User Tag List

wow they are great with the first twitter logo do you know how i could do one just like that but with the ''f'' from facebook logo
    enjoy...
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-aa.png  
    2011-04-14 05:15 PM
    Good night and happy day friends
    2011-04-14 05:20 PM
    Good night and happy day friends
    Thanks Ivan good to see you back
    2011-04-14 05:25 PM
    enjoy...
    wow thanks
    2011-04-14 05:28 PM
    Hi can anyone help I'm trying to change my carrier logo. I'm on orange network in the uk but can't find how to change it. And also I'm trying to get the battery colour the same colour blue as on my calendar app can anyone help???
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-04-14 05:34 PM
    Hi can anyone help I'm trying to change my carrier logo. I'm on orange network in the uk but can't find how to change it. And also I'm trying to get the battery colour the same colour blue as on my calendar app can anyone help???

make folder named: com.apple.Orange_uk- if you don't have one already in theme Bundles, then name your custom logos Default_CARRIER_Orange-UK.png and FSO_CARRIER_Orange-UK.png....then put those in to that folder you just made it.
    Take com.apple.Orange_uk folder and put in EPHD/Bundles...uncheck/check theme in Winterboard then respring

As for the batt. try to search this thread i'm fairy sure blue mod was posted already...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-14 at 05:46 PM.
    2011-04-14 05:44 PM
    nice to know you have the same little bug of the battery not showing full when its full, i thought i was the only one... but the logo would be in var/mobile/library/carrier bundle.bundle change those pngs to what you want
    2011-04-14 05:50 PM
    nice to know you have the same little bug of the battery not showing full when its full, i thought i was the only one... but the logo would be in var/mobile/library/carrier bundle.bundle change those pngs to what you want

or what he said......lol
    2011-04-14 05:53 PM
    lol rums is pretty much the cleaner more technical way.. kuddos for finding the png file names rum haha

Speaking of carrier logos rum can i get one saying Matt's iPhone?? hopefully that'll fit
    Last edited by StayyyFlyyy; 2011-04-14 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-14 06:08 PM
    can someone do me carrier logo saying ''STEVIE MAY''
    2011-04-14 06:12 PM
    lol rums is pretty much the cleaner more technical way.. kuddos for finding the png file names rum haha

Speaking of carrier logos rum can i get one saying Matt's iPhone?? hopefully that'll fit
    try this:

can someone do me carrier logo saying ''STEVIE MAY''

Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-04-14 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2011-04-14 06:18 PM
    make folder named: com.apple.Orange_uk- if you don't have one already in theme Bundles, then name your custom logos Default_CARRIER_Orange-UK.png and FSO_CARRIER_Orange-UK.png....then put those in to that folder you just made it.
    Take com.apple.Orange_uk folder and put in EPHD/Bundles...uncheck/check theme in Winterboard then respring

As for the batt. try to search this thread i'm fairy sure blue mod was posted already...
    i changed my logos exactly and nothing happened i done everything you said step by step
    2011-04-14 06:35 PM
    i changed my logos exactly and nothing happened i done everything you said step by step
    did you respring try reboot if nothing else
    2011-04-14 06:40 PM
    did you respring try reboot if nothing else
    i done both of them and nothing changed
    2011-04-14 06:43 PM
    hmm you might have to do it my way then.. try it and see what happens
    2011-04-14 07:16 PM
    +1....
    2011-04-14 07:17 PM
    Exactly....lol....that's what I'm asking...lol

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    some tricks I can't divulge yet

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone
    2011-04-14 07:20 PM
    whats your way
    2011-04-14 07:23 PM
    the logo would be in var/mobile/library/carrier bundle.bundle change those pngs to what you want
    make sure to name the new pngs exactly the way the old ones are named.. case sensitive, also if you dont know backup your old pngs by adding like the word DEFAULT to them so you know those were the originals and youd just have to remove DEFAULT from the name if you ever want them back
    2011-04-14 07:30 PM
    still aint working
    2011-04-14 08:10 PM