIn Radio?
    I want a more black and white one that fits in with the ipod and phone icons that are on my dock.
    2011-01-15 10:48 PM
    Two suggestions. If you're running iOS 4.1 make sure all of the png files that end in ~iphone are deleted. Also, go into the EPHD com.apple.springboard folder and copy the [email protected] file to your desktop. Then delete it from the folder. Then respring.
    Thanks Eric,

Did both of those first and it was fixed (by appending ".old" to the end of both files). Not willing to leave things alone without better understanding I changed both back and tried both one at a time and it ended up being the "[email protected]~iphone.png" file. Renamed and all is good.

Could this also be fixed by duplicating the "[email protected]" within the EPHD Icon Glow bundle and naming the duplicate "[email protected]~iphone.png"? Just trying to self educate.

EDIT: Tried the method above and this also worked. I gather this would be the correct implementation to add the additional file to the EPHD Icon Glow Bundle so as to leave the original EPHD bundle intact in case of an upgrade to 4.2.

Thanks once again Eric.
    Last edited by sjbtax; 2011-01-15 at 11:13 PM.
    2011-01-15 11:08 PM
    Thank Eric,

Did both of those first and it was fixed (by appending ".old" to the end of both files). Not willing to leave things alone without better understanding I changed both back and tried both one at a time and it ended up being the "[email protected]~iphone.png" file. Renamed and all is good.

Could this also be fixed by duplicating the "[email protected]" within the EPHD Icon Glow bundle and naming the duplicate "[email protected]~iphone.png"? Just trying to self educate.
    I believe the ~iphone files are only used for iOS 4.2.1. It's some new coding that Apple is using. So, somehow they interfere with the correct files for iOS 4.1.
    2011-01-15 11:12 PM
    I want a more black and white one that fits in with the ipod and phone icons that are on my dock.
    TuneIn icon?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-radio.png  
    2011-01-15 11:15 PM
    TuneIn icon?
    I was thinking something more like this
    2011-01-15 11:33 PM
    how i make the auto creat of the icons with the red border!?!?
    ...what i musst change???
    2011-01-16 12:22 AM
    You're not allowed to talk about cracked apps, (Cydia) on here, I don't think. I heard some mod say that somewhere else...
    If I helped you, hit Thanks!

Jailed iPhone: I've seen a user pay for apps. Men have made FaceTime calls and hit nothing but a dead zone. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.
    Jailbroken iPhone: What are you trying to tell me, that I can screw around with Apple?
    Jailed iPhone: No, JB'd iPhone. I'm trying to tell you that you won't have to.
    2011-01-16 02:55 AM
    Why can't I download this theme? I get this error every time I try to download it:

http://apt.modmyi.com
    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

EDIT: In fact, I've just realized that I can't purchase any thing from Cydia!!! Any idea!!??

X2
    Last edited by Maxx Team; 2011-01-16 at 03:24 AM.
    2011-01-16 03:09 AM

ABContacts
    HI Dark,
    Can I have the ICon please. Thanks
    2011-01-16 04:14 AM

TuneIn Radio
    Attached Files
    2011-01-16 09:03 AM
    HI Dark,
    Can I have the ICon please. Thanks
    2011-01-16 09:05 AM

QuickDo
    Attached Files
    2011-01-16 09:14 AM
    Darkness...

2011-01-16 09:17 AM