I live in Norway and I use N Telenor. N stands for no, which in turn stands for Norwegian. And I went to System/Library/CarrierBundles and there I found N Telenor, switched pictures, respringed, and nothing happened.

Is there an other folder I have to put these images in?
    hmmm not sure.... as long as they are in there they should be fine... maybe the file names might be different? did you try googling the carrier name and Bundle... Oh there was someone here who couldn't find their info anywhere and they found a way to use an image with fake carrier or makeitmine ... might look into that?
    2011-02-02 08:03 AM
    When I resize some icons that I saved from this thread for my 3gs, 59x60, they have a white border around them. Im using picresize.com and have never had this problem before. Any ideas? Excellent theme btw.
    2011-02-02 08:56 AM
    Happy Chinese New Year to all who celebrate it! ^^b

2011-02-02 12:09 PM
    hmmm not sure.... as long as they are in there they should be fine... maybe the file names might be different? did you try googling the carrier name and Bundle... Oh there was someone here who couldn't find their info anywhere and they found a way to use an image with fake carrier or makeitmine ... might look into that?
    Those apps doesn't work for me. So I wanted to do it with iFunBox. But isn't there some Operator bundles, right? Might need to change those too.

Ok. I think I am doing it all wrong. Could someone post a tutorial for 4.2.1 on how to change Carrier/operator logo?
    Last edited by FindThatCamper; 2011-02-02 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-02 04:10 PM
    Anybody having a problem with WeatherIcon with the white glow theme, since the update its not skinning and I have tried everything. It does still work with the default theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    Last edited by iamlegend1; 2011-02-02 at 04:44 PM.
    2011-02-02 04:40 PM
    Anybody had any luck moving the weather widget from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-02 04:49 PM
    Deleted "Dynamic Libraries" help!
    I'm on a ip4 4.1. So I made a mental error this morning and accidentally deleted this folder /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries

Can anyone help???

mod: please delete if not appropriate. TIA
    2011-02-02 04:51 PM
    Could someone put a red glow on these please. Thanks

file://localhost/var/stash/Themes.Lbj1jt/EPHD%203g.theme%20Dock%20flow%20blue%20glow/Dockflow/Blue%20Glow/Dockflow%20blue%20glow.zip/var/stash/Themes.Lbj1jt/EPHD 3g.theme Dock flow blue glow/Dockflow/Blue Glow/Dockflow blue glow.zip
    2011-02-02 05:58 PM
    Red glow on this one
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-02 06:22 PM
    Those apps doesn't work for me. So I wanted to do it with iFunBox. But isn't there some Operator bundles, right? Might need to change those too.

Ok. I think I am doing it all wrong. Could someone post a tutorial for 4.2.1 on how to change Carrier/operator logo?
    Pretty sure you just got all of my knowledge on the subject... Anyone else got any ideas?
    2011-02-02 06:27 PM
    Pretty sure you just got all of my knowledge on the subject... Anyone else got any ideas?
    I think the image you wanted to use to replace your carrier is too large of a file. Try reducing the file to 100x40.
    BTW, you have to go to EPHD.THEMES >Bundles >com.apple.ATT_US (assuming your with AT&T) then start editing the following:
    Default_CARRIER
    FSO_CARRIER
    Last edited by gznuttz; 2011-02-02 at 07:25 PM.
    2011-02-02 07:20 PM
    That's the Elite Pro Weather Flow, the original one
    The idea came from floppy_joe, I made it and you can find it in my repo.
    Add cydia.myrepospace.com/wim66/ to the Cydia sources and you'll find it.
    Just wondering...im on iphone 4 4.1 with all ephd downloaded with all the extras i could...but it didnt include ephd weather flow...im trying to use this repo in cydia but to no avail, just a bunch of jibberish and errors...is there any way around the jib to get ephd weather flow...or am i doomed to live a life of cellabacy!! LoL!
    2011-02-02 07:21 PM
    Just wondering...im on iphone 4 4.1 with all ephd downloaded with all the extras i could...but it didnt include ephd weather flow...im trying to use this repo in cydia but to no avail, just a bunch of jibberish and errors...is there any way around the jib to get ephd weather flow...or am i doomed to live a life of cellabacy!! LoL!
    You should talk to WIM66 himself he'd probably be able to help you ... just send him a pm
    2011-02-02 07:25 PM
    Anybody had any luck moving the weather widget from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Any luck as to an explanation of what appropriate settings to use and where to apply them? (using i-file)

ThanX
    2011-02-02 07:26 PM
    Deleted "Dynamic Libraries" help!
    I'm on a ip4 4.1. So I made a mental error this morning and accidentally deleted this folder /Library/MobileSubstrate/DynamicLibraries

Can anyone help???

mod: please delete if not appropriate. TIA
    Isn't that file specific for the device??
    2011-02-02 07:28 PM
    When I resize some icons that I saved from this thread for my 3gs, 59x60, they have a white border around them. Im using picresize.com and have never had this problem before. Any ideas? Excellent theme btw.
    final version of the icons must be in format Png
    2011-02-02 07:35 PM
    Hey Dark, can you look at my post#26263 on page 1751 and create those icons with white glow please. Thanks!
    2011-02-02 07:42 PM
    You're gonna have to iFile the EPHD.theme and go to UIImages and start removing wifi bars, etc. But before you do this make sure you back up the folder for just in case. goodluck!

Can somebody please create these to icons with white glow...THANKS!

yes
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-bitesmsaltcenter.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-icon.png  
    2011-02-02 07:52 PM
    final version of the icons must be in format Png
    Also, make sure when you right-click, use "save link as" to save to your desktop or folder
    2011-02-02 08:10 PM
    Sometimes I see people who complain about white ribbon icon and when I want to show it find that the icon is the jpeg format.
    2011-02-02 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD