Hahaha.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-04-08 02:43 AM
    sweet signature Jim...
    thanks...if I told you how long that took me you would laugh your azzzz off

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-04-08 02:48 AM
    So when will this button be fix?? Or when new version will release?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0003.png  
    2011-04-08 05:48 AM
    And this is another one which is the icon shadow which i mention just now. In 4.1 this was nice glow shadow.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-img_0010.png  
    2011-04-08 06:00 AM
    Can someone make me Red Icon glow Icons with lockscreen in Black and white

1.VLC Player
    2.Clipfish

2011-04-08 07:31 AM
    Can someone make me Red Icon glow Icons with lockscreen in Black and white for iPhone 3GS ? And also i Need the bundle com.apple......?

1.VLC Player
    2.Clipfish

2011-04-08 08:27 AM
    Hallo!

please - can any make

Reinhard & Andrea
    R - in red - A in red
    all others in black

in the original LS Logo ( Elite Pro - LHF Stanford )

great THX
    mobili
    2011-04-08 10:04 AM
    Can someone make me Red Icon glow Icons with lockscreen in Black and white

1.VLC Player
    2.Clipfish

got job interview in the morning...will make them later today....
    2011-04-08 02:17 PM
    got job interview in the morning...will make them later today....
    Well good luck big time!!
    2011-04-08 04:27 PM
    Hi,
    I don't know if its a problem with the tweaks in my iphone4 or Elite HD, but whenever i load and get any sms, my springboard crashes. I installed iRealSMS. Is it conflicting with it? Now I uninstalled both then it seems stable.
    Any idea? Now I am running on Jailbroken iOS 4.3.1
    Any suggestions please? I love Elite HD but this sms or messages are crashing my springboard everytime and in my last jailbreak on 4.2.1 my lockscreen used to freeze and I used to wait for the battery drain out so that i will reboot and get out of lockscreen. (during this time phone was working fine and receiving calls and sms but i was not able to access anything since my lockscreen froze everytime. I don't know but last time something bugged my Cydia too. All the content disappeard so I had to upgrade to 4.3.1. But now it seems to be coming back. only relief is that my lockscreen is not freezing but springboard is crashing everytime i get any message or something. Expert comments please !
    2011-04-09 03:10 AM
    +1
    2011-04-09 03:50 AM
    Hi,
    I don't know if its a problem with the tweaks in my iphone4 or Elite HD, but whenever i load and get any sms, my springboard crashes. I installed iRealSMS. Is it conflicting with it? Now I uninstalled both then it seems stable.
    Any idea? Now I am running on Jailbroken iOS 4.3.1
    Any suggestions please? I love Elite HD but this sms or messages are crashing my springboard everytime and in my last jailbreak on 4.2.1 my lockscreen used to freeze and I used to wait for the battery drain out so that i will reboot and get out of lockscreen. (during this time phone was working fine and receiving calls and sms but i was not able to access anything since my lockscreen froze everytime. I don't know but last time something bugged my Cydia too. All the content disappeard so I had to upgrade to 4.3.1. But now it seems to be coming back. only relief is that my lockscreen is not freezing but springboard is crashing everytime i get any message or something. Expert comments please !
    My only thought is that it's a glitch with your SMS app maybe make a backup of the irealsms bundle in the ephd bundles and the remove all but the loading screens and icons... That is if irealsms claims it works on 4.3.1 just fine
    2011-04-09 03:53 AM
    So when will this button be fix?? Or when new version will release?
    Maybe try asking in a nice way and someone will help.
    Or even btter, try a search of the thread. I've already posted these previously.
    Download this UIImages Switch Toggles.rar and unzip the 4 images inside, place in UIImages folder and overwrite the 4 that are in there.

Don't forget the thanks button

Mr BARS
    Whats up dude. And its a capital BARS with a "Mr" in your thread cause you are the man

I'm thinking you should stop by iCynergE thread, theme looks rad and gives you some major kudos. Plus I just posted a pic of an interactive lock that is being added to the theme. Sorry to spam another thread in yours dude. You know I got much love!!
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-04-09 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-09 04:03 AM
    Maybe try asking in a nice way and someone will help.
    Or even btter, try a search of the thread. I've already posted these previously.
    Download this UIImages Switch Toggles.rar and unzip the 4 images inside, place in UIImages folder and overwrite the 4 that are in there.

Don't forget the thanks button

Mr BARS
    Whats up dude. And its a capital BARS with a "Mr" in your thread cause you are the man

I'm thinking you should stop by iCynergE thread, theme looks rad and gives you some major kudos. Plus I just posted a pic of an interactive lock that is being added to the theme. Sorry to spam another thread in yours dude. You know I got much love!!
    Thanks D but maybe not the best place to advertise
    2011-04-09 05:43 AM
    Can anyone make these into an Icon for Surfline?
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-surf1.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-surf3.png  
    2011-04-09 07:54 PM
    Thanks D but maybe not the best place to advertise
    True but I also just gave support for this theme
    Speaking of...6 downloads and not one has hit the thanks button...
    2011-04-09 07:57 PM
    Hello you forgot me?
    2011-04-09 08:30 PM
    You forgot me ?

2011-04-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD