Thanks rum, the no slider didn't work for me but the archive worked great
    2011-04-04 07:53 PM
    ok...guys anyone with slider bar problem on LockScreen on 4.3.1...add those two files from archive.zip to your com.apple TelephonyUI folder in Lockscreen theme....or put NO SLIDER.theme in winterboard above lockscreen theme...
    Thanks Rum! Also, can you remind what/where the fix is for the missing home screen background? I just jumped from 4.1 to 4.3.1 and now I have that problem where the wallpaper is just a ?.

Thanks!
    2011-04-04 11:32 PM
    Anyone have a MyWi SBS toggle icon?
    2011-04-05 04:15 AM
    Can anybody PLS make....

cresolvis with the RED HD Logo ???

ok...guys anyone with slider bar problem on LockScreen on 4.3.1...add those two files from archive.zip to your com.apple TelephonyUI folder in Lockscreen theme....or put NO SLIDER.theme in winterboard above lockscreen theme...
    Yes thank you ;-) NOW it works....
    Last edited by OrinocoDelta; 2011-04-05 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    OrinocoDelta

Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!
    2011-04-05 08:35 AM
    Anyone else notice on 4.3.1 in safari, when I turn landscape the bottom bar turns to the default blue bar, not the ephd black bar? Any ideas?
    2011-04-05 09:42 AM
    Hello can someone make me a Red Icon glow in Black and White for the 3GS with lockscreen

1. Flashlight
    2. Weather

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-04-05 01:38 PM
    Hey Rum...
    Sorry for disturbe..

Can you help me for this...-

I want this image in metal style..

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3g.png

Same this effect..
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mauikekfirma-metal.png
    2011-04-05 03:26 PM
    Cant believe this theme is still going! And strong! By far one of the best!
    Morning everyone!
    2011-04-05 04:30 PM
    some things ive noticed in 4.3.1 that changed are the locksliderbar the unreadpressed mail notification the foldersbackground the camera icons in the app when you switch to camera or movie and take the picture button.. and still the switches. hopefully we can get someone to fix these i have no idea where to begin looking for a fix and it seems like the switches are only something bars can fix. but well see
    2011-04-05 05:30 PM
    some things ive noticed in 4.3.1 that changed are the locksliderbar the unreadpressed mail notification the foldersbackground the camera icons in the app when you switch to camera or movie and take the picture button.. and still the switches. hopefully we can get someone to fix these i have no idea where to begin looking for a fix and it seems like the switches are only something bars can fix. but well see
    Switches fix was posted elsewhere in this thread. I found it by doing a search on the forum, probably for UISwitchButton. there are 20 or more png files to overwrite in the UIImages folder in the theme and you'll be good to go!

There is also a fix for the notifications (as in # of unread mails - it's just a change to the name of the file)

Wish I had the details. If I find I'll post later. Good luck!

Update: See post 27728 for instructions on fixing the on/off switches!
    Last edited by scirica; 2011-04-05 at 06:01 PM. Reason: updated information
    2011-04-05 05:47 PM
    Switches fix was posted elsewhere in this thread. I found it by doing a search on the forum, probably for UISwitchButton. there are 20 or more png files to overwrite in the UIImages folder in the theme and you'll be good to go!

There is also a fix for the notifications (as in # of unread mails - it's just a change to the name of the file)

Wish I had the details. If I find I'll post later. Good luck!
    Did you fix your wallpaper problem?....just move wallpaper you want in to weather widget theme you using...

2011-04-05 05:53 PM
    Did you fix your wallpaper problem?....just move wallpaper you want in to weather widget theme you using...

Hmmm...I'll give that a shot. It's the iNZTHD Animated Weather theme. Any idea what I'd name that wallpaper? I'll play with it and see if I stumble on something. Thanks!

Damn...That was too easy!! I just copied it into the main folder as Wallpaper.png and Voila! It worked. You sir, are a genuis! THANKS!!
    Last edited by scirica; 2011-04-05 at 06:06 PM.
    2011-04-05 06:02 PM
    Hmmm...I'll give that a shot. It's the iNZTHD Animated Weather theme. Any idea what I'd name that wallpaper? I'll play with it and see if I stumble on something. Thanks!
    Try Wallpaper.png or [email protected]...

2011-04-05 06:04 PM
    Cant believe this theme is still going! And strong! By far one of the best!
    Morning everyone!

2011-04-05 06:11 PM
    Can anybody PLS make....

cresolvis with the RED HD Logo ???

Yes thank you ;-) NOW it works....
    enjoy...

2011-04-05 06:13 PM

2011-04-05 06:14 PM
    Hey Rum...
    Sorry for disturbe..

Can you help me for this...-

I want this image in metal style..

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3g.png

Same this effect..
    Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-mauikekfirma-metal.png

like this????
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png  
    2011-04-05 06:16 PM
    If is possible like this..

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0083.png
    2011-04-05 06:41 PM
    Hello can someone make me a Red Icon glow in Black and White for the 3GS with lockscreen

1. Flashlight
    2. Weather

will this work???

If is possible like this..

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0083.png
    what size?
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-05 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-05 06:44 PM
    will this work???

what size?

like first image
    2011-04-05 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD