I typed in why the screen shot showed and now I'm getting an error, hit ok and it's all blank lol. Could you possibly post your Info.plist so I could use it or should I just reinstall the theme?
    Believe it or not I don't have EPHD installed on my machine... I have my backup Info.plist but if the one in the updates is any different it could cause problems.... did you make a backup of your plist before you started making modifications? If so revert to it and I'll post a seperate .theme with the modificiations you want. Otherwise let me know and I'll dig up my .plist and see what I can do for you.
    2011-02-01 06:17 PM
    Does anybody know how to fix these toggles on 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-01 06:18 PM
    TO REMOVE CLOCK...
    iFile to your Themes.xxxx >EPHD Weather.Theme >Widgets >Clock >StyleSheets >Digital Clock.Top-(White).css
    Now under SPAN#clock, edit color to "transparent."
    The same goes for SPAN#ampm. Don't forget to SAVE, then go to Winterboard and uncheck then check the weather theme to respring.

TO REMOVE weather condition "cloudy, foggy, etc."

Ifile to your Themes.xxx >EPHD Weather.Theme >Widgets >Weather >StyleSheets >split.wim66mod.css
    Now under #desc{ just add-- color: transparent;

That was easy. Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0268.png  
    2011-02-01 06:28 PM
    Believe it or not I don't have EPHD installed on my machine... I have my backup Info.plist but if the one in the updates is any different it could cause problems.... did you make a backup of your plist before you started making modifications? If so revert to it and I'll post a seperate .theme with the modificiations you want. Otherwise let me know and I'll dig up my .plist and see what I can do for you.
    Unfortunately*I started modifying before I made a backup. Didn't think about it until after the fact lol. I guess I'll reinstall and see what that does.
    2011-02-01 07:15 PM
    Unfortunately*I started modifying before I made a backup. Didn't think about it until after the fact lol. I guess I'll reinstall and see what that does.
    ok and I'll upload that seperate .theme file
    2011-02-01 07:27 PM
    and here it is ... I had the opacity settings incorrect... need to be 0 not 100

just make sure to enable this above your ephd theme entries in winterboard
    Attached Files
    2011-02-01 07:33 PM
    and here it is ... I had the opacity settings incorrect... need to be 0 not 100

just make sure to enable this above your ephd theme entries in winterboard
    It worked. thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
    2011-02-01 07:55 PM
    Just wondering guys if anyone`s got any custom dialer to share!? Thanx
    2011-02-01 08:41 PM
    How do you guys get the original reception and wifi bars back?
    2011-02-01 08:47 PM
    Just wondering guys if anyone`s got any custom dialer to share!? Thanx

How do you guys get the original reception and wifi bars back?
    Didnt you save your old ones bro? have you got custom ones now?
    Last edited by MUFC55; 2011-02-01 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-01 09:06 PM

Didnt you save your old ones bro? have you got custom ones now?
    I have the ones that come with this theme. Is there a way to disable them so the original show?
    2011-02-01 09:58 PM
    I have the ones that come with this theme. Is there a way to disable them so the original show?
    You're gonna have to iFile the EPHD.theme and go to UIImages and start removing wifi bars, etc. But before you do this make sure you back up the folder for just in case. goodluck!

Can somebody please create these to icons with white glow...THANKS!

Last edited by gznuttz; 2011-02-02 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-02 12:21 AM
    You're gonna have to iFile the EPHD.theme and go to UIImages and start removing wifi bars, etc. But before you do this make sure you back up the folder for just in case. goodluck!
    I deleted all these and it seemed to work. Thanks

Code:
    Black_0_Bars.png
    Black_1_Bars.png
    Black_2_Bars.png
    Black_3_Bars.png
    Black_4_Bars.png
    Black_5_Bars.png

Silver_0_Bars.png
    Silver_1_Bars.png
    Silver_2_Bars.png
    Silver_3_Bars.png
    Silver_4_Bars.png
    Silver_5_Bars.png

Black_0_WifiBars.png
    Black_1_WifiBars.png
    Black_2_WifiBars.png
    Black_3_WifiBars.png

Silver_0_WifiBars.png
    Silver_1_WifiBars.png
    Silver_2_WifiBars.png
    Silver_3_WifiBars.png
    2011-02-02 01:10 AM
    To make it easier, once on iFile, click on setting (bottom left) and turn "on" the following: set on exit, external viewers, application name, and thumbnails then respring. With these on, will help you identify names better.
    2011-02-02 01:44 AM
    This question may not appropriate here but maybe somebody has the same problem and knows how to fix it. For some reason, my iPhone 4 (4.2.1) just lost all the notification for all apps (facebook, Bejjeve, yahoo messenger....) except mail. Even though Notification is turned ON. This is tethered jailbreak phone and I don't unlock it.

MOD: if this post is not appropriate please delete it. Thanks!
    2011-02-02 06:14 AM

How do I install these? : D I tried changing the carrier logos in System/library etc, but it didn't work.
    2011-02-02 07:20 AM
    How do I install these? : D I tried changing the carrier logos in System/library etc, but it didn't work.
    Are you using att if so there is a Bundle "com.apple.ATT_US" otherwise you are going to have to find the bundle name yourself... check with The_Durben for bundle names in Canada as I think he knows a few of them other than that use the Mighty G aka google
    2011-02-02 07:24 AM
    @darkness
    can you make the perpagehtml icon with the EPHD icon border around it? thanks. and also, it is possible to change the carrier logo for ipod touch 4g?
    if so, can you make it say::

myco

with the HD text ( in blue and red )
    thank you, really appreciate your efforts
    2011-02-02 07:34 AM

Time to Sleep. quiet evening and happy day friends
    Thanks
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3486455&dateline=1293  210897

2011-02-02 07:39 AM
    Are you using att if so there is a Bundle "com.apple.ATT_US" otherwise you are going to have to find the bundle name yourself... check with The_Durben for bundle names in Canada as I think he knows a few of them other than that use the Mighty G aka google
    I live in Norway and I use N Telenor. N stands for no, which in turn stands for Norwegian. And I went to System/Library/CarrierBundles and there I found N Telenor, switched pictures, respringed, and nothing happened.

Is there an other folder I have to put these images in?
    2011-02-02 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD