Sorry but I even dont understand How to do it...

clould U please explain it to me??
    There is a great app in cydia ... appinfo it will get the bundle info and the icon names and all that check it out
    2011-03-18 01:07 AM
    1000 DANKE

U re my GURU
    2011-03-18 01:44 AM
    Thanks I fixed it. But the black keyboard only comes in english ? I can't go back to my swedish keyboard now :S
    I previously had an english, swedish and emoji keyboards but now I can only use the one for Elite Pro HD.
    I figured out how to change back to my swedish keyboard again finally but then it's not the same good look in black as I wanted. Is there any way to fix the black keyboard in swedish ? Also I noticed that with the EPHD keyboard it doesn't start with a capital letter even if I have it set in my settings.
    2011-03-18 01:46 AM
    ...just to add onto what big rumcajs said...

You can look in these two places for installed apps...

Applications (System/Utility)

file://localhost/var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx/

Applications (iTunes)

file://localhost/var/mobile/Applications/

...and look for (app name).app, then look in the info.plist for cfbundleidentifier. That is the folder name you would create in your bundle folder...again, this only applies for installed apps on your device...

Cheers!
    wow you may not have helped him but i did not know this this is very useful to know thank you!
    2011-03-18 01:58 AM
    1000 DANKE

U re my GURU
    I didn't realize it was me you replied to lol... I feel dumb :P

glad I could help it's a really great app
    2011-03-18 02:04 AM
    guys can anyone tell what are the ui images names of default SMS edit & new? Also the bitesms ui images name

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-03-18 02:13 AM
    haha **** no one helped out with this one when i asked for like a week.. bugged the **** outta me too haha finally i figured it out and i imagine it would bug you even more cause at least i told myself eh its probably not possible.. i hadnt seen it anywhere so i didnt know.. but you know its possible haha so go back into the html and delete the line that says something like this then tell me what happens
    Nothing yet... I still rename the HTML LockBackground rather than Wallpaper?
    Maybe I deleted the wring thing, did you try and post a picture cause nothing showed up on that post.
    Thanks for the help with this too.
    2011-03-18 04:08 AM
    I changed the HTML name to LockBackground.html, I deleted the following line:

And it took the widget off of my home screen but not on my LS. I'm sure it's on there but it won't overlay the EP lockscreen.
    2011-03-18 04:36 AM
    you have to have the widget file in your lockscreen themes folder then go into the wallpaper.HTML file as a text and copy all that **** in there. then open up lockbackground.HTML file as a text and paste that shiz in between two < div> at the very bottom erase that line and bam it should all work
    2011-03-18 05:20 AM
    So I put this exact line....
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-03-18 05:55 AM
    To where on here?

I got the Wallpaper.HTML copied to the Lockscreen folder.
    Not sure what to delete and replace though.

Were almost there man, I'm only missing one step then I'll leave you alone.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-03-18 05:58 AM
    erase everything highlighted there and the rest (that whole paragraph) goes in-between two of the /divs at the bottom there in the lockbackground.html
    lol I was just messing with you man if I could I'd do it for everyone here
    2011-03-18 06:11 AM
    erase everything highlighted there and the rest (that whole paragraph) goes in-between two of the /divs at the bottom there in the lockbackground.html
    lol I was just messing with you man if I could I'd do it for everyone here
    It'd be awesome of you could post a screenshot of how you have it.
    I'm messing around with it though.
    Thanks dude.
    2011-03-18 06:38 AM
    k in your first screenie erase what you had highlighted get rid of it. then that whole paragraph you have left over copy and paste it into the second screenshot right in-between those 2 < div
    2011-03-18 06:41 AM
    your almost there man
    2011-03-18 06:45 AM
    I figured out how to change back to my swedish keyboard again finally but then it's not the same good look in black as I wanted. Is there any way to fix the black keyboard in swedish ? Also I noticed that with the EPHD keyboard it doesn't start with a capital letter even if I have it set in my settings.
    Can no one fix this ?
    2011-03-18 07:32 AM
    send me your lockbackground html and I'll hook in the proper coding
    2011-03-18 07:44 AM
    send me your lockbackground html and I'll hook in the proper coding
    Sent the HTML text.

Thank you man, I was trying to figure if you meant the text before or after the cut or the whole thing besides that line I deleted.
    2011-03-18 07:55 AM
    lemme know how that works!
    2011-03-18 08:39 AM
    Nah, still not right. Do I still need that line off of the previous screenshot deleted?

It takes away my home screen background too.

Maybe I edited something I shouldn't of....who knows. I'll still mess around with it and see. I do appreciate the help though. I won't bug ya anymore about it. If I can't figure it out I shouldn't have it
    I can get it on the LS w/out the EPLS enabled so I'll just do that and be happy with it.
    Thanks again.
    2011-03-18 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD