Hello

Is there anyway I can get someone to due a lime green color mod for me? I would like something along the lines of the color used in unique theme? I would be willing to donate for your time. Shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks so much
    You need whole set??? Autoskin also?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    2011-04-30 08:19 PM
    You need whole set??? Autoskin also?

I am looking for something that replaces all the maroon such as when you click the space bar or caps lock, progess lines, volume lines etc. everything that is maroon in the maroon color mod. I can get a detailed list if you want? I don't need the Colorado under each icon. does that make sense? ler me know if you have any ?
    2011-04-30 10:11 PM
    I am looking for something that replaces all the maroon such as when you click the space bar or caps lock, progess lines, volume lines etc. everything that is maroon in the maroon color mod. I can get a detailed list if you want? I don't need the Colorado under each icon. does that make sense? ler me know if you have any ?
    you're looking for a full color ui replacement... should be a few people that would do one for you ... if you haven't got it done in a week or two let me know via pm and I'll look at it... I'm just too busy with other projects
    2011-04-30 11:19 PM
    you're looking for a full color ui replacement... should be a few people that would do one for you ... if you haven't got it done in a week or two let me know via pm and I'll look at it... I'm just too busy with other projects
    Great. Like I said I would be willing to donate. Can anyone hook me up?

Thanks
    2011-04-30 11:41 PM
    Mr.Rum, can you put a red glow on this icon, if its of right size?
    Thanks

2011-05-01 05:16 AM
    Mr.Rum, can you put a red glow on this icon, if its of right size?
    Thanks

Your icon size is not right & it comes with a white background ard the icon frame. Try the one below instead & hope it's to your liking. Still a noob at PS stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-cal.png  
    2011-05-01 09:12 AM
    So many pages so little time!
    2011-05-01 12:33 PM
    A couple of questions.

First, I'm looking for a SMS icon. I want it to look just like the stock SMS icon. So green, with the bubble. Tried just deleting the icon in the bundle, hoping it would then put a mask over the original icon. No dice. Any idea? Or anyone just have the icon they want to share?

What's the best way to make these icons? Is there a PSD?

Finally, how do you remove/change the Elite Pro carrier name? Want to change it back to AT&T. Easiest way?

Thanks
    2011-05-01 03:34 PM
    A couple of questions.

First, I'm looking for a SMS icon. I want it to look just like the stock SMS icon. So green, with the bubble. Tried just deleting the icon in the bundle, hoping it would then put a mask over the original icon. No dice. Any idea? Or anyone just have the icon they want to share?

What's the best way to make these icons? Is there a PSD?

Finally, how do you remove/change the Elite Pro carrier name? Want to change it back to AT&T. Easiest way?

Thanks
    PSD'S are included with theme purchase...post image you want for SMS and someone will make it for you...Stock and Cydia icons are not auto-skinning, they need to be made....
    for carrier logo...just go to EPHD/Bundles and rename com.apple.ATT_US bundle to whatever you want...and you be back at stock att carrier logo...
    2011-05-01 03:44 PM
    Hello,

can someone make this pic smaller for the iPhone 3GS?

Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    2011-05-01 11:00 PM
    I forgot also this one please it is for MxTube
    2011-05-01 11:03 PM
    I forgot also this one please it is for MxTube
    Just resize them to 59x60....

2011-05-01 11:22 PM
    So many pages so little time!
    lol oh come on you've got time for all this stuff
    2011-05-02 12:53 AM
    Just resize them to 59x60....
    I have no idea how
    When you have time can you them make smaller Size ?

2011-05-02 07:20 AM
    does anyone have a mywi sbsettings toggle??
    2011-05-02 07:23 AM
    Ok kann someone make me the Icons 59x60 Size please?

2011-05-02 03:11 PM

Will do today...patience....

2011-05-02 03:49 PM

here you go...but i'm telling you they gonna look like crap...you post them in wrong sizes with white and black border around them...post original icons in size 118x120 and they will be perfect...
    Attached Images Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-.jpg Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-aa.jpg 
    2011-05-02 04:19 PM
    Any word from bars yet?
    2011-05-02 04:23 PM
    Can someone make this in yellow?
    2011-05-02 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD