Yup, using remove background with the sb toggle wiped it out...

Edit:

...hooked my wife's phone up Greenpois0n rc5 4.2.1...trying everything I use to see if my Cydia apps work with that version before I switch it up...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-02-08 02:26 AM
    ah well at least its not just me
    2011-02-08 02:39 AM
    Ok..I have forgotten. How do I change my carrier name/image. I have 2 .png files that Darkness made for me. Do I need to rename these? And where do I place them? Thanks in advance.
    2011-02-08 02:58 AM

Sent from my Motorola Flip Phone using ModMyi
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-02-08 03:37 AM
    Dark, rq::
    Icon with white glow and ls for "MultitaskingTime"

Thanks man
    2011-02-08 03:55 AM
    Would it be possible to get the mail icon skewed to the far right position for my dockflow.
    Here you go
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mail.png 
    2011-02-08 06:15 AM
    that would be nice
    2011-02-08 06:17 AM
    Ok..I have forgotten. How do I change my carrier name/image. I have 2 .png files that Darkness made for me. Do I need to rename these? And where do I place them? Thanks in advance.
    If you have a theme installed...it may already have a folder under bundles folder.

/var/stash/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

1 needs to be named Default_CARRIER_ATT and the other is FSO_CARRIER_ATT...something like that. You'll see what to rename once you get in the folder

Love the look!!!
    Last edited by KStryker; 2011-02-08 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-08 07:35 AM

Black&White......Awesomeness !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-02-08 08:16 AM
    Hi, there.
    I love this elite pro hd theme, so I installed it again after 4.2.1 jailbreak.
    But it doesn't show the wallpaper in spite of choosing pictures at setting or "user wallpaper at winterboard".
    There is only "?" instead of wallpaper.
    Please let me know how to resolve this problem.
    Thank you!
    2011-02-08 11:03 AM
    Having the same issue but with the lock screen. It's telling me to pick an image from camera roll, and have done so but doesnt change

Running 4.2.1
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-photo.png  
    *KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!*
    2011-02-08 11:55 AM
    Here you go
    Thanks bro

KStryker
    all those icons you did with the red glow shows up with a white border around them on my dock. Is there a way you could fix that?
    The mail icon you just did is ok, just the others a few pages back. Thanks
    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-02-08 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-08 03:02 PM
    Does or can anyone put up Orange Clock 2 wallpaper? Just the wallpaper. I would love that as my wallpaper to use with Elite Pro... PLEASE!!!!!!
    2011-02-08 03:11 PM
    How do I change the images on my lockscreen? I use the ElitePro HD LS V2. I have one image spilt into 3. I would like 3 different photos. Thanks
    2011-02-08 03:25 PM
    I am real new here, and i loaded the Elite pro HD theme last night. I would like to know if anybody would be nice and make me a custom carrier logo? i saw that several peopele were posting requests throughout the thread and several people helped them out. I figured that i would do the same. not real familiar with exactly how to install it, i did a little reading, and want to give it a try. I hope that i can learn a lot here and hope I'm not being too presumptuous asking for some help. I just wanted a logo with my name:

Shane
    in the same font as the original.
    Thank you in advance if someone helps.
    2011-02-08 04:18 PM

ThemeIt
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.png  
    Attached Files
    2011-02-08 04:28 PM
    I am real new here, and i loaded the Elite pro HD theme last night. I would like to know if anybody would be nice and make me a custom carrier logo? i saw that several peopele were posting requests throughout the thread and several people helped them out. I figured that i would do the same. not real familiar with exactly how to install it, i did a little reading, and want to give it a try. I hope that i can learn a lot here and hope I'm not being too presumptuous asking for some help. I just wanted a logo with my name:

Shane

Attached Files
    2011-02-08 04:33 PM
    Hi Darkness, I want to replace this lockscreen logo with my name. Can you do this for me please? Thanks!

Freddy
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-logo.png  
    2011-02-08 05:11 PM

Shane
    Download the file Darkness gave you to your iPhone. Then, using iFile, go to the folder you downloaded it too.

Of course if you're using a computer and don't have iFile, download the file to your computer and get access to your iPhone there (not sure which program to use). Just do the rest of the steps on your computer if this is the case.

Rename the black logo: [email protected]

and White one:
    [email protected]

Press edit...then select both..then cut or copy.

Then go to: /var/stash/Themes/EPHD.theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

...press edit then paste (replace)

Respiring

Thanks to KStryker for helping me out with this. As well as Darkness777 for the logos!
    Last edited by BLADEofthePOPE; 2011-02-08 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-02-08 05:18 PM
    Have somone icon and ls for bytafont?
    2011-02-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD