User Tag List

i dont find clipfish in this bundle list
    to find bundle name:

first i would suggest using iFile,,,
    navigate to:var/mobile/Applications/Clipfish/Cipfish.app....find Info.plist...open it with text viewer....look for CFBundleIdentifier..right under is your bundle name...usually starts with com.xxxx
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-09 at 10:57 PM.
    2011-04-09 10:53 PM
    I'd help more but I gotta get some stuff done... sorry
    No problem bud. I got it fixed. I just reinstalled EPHD and did a little "tweeking" and got everything working perfect. I think. Keeping my fingers crossed. HAHA
    2011-04-09 11:27 PM
    to find bundle name:

first i would suggest using iFile,,,
    navigate to:var/mobile/Applications/Clipfish/Cipfish.app....find Info.plist...open it with text viewer....look for CFBundleIdentifier..right under is your bundle name...usually starts with com.xxxx
    ok have you an answer why my some of my default.png is not working?
    2011-04-09 11:28 PM
    ok have you an answer why my some of my default.png is not working?
    Sometimes the file is [email protected]. The best thing to do is check for the correct file using iFile. Also, so apps don't use a loading screen either.
    2011-04-09 11:29 PM
    Sometimes the file is [email protected]. The best thing to do is check for the correct file using iFile. Also, so apps don't use a loading screen either.
    ok thanks bro
    2011-04-10 12:03 AM
    New to the forums and would like to elicit some help. I have used EP & EPHD, just recently updated to 4.3.1 and can't seem to get the tap to unlock (& answer) to work with the new firmware. I've tried to read the past few pages here and didn't find an answer either. Anyone able to help out with this one? BTW, yes I have all the EPHD & EP downloads resident in Winterboard & currently have the following activated: EPHD, Elite Thick Boarder Icons & EPHD Loading Screens. I've messed with EPHD Lockscreen with TAP, Elite PRO HD Lockscreen V2 (which I'm pretty sure I was using at 4.2.1) & EPHD TAP Lockscreen to no avail! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Could I get a lockscreen & carrier logo saying "Birdman"?

Thanks in advance for any support!
    2011-04-10 01:21 AM
    New to the forums and would like to elicit some help. I have used EP & EPHD, just recently updated to 4.3.1 and can't seem to get the tap to unlock (& answer) to work with the new firmware. I've tried to read the past few pages here and didn't find an answer either. Anyone able to help out with this one? BTW, yes I have all the EPHD & EP downloads resident in Winterboard & currently have the following activated: EPHD, Elite Thick Boarder Icons & EPHD Loading Screens. I've messed with EPHD Lockscreen with TAP, Elite PRO HD Lockscreen V2 (which I'm pretty sure I was using at 4.2.1) & EPHD TAP Lockscreen to no avail! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

i suggest you should reinstall that LockScreen fresh....

here are your logos....

2011-04-10 02:20 AM
    Thank you very much for the logos!! I reinstalled everything to do with EPHD (EPHD, Extras, Lockscreen etc.) to no avail. Could it really be anything with 4.3.1 as I don't see too many others reporting this problem, maybe just operator error! IDK!
    2011-04-10 03:12 AM
    I have so much to learn!
    Last edited by Monkeylurv; 2011-04-10 at 03:28 AM.
    2011-04-10 03:22 AM
    I have so much to learn!
    Just a little bit
    2011-04-10 03:29 AM
    I wanna share my red notification badge

great screen dude! How'd u get the vofaphone carrier logo and red battery icon? I'd love the same pls. and if u could also share ur wallpaper too! I seriously love this look! Thanks dude

Just a little bit
    So true. I've been reading and trying to catch up on this forum ... you guys rock ZBIG TIME. Awesome help. I don't even know how to put my own avatar on this forum doh!
    Last edited by Monkeylurv; 2011-04-10 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-10 03:34 AM
    great screen dude! How'd u get the vofaphone carrier logo and red battery icon? I'd love the same pls. and if u could also share ur wallpaper too! I seriously love this look! Thanks dude

So true. I've been reading and trying to catch up on this forum ... you guys rock ZBIG TIME. Awesome help. I don't even know how to put my own avatar on this forum doh!

Red Batt----->> link

I have the background from this tread

Vodafone logo...i did it by loading a IPCC file true iTunes into my phone

You need some DOS commands to enter it in iTunes
    Last edited by anandvr; 2011-04-10 at 04:29 PM.
    2011-04-10 03:54 PM
    Red Batt----->> link

I have the background from this tread

Vodafone logo...i did it by loading a IPCC file true iTunes into my phone

You need some DOS commands to enter it in iTunes
    Thanks dude! I have no idea how to do the Vodafone logo change thing... That's way over my head
    I've got the battery icons now (thx again). Using iFile, where do I put these?

Love the wallpaper, love ur work
    2011-04-10 06:26 PM

To "fix" your lockscreen so the tap works you need to add a few png's on 4.3.1

Go into the com.apple.TelephonyUI bundle
    find [email protected] and make a copy of it.
    Rename that copy to:
    [email protected]

Make another two copies it and rename them to:
    [email protected]
    WellLock_T.png

Respring and it should work now.
    2011-04-10 06:40 PM
    Thanks dude! I have no idea how to do the Vodafone logo change thing... That's way over my head
    I've got the battery icons now (thx again). Using iFile, where do I put these?

Love the wallpaper, love ur work

Go to the theme--UIImages and put the batt files in the map..respring
    2011-04-10 06:51 PM
    does anyone know what file to replace to get the bottom bar of mail app and safari app in landscape mode themed again?
    2011-04-10 09:53 PM
    give me elite pro hd full themes and lockscreen logo .pds or design for me logo by myname: 1. KoneStar 2. Khánh. THanks all !
    2011-04-11 02:35 AM
    give me elite pro hd full themes and lockscreen logo .pds or design for me logo by myname: 1. KoneStar 2. Khánh. THanks all !
    ...a what????
    2011-04-11 03:13 AM
    i'm from vietnam and i can't write english well....
    -sent for me EPHD full (last version)
    -i want 2 lockscreen logo and carries: KoneStar and Khánh(vietnamese)
    -the pds file (logo and carries)
    -icon flow red or green,....
    Thanks !
    2011-04-11 03:28 AM
    how do i fix the slide to unlock bar? i updated to 4.3.1 and this happens. HELP
    2011-04-11 03:38 AM