Can someone make these into regular and white glow? TIA!
    Attached Thumbnails Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png   Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-153.png  
    2011-06-12 04:45 AM
    Thanks given

For those wanting a universal loading screen like me. I made this.
    Thanks for the Universal LS. It would serve well for customized icons that do not come with a LS!

Noob question, where do I add this?

I have EPHD Icon Glow theme enabled. I managed to get icons reskinned by changing the [email protected] in either the Bundles folder in the Glow theme or EPHD theme. However, I'm having difficulty changing the Maps icon even after adding the new icon in both com.apple.Maps folders.

Please advise.

Thanks.
    2011-06-12 05:42 AM
    Thanks for the Universal LS. It would serve well for customized icons that do not come with a LS!

Noob question, where do I add this?

I have EPHD Icon Glow theme enabled. I managed to get icons reskinned by changing the [email protected] in either the Bundles folder in the Glow theme or EPHD theme. However, I'm having difficulty changing the Maps icon even after adding the new icon in both com.apple.Maps folders.

Please advise.

Thanks.
    you need to create folder: Maps~iphone.app and name icon: [email protected] put icon ito that folder then drop folder into Folders in EPHD...
    2011-06-12 01:32 PM
    Try a reboot? Maps can be a b*tch to get themed sometimes. There's both com.apple.Maps and a Maps folder in Folder I think? I forget the name of it LOL! It's right below bundles in the theme.

For future reference. The more square an image is the better it works. I used what I thought you wanted out of each picture you posted. Hope they're adequate enough

Being a bit lazy today. Not uploading individual icons to imageshack just to post. Here's a screenie of the folder I have all the icons in. Stock style except for Facebook since sometimes I use the webclip and it looks the same as the app. None of the icons are named properly but I'm sure themers like yourselves can handle that part

Download Link
    Last edited by LastSonOfKrypton; 2011-06-12 at 01:46 PM.
    2011-06-12 01:33 PM
    Hi guys,

I have the "Elite Pro HD" slideshow lockscreen, but I like it more with a slider then a tapper. I really like the "swype to activate" - slider.
    Here are a few examples of sliders I would like in the slideshow lockscreen:

Can somebody make/give me the "slideshow lockscreen" with one of those sliders?

THX!!!
    Is it even possible to have the "slideshow lockscreen" with a slider...?
    2011-06-12 02:07 PM
    Thanks for the icons Krypton, they look perfect!!!
    2011-06-12 06:49 PM
    No problem. Got sick of people not wanting to touch anything on my phone cuz they didn't know which icons were which so I went to back to stock. Sort of
    2011-06-13 01:27 AM
    Hi Rum,

Are you referring to the placements of the Universal LS?

Thx

Try a reboot? Maps can be a b*tch to get themed sometimes. There's both com.apple.Maps and a Maps folder in Folder I think? I forget the name of it LOL! It's right below bundles in the theme.

For future reference. The more square an image is the better it works. I used what I thought you wanted out of each picture you posted. Hope they're adequate enough

Being a bit lazy today. Not uploading individual icons to imageshack just to post. Here's a screenie of the folder I have all the icons in. Stock style except for Facebook since sometimes I use the webclip and it looks the same as the app. None of the icons are named properly but I'm sure themers like yourselves can handle that part

Download Link
    Thanks for the headup, Krypton.

Miraculously without making any additional changes and after a couple of reboots, the new Map icon popped up by itself!

Weird but nevertheless it worked.

Btw, the Universal LS should be renamed as '[email protected] and added to each folder under Bundles?

Thx
    Last edited by nick168fng; 2011-06-13 at 05:06 AM.
    2011-06-13 05:01 AM
    Yeah more or less. some apps need multiple loading screens with different names.
    2011-06-13 09:20 PM
    How to I make this EPHD Font work for me, BARS?

Please make me a carrier logo and LS logo of Jason HD (red HD), please ? I am on software unlocked i4 iOS 4.3.3
    Last edited by *-*hihihehe*-*; 2011-06-14 at 05:05 AM.
    2011-06-14 04:18 AM
    haha lol.
    I found a font that looks quite nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    iPhoneRuler | Walkway Font
    if anyone wants, at least til we get the elite font or avenir
    where did you get that theme
    2011-06-14 10:38 PM
    How to I make this EPHD Font work for me, BARS?

Please make me a carrier logo and LS logo of Jason HD (red HD), please ? I am on software unlocked i4 iOS 4.3.3
    here you go....

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png
    2011-06-14 10:52 PM
    Hi,

I changed the fonts to the "Elite Pro HD" font, but the font of the carrier logo isn't changed...
    I have an iPhone 4 -> 4.3.3
    How can I fix this?

Thx
    2011-06-15 02:10 AM
    Hi,

I changed the fonts to the "Elite Pro HD" font, but the font of the carrier logo isn't changed...
    I have an iPhone 4 -> 4.3.3
    How can I fix

Thx
    Carrier logos needs to be custom made...
    2011-06-15 02:20 AM
    Carrier logos needs to be custom made...
    Thx,

And how do I get "Elite Pro HD" as the carrier logo?
    2011-06-15 02:35 AM
    here you go....

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-3.pngElite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png

Thanks very much Rum!! Hey, can you show me step by step on how to make the custom carrier logo, please Rum? I know I am NOT so much of a geek lol

The first one seems to blend in well. Thanks!
    Last edited by *-*hihihehe*-*; 2011-06-15 at 03:23 AM.
    2011-06-15 02:41 AM
    Can someone make me a custom Carrier Logo? And shw me where I need to move this file?

Jess HD (HD in red)
    2011-06-15 09:04 AM
    Can someone make me a custom Carrier Logo? And shw me where I need to move this file?

Jess HD (HD in red)
    here you go....

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png

name those two images : [email protected] and [email protected] and put in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US folder then respiring...all this assuming you are on AT&T

Thanks very much Rum!! Hey, can you show me step by step on how to make the custom carrier logo, please Rum? I know I am NOT so much of a geek lol

The first one seems to blend in well. Thanks!
    you need PSD file to use it with Photoshop...i don't share my PSD's but all you have to do is create transparent canvas 95x50 and use Type tool to type what you want...font I'm using is LHF Stamford script and is a paid font which i can't share...
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-06-15 at 02:36 PM.
    2011-06-15 02:30 PM
    here you go....

Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-2.png Elite PRO HD     [ RELEASE ]-1.png

name those two images : [email protected] and [email protected] and put in EPHD/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US folder then respiring...all this assuming you are on AT&T

you need PSD file to use it with Photoshop...i don't share my PSD's but all you have to do is create transparent canvas 95x50 and use Type tool to type what you want...font I'm using is LHF Stamford script and is a paid font which i can't share...
    Please help...

What to do if the carrier is not AT&T? Where do I put those .png's? I have to say that my carrier is not in: "System/Library/Carrier Bundles". My carrier's name is "Telenet(_be)"
    And where can I find the Elite Pro HD logo's? Or can somebody please make it for me?
    I have the i4 on 4.3.3...

Thank you!
    Last edited by Tomme11; 2011-06-15 at 04:24 PM.
    2011-06-15 03:04 PM
    Please help...

What to do if the carrier is not AT&T? Where do I put those .png's?
    And where can I find the Elite Pro HD logo's? Or can somebody please make it for me?
    I have the i4 on 4.3.3...

Thank you!

ok...navigate to System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone and find your carrier folder...copy that folder to EPHD/Bundles
    then name logos created for you the same way logos are named in that carrier folder you just copy...then uncheck/check EPHD in Winterboard and respring
    2011-06-15 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD