push !!!
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-clever-lotto.png 
    2011-04-07 05:56 PM
    Hi,

anybody can make me a Loading Screen for "Clever Lotto"

Many Thanks.

Stefan
    here you go....enjoy...

dude...no need to rush...it will be done...doesn't mean in the next 5min after your request...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-07 at 06:04 PM.
    2011-04-07 06:02 PM
    here you go....enjoy...

dude...no need to rush...it will be done...doesn't mean in next 5min after your request...
    Many Thank's !!!
    2011-04-07 06:05 PM
    ? I dont understand your question.... Sorry...
    I assume he means porting it over to dreamboard?
    2011-04-07 06:32 PM
    Guys I just have to say this.

Rumcajs,

You should get an award bro... I've seen you help countless people on this thread and CHD it's guys like you who inspire me to make great things. I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work you put in to these threads asking for nothing in return.

Darkness777,

Same thing goes to you Ivan. You are by far the most helpful guy that a theme creator could wish for the amount of time you spend on each thread making icons and loading screens is just beyond all belief ... and you're here every day making everyone happy. I'm so glad you got your i4 and I wish you well.

Bostonguy3737,

Jim you know how I feel about the stuff you do behind the scenes. Everyone else may not say thanks but people you have no clue the things this guy does for the whole community I am happy to call you a friend. I feel as though you have helped shape part of my character these past few months and I'm forever grateful to you.

Everyone Else,

Guys these three are just an example of the unsung hero's of Modmyi please when you are going around looking at the posts in these threads take the time to say thank you or just click thank you it's not about statistics it's about showing these guys some gratitude for all they do. You might just stop by and ask a question or two but these guys have been filling requests and trying to make the community a better place for quite some time consistently (others come and go with their fancy mods but these guys stick around and day after day after day). By no means am I taking away from what others do but take time to look at the guys that just help and don't ask for anything in return... I've never seen these guys have a donate button anywhere but they do ask for thanks.

If any moderators are reading this I wish there was a way to honor these people like theme creators or modders (gold titles) but I don't think Gold quite fits they are in a completely different class and I think they should have something special that not even modders or theme creators have.
    2011-04-07 06:46 PM
    Lmao!
    What's good Rob!!
    Boston is right I think
    Gimme a shout when you get a chance. I know you been busy dude.
    2011-04-07 07:00 PM
    unzip this into the bundles folder in ephd.theme for you camera app to be themed (button and switch)

also unzip this into the bundles folder for calender app to be themed
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-04-07 at 07:55 PM.
    2011-04-07 07:04 PM
    Guys I just have to say this.

Rumcajs,

You should get an award bro... I've seen you help countless people on this thread and CHD it's guys like you who inspire me to make great things. I cannot thank you enough for all the hard work you put in to these threads asking for nothing in return.

Darkness777,

Same thing goes to you Ivan. You are by far the most helpful guy that a theme creator could wish for the amount of time you spend on each thread making icons and loading screens is just beyond all belief ... and you're here every day making everyone happy. I'm so glad you got your i4 and I wish you well.

Bostonguy3737,

Jim you know how I feel about the stuff you do behind the scenes. Everyone else may not say thanks but people you have no clue the things this guy does for the whole community I am happy to call you a friend. I feel as though you have helped shape part of my character these past few months and I'm forever grateful to you.

Everyone Else,

Guys these three are just an example of the unsung hero's of Modmyi please when you are going around looking at the posts in these threads take the time to say thank you or just click thank you it's not about statistics it's about showing these guys some gratitude for all they do. You might just stop by and ask a question or two but these guys have been filling requests and trying to make the community a better place for quite some time consistently (others come and go with their fancy mods but these guys stick around and day after day after day). By no means am I taking away from what others do but take time to look at the guys that just help and don't ask for anything in return... I've never seen these guys have a donate button anywhere but they do ask for thanks.

If any moderators are reading this I wish there was a way to honor these people like theme creators or modders (gold titles) but I don't think Gold quite fits they are in a completely different class and I think they should have something special that not even modders or theme creators have.
    Clay you hit this nail on the head!
    + a billion for this statement.
    Ivan, Jim, and rum are quality peeps. Selfless and overall just great character all! I'll add eeno (Clay) to this category. Helps whenever possible even while spending huge amounts of time on his own theme.
    Do give thanks people whenever possible
    2011-04-07 07:04 PM
    Clay you hit this nail on the head!
    + a billion for this statement.
    Ivan, Jim, and rum are quality peeps. Selfless and overall just great character all! I'll add eeno (Clay) to this category. Helps whenever possible even while spending huge amounts of time on his own theme.
    Do give thanks people whenever possible
    I'm baffled... honored... I don't even know what to say to be included with the likes of these guys
    2011-04-07 07:06 PM
    I'm baffled... honored... I don't even know what to say to be included with the likes of these guys
    Thank You works :P
    JK, who you kidding dude. You help all over the place plus made a whole theme. I'm honored you use my stuff
    2011-04-07 07:36 PM
    Wheres floppy with his *** *** group hug photos when you need them??
    2011-04-07 10:21 PM
    floppy got banned.....
    2011-04-07 10:29 PM
    That or his poems! haha
    2011-04-07 10:31 PM
    That would be on twitter
    2011-04-07 10:33 PM
    floppy got banned.....
    sucks, he has great work for the community
    2011-04-07 10:33 PM
    sucks, he has great work for the community
    still does you just have to find him or find who posted his stuff for him
    2011-04-07 10:35 PM
    +100....
    2011-04-07 10:36 PM
    yeah i still see some of his stuff but it was funny seeing him on here talking about what not, floppy joe, lol who comes up with that
    2011-04-07 10:39 PM
    wow really don't know what to say Clay (always E to me though lol) It's really nice of you not only to say but to include me in with Rum and Dark. I have to say it feels good to know that I can help in whatever small ways I can and that they mean something to someone. It's hard to gauge people online to adequately call them friends but with you it's easy to do! It's funny you posted this here since Bars is the one to blame for my MMI/theme addiction lol.......ok enough sappy stuff before Bars or Floppy never let me live it down.....lol

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-04-08 01:12 AM
    sweet signature Jim...
    2011-04-08 01:15 AM